Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My official online dating adventures guide etc NSFW!

Go down 
+6
bobbitt15
Ludo
oggy420
Farmer1906
OU
josh200612
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

My official online dating adventures guide etc NSFW! Empty
PostSubject: My official online dating adventures guide etc NSFW!   My official online dating adventures guide etc NSFW! EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 1:54 pm

So I've been trying some new things and they have been working. I'll be showing you the girls that I am talking too and responses from what I say in this thread for your entertainment purposes.

Here we go.

I have been using this line lately and have had HUGE success with it.

Quote :
I would let a blind epileptic man shave my entire body with a hunters knife then swim through shark infested waters with Rosie O'Donnells queef as my only air supply for the chance to share a spagetti dinner with you over a webcam with dial up connection.

NO JOKE. It fucking works.

Here is one girl I am actually chatting with at the moment I'm gonna ask for the number soon.

My official online dating adventures guide etc NSFW! Sa4krn554n_181530565-2

My official online dating adventures guide etc NSFW! Z2b4tk55vl_181530494-2

Last edited by josh200612 on Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: My official online dating adventures guide etc NSFW!   My official online dating adventures guide etc NSFW! EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 2:00 pm

Here is another girl that ate this shit up no joke.

My official online dating adventures guide etc NSFW! 3gbmozufca_132581479-2

My official online dating adventures guide etc NSFW! Gg4t1ceqjm_132581506-2

My official online dating adventures guide etc NSFW! Uu0qgo55uq_132296658-2

Strong MySpace angles.

Here is what she said.

Quote :
that is so sweet

Quote :
whats your facebook name so we can chat damn you fine as hell

Quote :
yeah i think your hot
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: My official online dating adventures guide etc NSFW!   My official online dating adventures guide etc NSFW! EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 2:02 pm

chick #1 has a nice rack. Put it in the butt, what, what, in the butt.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: My official online dating adventures guide etc NSFW!   My official online dating adventures guide etc NSFW! EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 2:07 pm

Here is another this bitch plays hard to get and I'm sure she gets 100 messages daily here is why.

My official online dating adventures guide etc NSFW! Ghc5pyraog_142652531

My official online dating adventures guide etc NSFW! Gearnk55iz_171820117

I've tried but no success, I've broke through twice but my messages probably get bumped down the line cause of so many messages she gets.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: My official online dating adventures guide etc NSFW!   My official online dating adventures guide etc NSFW! EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 2:08 pm

My official online dating adventures guide etc NSFW! Motorboat1
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: My official online dating adventures guide etc NSFW!   My official online dating adventures guide etc NSFW! EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 2:09 pm

The slut is strong in this one talked to her last night and already told me she she was fucking for hours the night before. LOL @ 18yr old sluts! I'm just gonna play games with her.

My official online dating adventures guide etc NSFW! Dbfvwrswwr_186192947-2
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: My official online dating adventures guide etc NSFW!   My official online dating adventures guide etc NSFW! EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 2:13 pm

The slut is strong in this one as well. Typical I get hurt so much etc. I can see why cause you put pics out that look like this.

My official online dating adventures guide etc NSFW! 1pfbph452r_181430782

My official online dating adventures guide etc NSFW! V01b1d55m2_181430505

My official online dating adventures guide etc NSFW! Kb0ovj3u2q_181430305

I just wanna titty fuck and get some dome.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: My official online dating adventures guide etc NSFW!   My official online dating adventures guide etc NSFW! EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 2:15 pm

be careful, looks like she can whoop yo ass. Skeet in her eye and run like hell. Perfect get away plan.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: My official online dating adventures guide etc NSFW!   My official online dating adventures guide etc NSFW! EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 2:17 pm

Worked on this one last night still waiting for a response we talked for a good bit.

My official online dating adventures guide etc NSFW! 0enijzqdh3_184137999-2

My official online dating adventures guide etc NSFW! 2shxsl45sa_160014383-2
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: My official online dating adventures guide etc NSFW!   My official online dating adventures guide etc NSFW! EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 2:18 pm

OU wrote:
be careful, looks like she can whoop yo ass. Skeet in her eye and run like hell. Perfect get away plan.

LOL I was just testing out that line seeing what responses I get from different girls and I tried to stop talking to her with responses like LOL and that's it but she tried to keep the conversation going.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: My official online dating adventures guide etc NSFW!   My official online dating adventures guide etc NSFW! EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 2:21 pm

josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:

LOL I was just testing out that line seeing what responses I get from different girls and I tried to stop talking to her with responses like LOL and that's it but she tried to keep the conversation going.
Sounds like she wants a coating of love nectar on her peepers.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: My official online dating adventures guide etc NSFW!   My official online dating adventures guide etc NSFW! EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 2:22 pm

Here is one that is only into the BBC got her number and didn't txt her for a couple of hours after I got it and she got pissed LOL.

My official online dating adventures guide etc NSFW! P2hmq1q1p0_176753556

My official online dating adventures guide etc NSFW! Eo2hflbr1o_176882083

My official online dating adventures guide etc NSFW! Lv14mn23sh_180699057

Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: My official online dating adventures guide etc NSFW!   My official online dating adventures guide etc NSFW! EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 2:27 pm

Did you do the polite thing and offer her a cockmeat sandwich?
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: My official online dating adventures guide etc NSFW!   My official online dating adventures guide etc NSFW! EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 2:29 pm

OU wrote:

LOL no, not gonna ruin it that fast.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: My official online dating adventures guide etc NSFW!   My official online dating adventures guide etc NSFW! EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 2:32 pm

Here is what I put on my profile this has worked too cause the girls know I have a since of humor and helps the white bitches know that not all black guys are the same.

Quote :
You think you can just waltz up onto my page, creep on my pics, read my about me (totally agree with it), and then just leave without a trace?
I got eyes on you missy, you owe me a "hello message" which I expect in my inbox. I want it in 12pt. font, single spaced, with a good thesis to start.
Think you can handle that?

PS: if you looked at my profile pictures and thought the following:
This guy probably likes Kool Aid and Watermelon
This guy would probably take me out to a cheap date to KFC
This guy is a low-rider jeans wearing thug
This guy probably has 2.5 kids with 5 different baby mommas

There is a 99.9% chance that you might be racist.

Before all that is the typical blah blah blah what I'm into.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: My official online dating adventures guide etc NSFW!   My official online dating adventures guide etc NSFW! EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 2:34 pm

josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:

LOL no, not gonna ruin it that fast.
You need to learn some manners. It's the polite thing to do. She obviously has a healthy appetite, why not offer her some premium beef?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: My official online dating adventures guide etc NSFW!   My official online dating adventures guide etc NSFW! EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 2:38 pm

josh200612 wrote:
Here is what I put on my profile this has worked too cause the girls know I have a since of humor and helps the white bitches know that not all black guys are the same.

Quote :
You think you can just waltz up onto my page, creep on my pics, read my about me (totally agree with it), and then just leave without a trace?
I got eyes on you missy, you owe me a "hello message" which I expect in my inbox. I want it in 12pt. font, single spaced, with a good thesis to start.
Think you can handle that?

PS: if you looked at my profile pictures and thought the following:
This guy probably likes Kool Aid and Watermelon
This guy would probably take me out to a cheap date to KFC
This guy is a low-rider jeans wearing thug
This guy probably has 2.5 kids with 5 different baby mommas

There is a 99.9% chance that you might be racist.

Before all that is the typical blah blah blah what I'm into.
I'm offended. I love kool aid. I eat chicken every day, literally. I'm not exactly wearing skinny jeans. Except for the last part, I'm not silly, I protect my willie. What's so wrong with that?
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: My official online dating adventures guide etc NSFW!   My official online dating adventures guide etc NSFW! EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 2:39 pm

Weird
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: My official online dating adventures guide etc NSFW!   My official online dating adventures guide etc NSFW! EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 2:52 pm

You know you are now obligated to...
My official online dating adventures guide etc NSFW! Train_animated_02
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My official online dating adventures guide etc NSFW!   My official online dating adventures guide etc NSFW! EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 2:58 pm

This feels wrong, kinda sleazy.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: My official online dating adventures guide etc NSFW!   My official online dating adventures guide etc NSFW! EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 2:59 pm

Ali wrote:
That's cause you don't understand freedom. You don't understand Amurrica.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: My official online dating adventures guide etc NSFW!   My official online dating adventures guide etc NSFW! EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 3:02 pm

Ali wrote:

LOL STFU! This is for entertainment!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My official online dating adventures guide etc NSFW!   My official online dating adventures guide etc NSFW! EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 3:04 pm

josh200612 wrote:
Ali wrote:

You sir are no gentleman.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: My official online dating adventures guide etc NSFW!   My official online dating adventures guide etc NSFW! EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 3:06 pm

Ali wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
Ali wrote:

You sir are no gentleman.

You sir need to get some pussy. They put their pics up online for everyone to see so it's no BIG deal that I share with guys on a forum.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: My official online dating adventures guide etc NSFW!   My official online dating adventures guide etc NSFW! EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 3:12 pm

How is providing sex starved bitches with the fix they need not the gentleman thing to do? Who taught you your manners? He is even offering his love to fat bitches, that's community service my man. Josh deserves a ribbon or something for his contributions to the community.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My official online dating adventures guide etc NSFW!   My official online dating adventures guide etc NSFW! Empty

Back to top Go down

My official online dating adventures guide etc NSFW!
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next