Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Anderson Silva suffers another set back, return not yet known

Go down 
+5
josh200612
cascade_run
Ludo
OU
killerofchicken
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
cascade_run
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
cascade_run

Anderson Silva suffers another set back, return not yet known - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anderson Silva suffers another set back, return not yet known   Anderson Silva suffers another set back, return not yet known - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 6:37 pm

Line is mighty long for Jones, if Sonnen wins and I don't think Silva has any choice if he wants to fight again, only other fight that makes close to sense would be Hendo, but that drop in weight and his age, wouldn't be the dominant Hendo in the last few fights
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anderson Silva suffers another set back, return not yet known   Anderson Silva suffers another set back, return not yet known - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 9:42 pm

There goes Ali bagging out GSP for no reason. Do you honestly think Sonnen would cut down to 170 to fight GSP? even if he did GSP would beat him. GSP has the better stand up and their wrestling would cancel each other out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anderson Silva suffers another set back, return not yet known   Anderson Silva suffers another set back, return not yet known - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 9:46 pm

freakzilla wrote:
There goes Ali bagging out GSP for no reason. Do you honestly think Sonnen would cut down to 170 to fight GSP? even if he did GSP would beat him. GSP has the better stand up and their wrestling would cancel each other out.

Come on Freak, do you honestly see GSP facing Sonnen at Middleweight ? that matchup is all wrong for him. And that's not me hating at all, physically Chael would manhandle him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anderson Silva suffers another set back, return not yet known   Anderson Silva suffers another set back, return not yet known - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 9:53 pm

Sonnen didn't mean he wants to fight GSP at Middleweight. He wants to fight either GSP or Jones for their titles.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anderson Silva suffers another set back, return not yet known   Anderson Silva suffers another set back, return not yet known - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 10:01 pm

freakzilla wrote:
Sonnen didn't mean he wants to fight GSP at Middleweight. He wants to fight either GSP or Jones for their titles.

If Sonnen drops down to Welterweight to challenge GSP for his title I will somersault off Big Ben into the river Thames.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anderson Silva suffers another set back, return not yet known   Anderson Silva suffers another set back, return not yet known - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 10:04 pm

Ali wrote:
freakzilla wrote:

If Sonnen drops down to Welterweight to challenge GSP for his title I will somersault off Big Ben into the river Thames.

lol!

I know he wont but that's what his big mouth is saying. He wants to have a title and he's suggesting Anderson is such a coward that he would have to leave the division to get another title shot. If he does leave MW I see him moving up not down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anderson Silva suffers another set back, return not yet known   Anderson Silva suffers another set back, return not yet known - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 10:05 pm

BTW Ali, I hope you beat those Mancs tonight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anderson Silva suffers another set back, return not yet known   Anderson Silva suffers another set back, return not yet known - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 10:09 pm

freakzilla wrote:

I just hope we don't concede eight goals this time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anderson Silva suffers another set back, return not yet known   Anderson Silva suffers another set back, return not yet known - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 10:11 pm

Ali wrote:
freakzilla wrote:

I just hope we don't concede eight goals this time.

Wont happen. Your team is much better right now and they aren't as good. The team that wins will win by 1 goal.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Anderson Silva suffers another set back, return not yet known   Anderson Silva suffers another set back, return not yet known - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 1:24 am

I cant wait for Anderson to come back.
Back to top Go down
Andrew the Raider King
Red Belt
Red Belt
Andrew the Raider King

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael, Sexyama, Condit, Hendricks, Cowboy, Struve

PostSubject: Re: Anderson Silva suffers another set back, return not yet known   Anderson Silva suffers another set back, return not yet known - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 11:35 am

Silva is fucking done. He doesn't want to roll with Sonnen again, especially in Brazil. Because if he gets his ass handed to him in front of his people, there is a good chance they would shoot him or take his family hostage.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Anderson Silva suffers another set back, return not yet known   Anderson Silva suffers another set back, return not yet known - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 12:03 pm

Andrew the Raider King wrote:
Silva is fucking done. He doesn't want to roll with Sonnen again, especially in Brazil. Because if he gets his ass handed to him in front of his people, there is a good chance they would shoot him or take his family hostage.

scratch lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anderson Silva suffers another set back, return not yet known   Anderson Silva suffers another set back, return not yet known - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Anderson Silva suffers another set back, return not yet known
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2