Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Why Texas A&M will fail in the SEC

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Why Texas A&M will fail in the SEC Empty
PostSubject: Why Texas A&M will fail in the SEC   Why Texas A&M will fail in the SEC EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 10:55 am

Because I said so!
Why Texas A&M will fail in the SEC 41781_83025410782_1989_n
Texas A&M(6-6, 4-5 Big 12)
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Why Texas A&M will fail in the SEC   Why Texas A&M will fail in the SEC EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 10:56 am

I don't know why, just felt the urge to poke Farmer. I clicked you in bitch! I made you what you are. Everything you are, you owe to me.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Why Texas A&M will fail in the SEC   Why Texas A&M will fail in the SEC EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 11:42 am

Damn I jinxed myself. Brandon Williams, a very talented RB currently on OU is transferring to A&M. Jaz Reynolds, talented WR is also transferring out of OU.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Why Texas A&M will fail in the SEC   Why Texas A&M will fail in the SEC EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 11:54 am

I think you should worry about your own program. It is a sinking ship right now and the players and getting out as fast as they can.

5 star Brandon Williams left for A&M and earlier Jermie Calhoun and Jonathan Miller bailed too. The most recent is another 5 star WR.

You're losing to TTU on JUCO guys

And

Players aren't making their grades.

Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Why Texas A&M will fail in the SEC   Why Texas A&M will fail in the SEC EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 11:58 am

Perhaps you missed my last post.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Why Texas A&M will fail in the SEC   Why Texas A&M will fail in the SEC EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 4:39 pm

OU wrote:

I was finding links to back my shit up so you're post didn't exist when I clicked reply.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Why Texas A&M will fail in the SEC   Why Texas A&M will fail in the SEC EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 4:42 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:
OU wrote:

I was finding links to back my shit up so you're post didn't exist when I clicked reply.
Yeah my fuck with Famer thread took an awful turn. I get a nice FAIL for this one.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: Why Texas A&M will fail in the SEC   Why Texas A&M will fail in the SEC EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 5:06 pm

OU wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:
OU wrote:

Yeah my fuck with Famer thread took an awful turn. I get a nice FAIL for this one.

Me
king

You
jocolor
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Why Texas A&M will fail in the SEC   Why Texas A&M will fail in the SEC EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 5:12 pm

You win this time...I shall have my revenge.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Why Texas A&M will fail in the SEC   Why Texas A&M will fail in the SEC EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 5:13 pm

FYI Brandon Williams is blazing fast and full of potential. That loss hurts, even with a always stacked RB stable.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Why Texas A&M will fail in the SEC   Why Texas A&M will fail in the SEC EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 6:48 pm

CARDS will be a top 20 team next year u assholes!
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: Why Texas A&M will fail in the SEC   Why Texas A&M will fail in the SEC EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 6:52 pm

OU wrote:
FYI Brandon Williams is blazing fast and full of potential. That loss hurts, even with a always stacked RB stable.

While I'd normally agree. You have 2 RBs right now, both solid, but haven't shown anything special.

A&M will have 3 RBs on the roster next year that are 5 stars(C-mike, B Williams, & T Williams) and 1 4 star(Malena played well vs tu as the 3rd string turned starter).
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: Why Texas A&M will fail in the SEC   Why Texas A&M will fail in the SEC EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 8:07 pm

Sad news in Aggieland today. Joey Villavisencio, who just finished his SR year at A&M, died in a car accident today.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Why Texas A&M will fail in the SEC   Why Texas A&M will fail in the SEC EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 10:14 pm

That sucks. RIP to him and his family.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Why Texas A&M will fail in the SEC   Why Texas A&M will fail in the SEC EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 1:05 pm

What can you tell me about Tim DeRuyter?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: Why Texas A&M will fail in the SEC   Why Texas A&M will fail in the SEC EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 12:18 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
What can you tell me about Tim DeRuyter?

Timmy D is great. He calls an attacking defense that disguises what they are doing well. Not a huge personality, but a hard nose kind of guy.

Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: Why Texas A&M will fail in the SEC   Why Texas A&M will fail in the SEC EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 12:19 pm

A&M beats Northwestern. SEC is now 3-0 in bowl games.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why Texas A&M will fail in the SEC   Why Texas A&M will fail in the SEC Empty

Back to top Go down

Why Texas A&M will fail in the SEC
Page 1 of 1