Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Your NBA Predictions?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Your NBA Predictions? Empty
PostSubject: Your NBA Predictions?   Your NBA Predictions? EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 12:14 pm

East-

01. Chicago
02. Miami
03. Orlando
04. New York
05. Indiana
06. Philadelphia
07. Boston
08. Milwaukee

09. Atlanta
10. Toronto
11. Cleveland
12. New Jersey
13. Detroit
14. Charlotte
15. Washington

West-

01. Oklahoma City
02. L.a Lakers
03. L.a Clippers
04. San Antonio
05. Dallas
06. Portland
07. Denver
08. Utah

09. Memphis
10. Phoenix
11. Houston
12. Golden State
13. Sacramento
14. New Orleans
15. Minnesota

Playoffs-

01. Chicago vs 08. Milwaukee
02. Miami vs 07. Boston
03. Orlando vs 06. Philadelphia
04. New York vs 05. Indiana

01. Oklahoma City vs 08. Utah
02. L.a Lakers vs 07. Denver
03. L.a Clippers vs 06. Portland
04. San Antonio vs 05. Dallas

01. Chicago vs 04. New York
02. Miami vs 03. Orlando

01. Oklahoma City vs 05. Dallas
02. L.a Lakers vs 03. L.a Clippers

01. Chicago vs 02. Miami
01. Oklahoma City vs 03. L.a Clippers

Miami vs Oklahoma City

MVP= Kobe Bryant
Top Scorer= Kevin Durant

Last edited by freakzilla on Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Your NBA Predictions?   Your NBA Predictions? EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 12:18 pm

You almost got it right. But Thindrick Perkins and Serge Iblockya will lock down the Heat and J-Harden,Rus and KD will shoot the lights out. Get the brooms out.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Your NBA Predictions?   Your NBA Predictions? EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 12:19 pm

how in gods name will the spurs have the best record? NO WAY NO HOW!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your NBA Predictions?   Your NBA Predictions? EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 12:22 pm

killerofchicken wrote:

We will see. Tim Duncan will have 1 last great season.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Your NBA Predictions?   Your NBA Predictions? EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 12:23 pm

freakzilla wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:

You might have to lower your standards from great to good. But even then I would disagree. You want to pick an old Spur to have a nice season, you are picking the wrong one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your NBA Predictions?   Your NBA Predictions? EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 12:25 pm

OU wrote:
freakzilla wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:

You might have to lower your standards from great to good. But even then I would disagree. You want to pick an old Spur to have a nice season, you are picking the wrong one.

He's 1 of my favorite players ever and he has come in 15 pounds lighter so I can hope.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Your NBA Predictions?   Your NBA Predictions? EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 12:30 pm

I hate Tim Duncan, always have. I didn't mind David Robinson but I have hated the Spurs ever since Tim Duncan got on that team. I want to hit him in the mouth with a bat everytime I see his surprise face when a foul is called on him.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Your NBA Predictions?   Your NBA Predictions? EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 4:07 pm

OKC will have the best record in the west this year... probably makes the finals too, if they can get past Dallas. as big a laker fan as i am, i just don't see us making it to the finals with the current team. we need to make a move, a PG is a MUST!
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Your NBA Predictions?   Your NBA Predictions? EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 4:15 pm

I'm loving the Thunder, but what makes me nervous is so does everyone else. I heard on the radio today the question do you take OKC-Heat or the field to win the championship. OKC-Heat was the popular selection.

But Cole has looked great in this short exhibition season. Perkins has now learned the ability to jump. Rus seems to be in a good state mentally, KD was a gym rat all during the layoff. Harden ready to take that next step. Maynard's career 3:1 assist to turnover ratio and 3 point ability really help that 2nd team. Young Serge is a monster in the making. This team looks deep. Young but ready.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Your NBA Predictions?   Your NBA Predictions? EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 5:21 pm

I just want to let u guys know that the NBA sucks a big one.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Your NBA Predictions?   Your NBA Predictions? EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 5:29 pm

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
Kentucky is going to kick your ass, just wanted to let you know Basketball
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Your NBA Predictions?   Your NBA Predictions? EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 6:06 pm

OU wrote:
bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
Kentucky is going to kick your ass, just wanted to let you know Basketball

Considering we still have a starter and 2 guys that average over 10 minutes out they have a good shot. I still have faith in this team though. We have a few guys that have stepped up big time with all the injuries. Last year I thought Russ Smith would transfer and now he is playing like the best player on the team. Did you watch the game last night? Russ Smith has huge balls!
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Your NBA Predictions?   Your NBA Predictions? EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 6:11 pm

Not to mention UK has a badass team so getting beat by them in RUPP isn't that bad.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage, Fedor, Gangster brothers, Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Your NBA Predictions?   Your NBA Predictions? EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 9:04 pm

OU wrote:
I hate Tim Duncan, always have. I didn't mind David Robinson but I have hated the Spurs ever since Tim Duncan got on that team. I want to hit him in the mouth with a bat everytime I see his surprise face when a foul is called on him.

Can't disagree with anything you said.
Back to top Go down
https://apps.facebook.com/groupsplus/group.php?id=2139
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

PostSubject: Re: Your NBA Predictions?   Your NBA Predictions? EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 10:32 am

It's all up in the air right now for my Lakers. If we do get a big trade done like our GM keeps running his mouth about then we could contend for the Title but if we end up with the team we got now we'll still do well but we won't be able to play for the Title. IMO

Don't sweat it Killer! Our NFL season has sucked so bad with our Colts that we're owed a damn good NBA season the way I see it lol
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Your NBA Predictions?   Your NBA Predictions? EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 1:19 pm

MMAEYES wrote:
It's all up in the air right now for my Lakers. If we do get a big trade done like our GM keeps running his mouth about then we could contend for the Title but if we end up with the team we got now we'll still do well but we won't be able to play for the Title. IMO

Don't sweat it Killer! Our NFL season has sucked so bad with our Colts that we're owed a damn good NBA season the way I see it lol
im scared... hold me
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Your NBA Predictions?   Your NBA Predictions? EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 1:22 pm

snoop dog last night ripped Pau Gasol...

Snoop Dogg
Quote :

Pau gasol is soft as fucc we need to get his bitch ass on the 1st thing smoking hes a fuccn weanie. this is comn from laker fan #1...
Fucc gasol hes a bitch we need mark gasol this ones a punk bitch. We need a pointguard bynum ballen his ass off!
Kobe make the call get his hoe ass outta here! Blake ballen a lil bit!
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Your NBA Predictions?   Your NBA Predictions? EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 1:23 pm

LOL people were all on Pau's nuts 2 years ago. He was the reason you won that title. If I was him I would want out, dude is not getting his respect. He flopped in the playoffs last year but he is clearly the 2nd best player and has the ability to play at all star level. I hope you do get ride of him because when he is on, he is damn good.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Your NBA Predictions?   Your NBA Predictions? EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 1:34 pm

OU wrote:
LOL people were all on Pau's nuts 2 years ago. He was the reason you won that title. If I was him I would want out, dude is not getting his respect. He flopped in the playoffs last year but he is clearly the 2nd best player and has the ability to play at all star level. I hope you do get ride of him because when he is on, he is damn good.
i don't wnat pau to go ANYWHERE! he's a legit 4 or 5! and the most skilled big man in the game. he is soft and did flop pretty bad last year but ill give him a pass on that
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Your NBA Predictions?   Your NBA Predictions? EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 1:36 pm

After Dwight Howard there is a massive drop off in the center position. After that who can you say for certain is ahead of Pau? Different people will have there preferences but you won't find 1 player that everyone would agree is better.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Your NBA Predictions?   Your NBA Predictions? EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 1:56 pm

i think our front line is fine, still one of the best in the league. we NEED a PG, Blake and Fisher are not gonna cut it.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Your NBA Predictions?   Your NBA Predictions? EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 2:02 pm

Can't D-Will walk away from Nets after this year?
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: Your NBA Predictions?   Your NBA Predictions? EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 2:14 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
OU wrote:
i don't wnat pau to go ANYWHERE! he's a legit 4 or 5! and the most skilled big man in the game. he is soft and did flop pretty bad last year but ill give him a pass on that

completely agree

I'm not down with snoop on this at all, we NEED Pau imo bad, expecially now that Lamar is gone
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: Your NBA Predictions?   Your NBA Predictions? EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 2:16 pm

Kobe might not play sunday, that sucks
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Your NBA Predictions?   Your NBA Predictions? EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 2:18 pm

MMAEYES wrote:
Kobe might not play sunday, that sucks
I hope he is out much longer then that. Like forever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your NBA Predictions?   Your NBA Predictions? Empty

Back to top Go down

Your NBA Predictions?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next