Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

RG3 will be a better QB then Luck

Go down 
+9
MMAEYES
NoRegret
cheekynffc
timthebim
Farmer1906
bobbitt15
KingsOwn19
killerofchicken
OU
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

RG3 will be a better QB then Luck Empty
PostSubject: RG3 will be a better QB then Luck   RG3 will be a better QB then Luck EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 12:20 pm

Mark it down now, his career will be better. RG3 is a future HOFer. Even with his Heisman, he is still better then most people realize. Save this link.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: RG3 will be a better QB then Luck   RG3 will be a better QB then Luck EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 12:34 pm

calm down tiger
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: RG3 will be a better QB then Luck   RG3 will be a better QB then Luck EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 12:35 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
calm down tiger
Have you even see either guy play? lol
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: RG3 will be a better QB then Luck   RG3 will be a better QB then Luck EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 12:37 pm

i saw both of them play actually...
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: RG3 will be a better QB then Luck   RG3 will be a better QB then Luck EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 12:39 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
i saw both of them play actually...
How many times?
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: RG3 will be a better QB then Luck   RG3 will be a better QB then Luck EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 12:46 pm

not as many times as you have Very Happy

but the media sure seems to disagree with you...
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: RG3 will be a better QB then Luck   RG3 will be a better QB then Luck EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 1:06 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
not as many times as you have RG3 will be a better QB then Luck 726609

but the media sure seems to disagree with you...
Well RG3 is picking up alot of steam in the media. People took notice of this guy late. He is going to wow in the interviews because this guy is extremely sharp. He is a more accomplished pocket passer then say Cam Newton and has shown better decision making. His TD to turnover ratio was amazing. His stock will go up even more when he measures 6'2 which is his biggest concern. Some people fear he will measure closer to 6ft. People love him now but they will love him even more when the draft rolls around and even more when he hits the field.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: RG3 will be a better QB then Luck   RG3 will be a better QB then Luck EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 9:12 pm

Isnt he black?

Luck will be better
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: RG3 will be a better QB then Luck   RG3 will be a better QB then Luck EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 9:18 pm

Perfect post for me to use my first rep vote on. Thanks for bring some rationality into this Kings
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: RG3 will be a better QB then Luck   RG3 will be a better QB then Luck EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 10:10 pm

Luck will have the better career without a doubt in my mind. That doesn't mean Griffin can't be good though.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: RG3 will be a better QB then Luck   RG3 will be a better QB then Luck EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 9:36 am

Sheep. You are all sheep.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: RG3 will be a better QB then Luck   RG3 will be a better QB then Luck EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 1:28 pm

Luck will be better. The fact that this guy has been awesome this year and somehow his stock is in question is confusing to me.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: RG3 will be a better QB then Luck   RG3 will be a better QB then Luck EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 10:02 am

timthebim wrote:
Luck will be better. The fact that this guy has been awesome this year and somehow his stock is in question is confusing to me.
He only recently got the pub. Look at his entire career, he didn't spring up overnight. As a freshman his TD-turnover ratio was insane and he kept that up his entire career. He played for fucking Baylor for crying out loud. The fact that he even made that team relevant and worked himself into the spotlight it nothing short of a miracle.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: RG3 will be a better QB then Luck   RG3 will be a better QB then Luck EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 2:02 am

OU wrote:
timthebim wrote:
He only recently got the pub. Look at his entire career, he didn't spring up overnight. As a freshman his TD-turnover ratio was insane and he kept that up his entire career. He played for fucking Baylor for crying out loud. The fact that he even made that team relevant and worked himself into the spotlight it nothing short of a miracle.

I was talking about Luck. He had a great season and all year he was the best QB to come out in 30 years and now all the sudden his stock is dropping because of what??? I never said RG3 wont be good but Luck will be great.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: RG3 will be a better QB then Luck   RG3 will be a better QB then Luck EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 2:23 pm

Now that the combine is over, stats geeks are on my side.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: RG3 will be a better QB then Luck   RG3 will be a better QB then Luck EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 3:05 pm

OU wrote:

No one expected Luck to be faster than Griffin. We all know Griffin was a world class sprinter. Luck is still the better QB.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: RG3 will be a better QB then Luck   RG3 will be a better QB then Luck EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 3:12 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:
OU wrote:

No one expected Luck to be faster than Griffin. We all know Griffin was a world class sprinter. Luck is still the better QB.
Yeah I don't know why there would be a sudden surge for RG3? Doesn't make sense. Nothing happened at the combine that we didn't already know. However, fact remains stat boys are going crazy right now.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: RG3 will be a better QB then Luck   RG3 will be a better QB then Luck EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 3:34 pm

OU wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:
OU wrote:

Yeah I don't know why there would be a sudden surge for RG3? Doesn't make sense. Nothing happened at the combine that we didn't already know. However, fact remains stat boys are going crazy right now.

Agree.
Back to top Go down
cheekynffc
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : froch, hatton, benn, duran, hagler, ponce de leon

PostSubject: Re: RG3 will be a better QB then Luck   RG3 will be a better QB then Luck EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 7:22 pm

i don't get to see college ball in the uk unless i go fucking miles out of my way to watch it, so the draft always feels a bit like a lottery to me.

that said, the biggest knock i've heard about RG3 is the colour of his skin. if thats the worst thing about him, i'm hoping the dolphins make a play to trade up and draft the guy, we need a QB bad enough that it's worth taking a punt.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

PostSubject: Re: RG3 will be a better QB then Luck   RG3 will be a better QB then Luck EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 7:25 pm

cheekynffc wrote:
i don't get to see college ball in the uk unless i go fucking miles out of my way to watch it, so the draft always feels a bit like a lottery to me.

that said, the biggest knock i've heard about RG3 is the colour of his skin. if thats the worst thing about him, i'm hoping the dolphins make a play to trade up and draft the guy, we need a QB bad enough that it's worth taking a punt.

Better your team than mine...I really hope the Browns dont draft this dud.

RG3= the next Akili Smith
Back to top Go down
cheekynffc
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: RG3 will be a better QB then Luck   RG3 will be a better QB then Luck EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 7:30 pm

NoRegret wrote:
cheekynffc wrote:

Better your team than mine...I really hope the Browns dont draft this dud.

RG3= the next Akili Smith

that's always the risk you take but everyone said the same about cam newton this time last year.

everyone would appear to have been wrong.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: RG3 will be a better QB then Luck   RG3 will be a better QB then Luck EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 7:33 pm

Cam Newton is also alot bigger and shows the same athleticism...honestly, I havent seen enough gametape on RG3 to see what kinda playmaker he is or anything like that...mainly because his team never won enough games to be relevant.
Back to top Go down
cheekynffc
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: RG3 will be a better QB then Luck   RG3 will be a better QB then Luck EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 7:41 pm

i haven't seen anything apart from highlight reels, but we've got everything in place apart from a QB.

we don't need to rebuild from the bottom, so it's worth the risk for us imo.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: RG3 will be a better QB then Luck   RG3 will be a better QB then Luck EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 8:03 pm

Alot of Browns fans would hate the decision, but I'd love to see the Browns trade down with either Jacksonville or Carolina for some extra picks.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: RG3 will be a better QB then Luck   RG3 will be a better QB then Luck EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 3:09 pm

RG3 will be a better QB then Luck Cover
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RG3 will be a better QB then Luck   RG3 will be a better QB then Luck Empty

Back to top Go down

RG3 will be a better QB then Luck
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next