Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Million dollar LSD bust

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Million dollar LSD bust Empty
PostSubject: Million dollar LSD bust   Million dollar LSD bust EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 10:44 am

[flash][/flash]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Million dollar LSD bust   Million dollar LSD bust EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 10:50 am

Only 1 mill?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Million dollar LSD bust   Million dollar LSD bust EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 10:52 am

Million dollar LSD bust Tumblr_ljw3uoG1061qijfqzo1_500
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Million dollar LSD bust   Million dollar LSD bust EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 10:53 am

Million dollar LSD bust Tumblr_lakbg0QAIi1qavsxno1_400
Million dollar LSD bust Post-13204-1264799052
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

PostSubject: Re: Million dollar LSD bust   Million dollar LSD bust EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 11:01 am

Back in the day when I played with this stuff the best kind did get really pricey.

Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Million dollar LSD bust   Million dollar LSD bust EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 11:04 am

I have never even seen LSD or anyone on it.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: Million dollar LSD bust   Million dollar LSD bust EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 11:32 am

OU wrote:
I have never even seen LSD or anyone on it.

Stay that way, I did have some fun but it's not like Joe Rogan talks about it's not something every person should try and experience, it certainly is not for everyone.

My last time scared the shit out of me. Mind you I never saw monsters,cartoons, smurfs, it's almost nothing like what it's made out to be atleast for me. At the most it seemed like the walls were exbanding and contracting almost like they were breathing, anything else cool I saw was from looking at something trippy and focusing on it. But my last time I had like a time lasps or some shit.

I was watching freddy got fingered with some friends and at the part where Tom Greens characters dad comes in his room drunk sceaming "fuck me in the ass Tom" the movie went into slow motion. I had never seen the movie so I thought that's what was really happening. I said to my buddy "this slow motion part came out of nowhere" and when I looked at my buddy that's when shit got real. I sware on my nutts I ain't lying or making this shit up, my whole world was in slow motion. My friend says to me in slow motion "it's..... not..... in....slow....motion...your...just...really... fucked ....up" I tried to keep it together as best I could and to me I just went into the other room by myself to gether myself, pull myself together, but when I stepped out of the room it was morning.

To me I was in that room for maybe a few mins, but I stayed in there the whole night. ALL my friends were fast asleep and I was still tripping balls just waiting on it to go away. That shit is just too powerful for me
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Million dollar LSD bust   Million dollar LSD bust EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 11:35 am

Well I'm sure if I had any desire to take LSD, I could find it with no problem. I'm sure I can find any drug if I really wanted to. I just have no interest. I have taken shrooms before and that really wasn't my cup of tea. So I seriously doubt I would enjoy LSD. I also have no desire to ever do coke or X. I'll stick with my sweet bud thank you very much.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: Million dollar LSD bust   Million dollar LSD bust EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 11:39 am

OU wrote:
Well I'm sure if I had any desire to take LSD, I could find it with no problem. I'm sure I can find any drug if I really wanted to. I just have no interest. I have taken shrooms before and that really wasn't my cup of tea. So I seriously doubt I would enjoy LSD. I also have no desire to ever do coke or X. I'll stick with my sweet bud thank you very much.

Anyone in this country can. The war on drugs is a crock of shit, but I know that you know this, everyone does
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Million dollar LSD bust   Million dollar LSD bust EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 5:36 pm

shrooms all the way

ever smoke Salvia? I dont know how that shit is legal. Worst trip i ever had, it actually physically hurt. Like an acid trip gone way wrong.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Million dollar LSD bust   Million dollar LSD bust EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 5:38 pm

oggy420 wrote:
shrooms all the way

ever smoke Salvia? I dont know how that shit is legal. Worst trip i ever had, it actually physically hurt. Like an acid trip gone way wrong.
Shrooms just weren't my thing. I didn't even take alot or anything. It just has a more intense effect then I like. I don't like the tweeking feeling it gives you. Pupils just get huge and you can't sleep. It had it's moments, but overall I'd rather not have the experience. I just love smoking weed, it fits my laid back personality.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Million dollar LSD bust   Million dollar LSD bust EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 5:42 pm

hmm i dont remember tweaking, just seeing some crazy fuckin visuals. Definitely not for everyone though, i fuckin love shrooms though.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Million dollar LSD bust   Million dollar LSD bust EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 5:42 pm

never tried it... don't even know what it looks like

Weed all da way
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Million dollar LSD bust   Million dollar LSD bust EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 5:47 pm

oggy420 wrote:
hmm i dont remember tweaking, just seeing some crazy fuckin visuals. Definitely not for everyone though, i fuckin love shrooms though.
It def has some tweeking effects. It's not like you can take shrooms and just go to sleep in an hour. Your pupils get huge. It's the closest feeling I've ever had to "tweeking" since I don't take drugs. I've never done any of the drugs or pills that have that kind of effect. I didn't take enough to have any crazy kind of visuals that people talk about. I remember I was trying to watch Heat vs Pistons in the WCF and I just couldn't do it lol, me and my buddy would just laugh our ass off at everything. It wasn't until much later when I wanted to wind down that I experienced the things I wasn't too fond of. But overall the experience was just more intense then I prefer.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Million dollar LSD bust   Million dollar LSD bust EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 5:50 pm

I guess it's harder to be in control then when you are high. I remember driving and thinking "I really shouldn't be doing this". No matter how high I am, I can still pull my shit together and do anything I need to do.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Million dollar LSD bust   Million dollar LSD bust EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 8:31 pm

OU wrote:
oggy420 wrote:
It def has some tweeking effects. It's not like you can take shrooms and just go to sleep in an hour. Your pupils get huge. It's the closest feeling I've ever had to "tweeking" since I don't take drugs. I've never done any of the drugs or pills that have that kind of effect. I didn't take enough to have any crazy kind of visuals that people talk about. I remember I was trying to watch Heat vs Pistons in the WCF and I just couldn't do it lol, me and my buddy would just laugh our ass off at everything. It wasn't until much later when I wanted to wind down that I experienced the things I wasn't too fond of. But overall the experience was just more intense then I prefer.

Well yea, it's not like marijuana at all. Completely different type of drug. You have to kind of know what to expect before you take them. Like i definitely wouldn't take them if i was trying to go to sleep in an hour because i know a trip lasts anywhere from 4 to 8 hours depending on how potent and how many you eat. You have to plan a shroom trip out. A nice warm day, somewhere outside where you and your friends can laugh your ass off and trip without being bothered. Stay away from technology, you just have to want the trip. If you fear it and fight it you are going to have a bad trip. Doing it in a public place like at a ball game would bug me out too honestly. Shrooms is a "plan your day around being completely fucked up" type of drug. You cant function in normal life when you are trippin on some good shrooms like you can weed. It's something that should definitely be enjoyed in a non-public or nature type of setting.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage, Fedor, Gangster brothers, Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Million dollar LSD bust   Million dollar LSD bust EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 9:18 pm

The only thing I ever got from shrooms was a great body buzz, very little visual.

I had one bad trip on acid, but other than that I loved it. The first time I walked about 2 miles to get a pack of smokes and by the time I got back I pretty much just laughed my balls off all night.
When I used to DJ I tripped one night and just played music at my buddies house all night. Aside from that, we shot fireworks off in trash cans in his garage, lol, that was pretty intense.

The first time I watched The Wall was on acid and can still remember asking multiple times if shit was really moving or if it was me. We spent the rest of the night debating wether or not to go out on a golf course but the gate to get in was moving and covered with moving plants....so we didn't.

I loved it in the day
Back to top Go down
https://apps.facebook.com/groupsplus/group.php?id=2139
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Million dollar LSD bust   Million dollar LSD bust Empty

Back to top Go down

Million dollar LSD bust
Page 1 of 1