Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Vitor and Hendo beefing

Go down 
+6
killerofchicken
GDPofDRC
bobbitt15
captain organic
josh200612
OU
10 posters
AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Vitor and Hendo beefing Empty
PostSubject: Vitor and Hendo beefing   Vitor and Hendo beefing EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 11:10 am

http://www.mmamania.com/2012/1/25/2733888/vitor-belfort-says-dan-henderson-ducked-anthony-johnson-hendo-says
Fresh off his first round submission win over Anthony Johnson at UFC 142: "Aldo vs. Mendes" back on Jan. 14, 2012, Belfort tells Tatame.com that he took the bout against Johnson because many fighters refused to fight "Rumble," including Dan Henderson.

"Hendo," meanwhile, also told the Brazilian MMA news outlet that he was never offered a fight with Johnson and and also takes a jab at Belfort's past illegal substance issues.

Make the jump to see the mud start slinging:

Vitor and Hendo beefing Star-divide.v5e9d7f1

"He's a strong guy, feared in UFC. Dan Henderson refused to fight
him, everybody declined it. He's a guy who's hard to match-up in this
division, but I accepted it at a glance. I have never feared any man...
I thought it was good challenge and I said yes. I showed how I value
the fans and the UFC."

Not true, according to the former PRIDE FC Middleweight and Welterweight champion Dan Henderson, who says Vitor's neurons are getting destroyed by steroids.

"That's not true, this fight was never offered to me. Steroids
might be killing Vitor's neurons, he's getting crazy to say something
like that."

Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Vitor and Hendo beefing   Vitor and Hendo beefing EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 11:13 am

I like how Vitor is puffing out his chest lying lol nobody is scared of rumble.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Vitor and Hendo beefing   Vitor and Hendo beefing EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 11:19 am

Why in the World should Hendo even consider a fight with Rumble anyways? Hell he shouldn't even consider a fight with Vitor at the moment.
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Vitor and Hendo beefing   Vitor and Hendo beefing EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 11:30 am

Vitor vs Hendo would be a dope fight.

195 chatchweight.
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Vitor and Hendo beefing   Vitor and Hendo beefing EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 11:32 am

OU wrote:
Why in the World should Hendo even consider a fight with Rumble anyways? Hell he shouldn't even consider a fight with Vitor at the moment.

yeah I can't even see the UFC offering that to Hendo.

But Vitor is one of the few non title fights that I would like to see Hendo in.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Vitor and Hendo beefing   Vitor and Hendo beefing EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 11:37 am

captain organic wrote:
OU wrote:

yeah I can't even see the UFC offering that to Hendo.

But Vitor is one of the few non title fights that I would like to see Hendo in.
Vitor vs Hendo would be fun. But Hendo only has a couple fights that make sense right now and Vitor isn't one of them. If he wasn't in the title hunt and just looking for a fight then Vitor would be a good one. A catchweight fight only makes sense, I'm sure Vitor walks around heavier then Hendo anyways. They could do it at 200lbs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vitor and Hendo beefing   Vitor and Hendo beefing EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 11:53 am

A kick to the jaw will scramble your brains.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Vitor and Hendo beefing   Vitor and Hendo beefing EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 12:07 pm

josh200612 wrote:

I doubt there were a lot of people lining up to fight Rumble

Vitor and Hendo rematch would be slick though. Didn't Dan actually use his wrestling in the first fight? That wouldn't happen again
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Vitor and Hendo beefing   Vitor and Hendo beefing EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 12:17 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
josh200612 wrote:

Vitor and Hendo rematch would be slick though. Didn't Dan actually use his wrestling in the first fight? That wouldn't happen again
Yeah cause he would just knock your boy out this time around.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Vitor and Hendo beefing   Vitor and Hendo beefing EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 12:42 pm

Vitor got owned the whole fight when he fought Hendo in Japan. Sounds like vitor is talking out his ass.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Vitor and Hendo beefing   Vitor and Hendo beefing EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 1:24 pm

OU wrote:
bobbitt15 wrote:
josh200612 wrote:

Yeah cause he would just knock your boy out this time around.

Maybe. I doubt it though
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Vitor and Hendo beefing   Vitor and Hendo beefing EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 1:26 pm

The funny part about this is the steroid shot given Hendo being on TRT and how many other fighters would bash him for it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vitor and Hendo beefing   Vitor and Hendo beefing EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 8:04 pm

Yeah Dan shouldn't make fun of anyone taking something.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Vitor and Hendo beefing   Vitor and Hendo beefing EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 8:08 pm

I'd love a fight between Vitor and Hendo! I think Vitor would look a lot better against him this time around. He seems like a better fighter than he was back then. I don't like all the steroid shots lately, it just hurts MMA! Call him an ugly Jesus lover or something...

and as much as I dislike Catch Weight fights I wouldn't mind this one happening at like 195 or so. Think aboot it, Hendo is not getting a shot at a tittle any time soon by the looks of it.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Vitor and Hendo beefing   Vitor and Hendo beefing EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 8:15 pm

That was one of the more sick Pride shows. Vitor had 10 pounds on him and failed to win a round on any scorecard. Belfort's only loss in 5 years since fighting Hendo was to Anderson Silva.

File that in the Hendo P4P GOAT scrapbook.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Vitor and Hendo beefing   Vitor and Hendo beefing EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 8:17 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
That was one of the more sick Pride shows. Vitor had 10 pounds on him and failed to win a round on any scorecard. Belfort's only loss in 5 years since fighting Hendo was to Anderson Silva.

Would't you agree that Vitor is a better fighter today than he was back then?

BF3? MEOW!
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: Vitor and Hendo beefing   Vitor and Hendo beefing EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 8:18 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:

Would't you agree that Vitor is a better fighter today than he was back then?

BF3? MEOW!

He is, as is Hollywood.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Vitor and Hendo beefing   Vitor and Hendo beefing EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 9:02 pm

Vitor vs Hendo would be sweet!
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Vitor and Hendo beefing   Vitor and Hendo beefing EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 9:14 pm

Hendo vs. Rumble would make zero sense with Hendo fighting at 205 and in line of a title shot and considering Hendo said he would only fight at 185 again if it's for the title. Yet he was offered a WW in his first UFC MW bout...yeah.. It makes zero sense which leads me to believe there is zero truth.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: Vitor and Hendo beefing   Vitor and Hendo beefing EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 9:18 pm

Vitor has grown as a fighter since then but how do we know he's going to hang in there if he loses the first round or can't knock Hendo out in the first round? It's more likely Hendo finds a way to bully him around and lands that H-bomb he's gotten so good at hitting people with over the last three years.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Vitor and Hendo beefing   Vitor and Hendo beefing EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 9:52 pm

Listen Dan, we know you just killed Fedor and Shogun but....u wanna fight Rumble at 185lbs? YEAH RIGHT?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vitor and Hendo beefing   Vitor and Hendo beefing Empty

Back to top Go down

Vitor and Hendo beefing
Page 1 of 1