Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chuck Norris not so cool after all

Go down 
+2
OU
bobbitt15
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Chuck Norris not so cool after all Empty
PostSubject: Chuck Norris not so cool after all   Chuck Norris not so cool after all EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 4:22 pm

Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Chuck Norris not so cool after all   Chuck Norris not so cool after all EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 4:29 pm

The Expendables was fucking awful. Why would anyway pay to watch this piece of shit anyway
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Chuck Norris not so cool after all   Chuck Norris not so cool after all EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 4:32 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
The Expendables was fucking awful. Why would anyway pay to watch this piece of shit anyway
Did you waste your time on the first one? I didn't, never heard 1 good thing about it.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Chuck Norris not so cool after all   Chuck Norris not so cool after all EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 4:33 pm

Unfortunately yes...one of the worst things I've ever seen. Laughably bad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chuck Norris not so cool after all   Chuck Norris not so cool after all EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 4:34 pm

I enjoyed The Expendables because I knew what I was getting, a cheesy throwback action movie from the 80's/90's.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Chuck Norris not so cool after all   Chuck Norris not so cool after all EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 4:35 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
Why? Did you have any realistic expectation that it would be anything other then awful? If so, what in the world would possess you to think that?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Chuck Norris not so cool after all   Chuck Norris not so cool after all EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 4:37 pm

Ali wrote:
I enjoyed The Expendables because I knew what I was getting, a cheesy throwback action movie from the 80's/90's.
Exactly why I didn't watch it. I knew right away it would be difficult to suffer through this movie, no matter how baked I was. It doesn't look funny enough to be a comedy, but it looks closer to that then anything else.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chuck Norris not so cool after all   Chuck Norris not so cool after all EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 4:39 pm

OU wrote:
Ali wrote:
Exactly why I didn't watch it. I knew right away it would be difficult to suffer through this movie, no matter how baked I was. It doesn't look funny enough to be a comedy, but it looks closer to that then anything else.

To each is own, I got my moneys worth.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Chuck Norris not so cool after all   Chuck Norris not so cool after all EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 8:35 pm

OU wrote:
bobbitt15 wrote:
Why? Did you have any realistic expectation that it would be anything other then awful? If so, what in the world would possess you to think that?

I expected some solid one-liners and good action scenes. It didn't come through
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Chuck Norris not so cool after all   Chuck Norris not so cool after all EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 12:13 am

Im with Ali i liked it also. I took it for what is was worth I guess.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Chuck Norris not so cool after all   Chuck Norris not so cool after all EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 1:01 am

Ali wrote:
I enjoyed The Expendables because I knew what I was getting, a cheesy throwback action movie from the 80's/90's. Which also happens to be my favorite genre.

Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Chuck Norris not so cool after all   Chuck Norris not so cool after all EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 2:59 pm

After a week where I watched "red" "fast five" and "faster" I'm prepared for any level of suck.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Chuck Norris not so cool after all   Chuck Norris not so cool after all EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 3:00 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
After a week where I watched "red" "fast five" and "faster" I'm prepared for any level of suck.
You can watch shitty movies but you can't watch a single MMA fight? Go join a site dedicated to hardcore movie watchers. Or make your own.
Back to top Go down
Andrew the Raider King
Red Belt
Red Belt
Andrew the Raider King

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael, Sexyama, Condit, Hendricks, Cowboy, Struve

PostSubject: Re: Chuck Norris not so cool after all   Chuck Norris not so cool after all EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 3:01 pm

I am with Ali on this one. Plus who is the chick with the puppies ali?
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Chuck Norris not so cool after all   Chuck Norris not so cool after all EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 3:44 pm

OU wrote:
Wolfgangsta wrote:
You can watch shitty movies but you can't watch a single MMA fight? Go join a site dedicated to hardcore movie watchers. Or make your own.

Ive watched all the recent ufc and sf events. You're really mad at me for teasing you. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Chuck Norris not so cool after all   Chuck Norris not so cool after all EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 3:48 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
OU wrote:
Wolfgangsta wrote:

Ive watched all the recent ufc and sf events. You're really mad at me for teasing you. Chuck Norris not so cool after all 726609
Come on man, you have to know I'm DYING of bordem. I'll poke you as much as possible if it gets this kind of posting out of you. You are my puppet. Dance for me.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Chuck Norris not so cool after all   Chuck Norris not so cool after all EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 4:12 pm

But this started when I tickled you....not sure you understand how this works.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Chuck Norris not so cool after all   Chuck Norris not so cool after all EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 4:14 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
But this started when I tickled you....not sure you understand how this works.
I don't care how it kicks off, as long as it gets the party started. Seriously I love you more today then I ever have. If you don't think this is what I wanted, you haven't been paying attention recently. Which I totally buy. So your reaction is understandable.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Chuck Norris not so cool after all   Chuck Norris not so cool after all EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 4:33 pm

You almost took me until time to go home. It's OK I can get through this last hour on my own. Appreciate the contribution though. Now go brush up on your MMA.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chuck Norris not so cool after all   Chuck Norris not so cool after all EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 5:07 pm

Andrew the Raider King wrote:
I am with Ali on this one. Plus who is the chick with the puppies ali?

Katy Perry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chuck Norris not so cool after all   Chuck Norris not so cool after all EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 5:08 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:

Ok screw you sir, I enjoyed all of those movies especially Fast Five.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Chuck Norris not so cool after all   Chuck Norris not so cool after all EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 5:32 pm

Ali youre like my kids, you like whatever you see.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chuck Norris not so cool after all   Chuck Norris not so cool after all EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 5:35 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
Ali youre like my kids, you like whatever you see.

That's not true I just don't have such high standards like you snobs.

You need some cheesy popcorn flicks every now and again to lighten the mood.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chuck Norris not so cool after all   Chuck Norris not so cool after all Empty

Back to top Go down

Chuck Norris not so cool after all
Page 1 of 1