Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dana wants Anderson to finish his career v GSP or Bones

Go down 
+3
killerofchicken
OU
Farmer1906
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

Dana wants Anderson to finish his career v GSP or Bones Empty
PostSubject: Dana wants Anderson to finish his career v GSP or Bones   Dana wants Anderson to finish his career v GSP or Bones EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 11:15 am

“He’s probably the greatest fighter in history. He hasn’t lost and has been champion since 2006. I think he has two more title defenses and I do not know what he’ll do next or if he will retire,” said White, in an interview with Brazilian website Alpha. “He could end his career with a super fight against Jon Jones or Georges St. Pierre. He could end his career like that – fight in a different weight class. I would be happy with that. Then he could take a boat and sail into the sunset.”
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Dana wants Anderson to finish his career v GSP or Bones   Dana wants Anderson to finish his career v GSP or Bones EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 11:28 am

Who gives a shit what Dana wants? Who cares what this compulsive lying douche has to say about a fighters career? This fucking guy.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Dana wants Anderson to finish his career v GSP or Bones   Dana wants Anderson to finish his career v GSP or Bones EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 11:30 am

Dana would suck off an elephant if he would make money off of it... that doesn't say much
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Dana wants Anderson to finish his career v GSP or Bones   Dana wants Anderson to finish his career v GSP or Bones EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 11:34 am

He fires Torres as the fall guy for UFC fighters making distasteful jokes, it wasn't even the worse joke of the bunch. Then later Dana makes his own rape joke on twitter. Don't even get me started on Abu Dhabi...am i right kings?
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Dana wants Anderson to finish his career v GSP or Bones   Dana wants Anderson to finish his career v GSP or Bones EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 11:39 am

OU wrote:
He fires Torres as the fall guy for UFC fighters making distasteful jokes, it wasn't even the worse joke of the bunch. Then later Dana makes his own rape joke on twitter. Don't even get me started on Abu Dhabi...am i right kings?

Dana wants Anderson to finish his career v GSP or Bones Th_tumblr_lkbkf9sMsf1qdo7yb
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Dana wants Anderson to finish his career v GSP or Bones   Dana wants Anderson to finish his career v GSP or Bones EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 11:43 am

Hell yeah I'm mad. He fucks up the FOX card, he intentionally didn't do Japan like he should have done Japan, he verbally sucks Chael Sonnen's dick and then confirms publicly that your mouth is a more important factor in title shots then your production in the cage. He lies, lies, lies and does it with a douchey smurk. Let's not forget the fact that this man fucking owes me...he fucking owes me man.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Dana wants Anderson to finish his career v GSP or Bones   Dana wants Anderson to finish his career v GSP or Bones EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 11:52 am

what joke did Dana make on twitter? did i miss something
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Dana wants Anderson to finish his career v GSP or Bones   Dana wants Anderson to finish his career v GSP or Bones EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 11:59 am

killerofchicken wrote:
https://ninjasplace.forumotion.net/t16197p45-miguel-torres-cut-from-ufc?highlight=torres
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dana wants Anderson to finish his career v GSP or Bones   Dana wants Anderson to finish his career v GSP or Bones EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 12:02 pm

No way Anderson excepts a Jones fight.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Dana wants Anderson to finish his career v GSP or Bones   Dana wants Anderson to finish his career v GSP or Bones EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 12:05 pm

OU wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:
https://ninjasplace.forumotion.net/t16197p45-miguel-torres-cut-from-ufc?highlight=torres
OH WOW!!!!

can i hate this fucker any more"? he just can't help himself

what a fucking idiot!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dana wants Anderson to finish his career v GSP or Bones   Dana wants Anderson to finish his career v GSP or Bones EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 12:55 pm

freakzilla wrote:
No way Anderson excepts a Jones fight.

No way GSP accepts a Silva fight.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Dana wants Anderson to finish his career v GSP or Bones   Dana wants Anderson to finish his career v GSP or Bones EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 1:03 pm

You two and your GSP is ducking Spider...un uhh Spider is ducking GSP...no way...blah blah blah. They are both ducking Nick Diaz.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dana wants Anderson to finish his career v GSP or Bones   Dana wants Anderson to finish his career v GSP or Bones EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 1:07 pm

OU wrote:
You two and your GSP is ducking Spider...un uhh Spider is ducking GSP...no way...blah blah blah. They are both ducking Nick Diaz.

lol!
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

PostSubject: Re: Dana wants Anderson to finish his career v GSP or Bones   Dana wants Anderson to finish his career v GSP or Bones EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 1:33 pm

I stand firm on the belief that Anderson will destory either Jones or GSP or both. This is one of the few times I agree with Dana.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dana wants Anderson to finish his career v GSP or Bones   Dana wants Anderson to finish his career v GSP or Bones EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 1:34 pm

MMAEYES wrote:
I stand firm on the belief that Anderson will destory either Jones or GSP or both. This is one of the few times I agree with Dana.

These are the words from a prophet, preach on brother.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Dana wants Anderson to finish his career v GSP or Bones   Dana wants Anderson to finish his career v GSP or Bones EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 1:41 pm

Prison rape jokes and rape van jokes are totally different and reference entirely different victims. Dana being the president of the UFC and one of the main reasons for its success is certainly going to have an opinion on what one of his best fighters should do to finish his career. And when he is asking for a champion vs champion super fight...something he rarely does...who are we to complain?

Last edited by Wolfgangsta on Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Dana wants Anderson to finish his career v GSP or Bones   Dana wants Anderson to finish his career v GSP or Bones EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 1:42 pm

You cannot trivialize rape. Men and women get raped in prison and surprise vans. White should be FIRED!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Dana wants Anderson to finish his career v GSP or Bones   Dana wants Anderson to finish his career v GSP or Bones EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 1:46 pm

Dana wants Anderson to finish his career v GSP or Bones 392145_10151073779490650_39734800649_22360367_321317875_n_medium

Some people will do anything to not have to fight Jon Jones, Anderson Silva, Carlos COondit and Nick Diaz. He should be FIRED!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Dana wants Anderson to finish his career v GSP or Bones   Dana wants Anderson to finish his career v GSP or Bones EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 1:48 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
Prison rape jokes and rape van jokes are totally different and reference entirely different victims. Dana being the president of the UFC and one of the main reason's for its success is certainly going to have an opinion on what one of his best fighters should do to finish his career. And when he is asking for a champion vs champion super fight...something he rarely does...who are we to complain?

So Miguel Torres taking the fall for Forrest and Rashad are OK? Also Dana's comments are OK since his rape joke was in a different context? The only Champion vs Champion fights the UFC should promote are like what they did with Hendo and were going to do with Nick. Fighters should fight at the weight class that allows them to be most productive as fighters.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Dana wants Anderson to finish his career v GSP or Bones   Dana wants Anderson to finish his career v GSP or Bones EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 3:58 pm

You're a ninny.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Dana wants Anderson to finish his career v GSP or Bones   Dana wants Anderson to finish his career v GSP or Bones EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 4:09 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
You're a ninny.
I know you are but what am I...
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Dana wants Anderson to finish his career v GSP or Bones   Dana wants Anderson to finish his career v GSP or Bones EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 8:38 pm

Keep truckin' Dana. fuck tha hataz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dana wants Anderson to finish his career v GSP or Bones   Dana wants Anderson to finish his career v GSP or Bones EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 7:53 am

Ali wrote:
OU wrote:

lol!

lol! +1
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Dana wants Anderson to finish his career v GSP or Bones   Dana wants Anderson to finish his career v GSP or Bones EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 11:05 am

Dana White
@danawhite

@mike_incalgaryyou are dumb and ur tweets make no senseand ur breath stinks and u love ur sister Lol dumbest tweet ever had to make fun of u
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Dana wants Anderson to finish his career v GSP or Bones   Dana wants Anderson to finish his career v GSP or Bones EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 11:43 am

OU wrote:
Dana White
@danawhite

@mike_incalgaryyou are dumb and ur tweets make no senseand ur breath stinks and u love ur sister Lol dumbest tweet ever had to make fun of u

i saw that... the guy deleted his account after that lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dana wants Anderson to finish his career v GSP or Bones   Dana wants Anderson to finish his career v GSP or Bones Empty

Back to top Go down

Dana wants Anderson to finish his career v GSP or Bones
Page 1 of 1