Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The NBA making sure the Lakers win again?

Go down 
+3
killerofchicken
Farmer1906
KingsOwn19
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

The NBA making sure the Lakers win again? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The NBA making sure the Lakers win again?   The NBA making sure the Lakers win again? - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 5:13 pm

are you sure i would never be disappointed? you seemed pretty upset after LeBron failed in the finals. Would you like me to link you to the melt down you had in the playoffs thread because i was making fun of your boy?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: The NBA making sure the Lakers win again?   The NBA making sure the Lakers win again? - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 5:14 pm

The NBA making sure the Lakers win again? - Page 3 Sarcasm
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: The NBA making sure the Lakers win again?   The NBA making sure the Lakers win again? - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 5:18 pm

i'm being sarcastic as well...although killer did get mad about me making fun of LeBron in the playoff thread last season and made a bunch of post attacking me while trying to pretend he was not hanging on Bron's nuts.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: The NBA making sure the Lakers win again?   The NBA making sure the Lakers win again? - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 5:23 pm

Fuck Kobe, Fuck the Lakers, Fuck LeBron, Fuck The Sac Queens
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: The NBA making sure the Lakers win again?   The NBA making sure the Lakers win again? - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 5:24 pm

KingsOwn19 wrote:
are you sure i would never be disappointed? you seemed pretty upset after LeBron failed in the finals. Would you like me to link you to the melt down you had in the playoffs thread because i was making fun of your boy?
I love you

oh hey BTW...
Adrian Wojnarowski
Quote :
New Orleans, Houston and Lakers are re-engaged in talks to find a new way to complete Chris Paul blockbuster trade, league sources tell Y!

TEEHEEE
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

PostSubject: Re: The NBA making sure the Lakers win again?   The NBA making sure the Lakers win again? - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 5:28 pm

What do you care anyway?...you live in Iowa. How does one from Iowa become a Lakers fan?
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

PostSubject: Re: The NBA making sure the Lakers win again?   The NBA making sure the Lakers win again? - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 5:29 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
KingsOwn19 wrote:
I love you

oh hey BTW...
Adrian Wojnarowski
Quote :
New Orleans, Houston and Lakers are re-engaged in talks to find a new way to complete Chris Paul blockbuster trade, league sources tell Y!

TEEHEEE

Good, maybe they can figure out a trade thats not a complete rip off.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: The NBA making sure the Lakers win again?   The NBA making sure the Lakers win again? - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 5:30 pm

The NBA making sure the Lakers win again? - Page 3 468394427
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: The NBA making sure the Lakers win again?   The NBA making sure the Lakers win again? - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 5:30 pm

KingsOwn19 wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:
KingsOwn19 wrote:
I love you

oh hey BTW...
Adrian Wojnarowski
Quote :

TEEHEEE

i know, we should never have agreed to give Odom away! finally we agree on something kings!
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

OU wrote:

lol, thats fuckin gold
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: The NBA making sure the Lakers win again?   The NBA making sure the Lakers win again? - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 5:32 pm

KingsOwn19 wrote:
OU wrote:

lol, thats fuckin gold
Yes, yes it is. Fuck you Lakers! Fuck you!
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: The NBA making sure the Lakers win again?   The NBA making sure the Lakers win again? - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 5:32 pm

OU wrote:

lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

killerofchicken wrote:
KingsOwn19 wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:
KingsOwn19 wrote:
I love you

oh hey BTW...
Adrian Wojnarowski
Quote :

TEEHEEE

i know, we should never have agreed to give Odom away! finally we agree on something kings!

Shit, the fact that the GM of the Hornets pretended like anybody could want Lamar Odumb and his contract was a dead giveaway that this trade was suspect.

However, it would have been worth it to see the ugly Kardashian sister divorce Odom because he got sent to a small market.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: The NBA making sure the Lakers win again?   The NBA making sure the Lakers win again? - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 5:36 pm

KingsOwn19 wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:
KingsOwn19 wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:
KingsOwn19 wrote:
I love you

oh hey BTW...
Adrian Wojnarowski
Quote :

TEEHEEE

Shit, the fact that the GM of the Hornets pretended like anybody could want Lamar Odumb and his contract was a dead giveaway that this trade was suspect.

However, it would have been worth it to see the ugly Kardashian sister divorce Odom because he got sent to a small market.

i dont understand HOW this is a bad trade for the hornets/rockets? they came out better than they ever would! is it a bad trade only because the lakers get CP3?
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: The NBA making sure the Lakers win again?   The NBA making sure the Lakers win again? - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 5:39 pm

It wasn't a bad deal for any team. Its BS

There are some issues in sports that are bigger than sentiments like "Good I'm glad, fuck the Lakers". This is one of them
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: The NBA making sure the Lakers win again?   The NBA making sure the Lakers win again? - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 5:39 pm

KingsOwn19 wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:
KingsOwn19 wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:
KingsOwn19 wrote:
I love you

oh hey BTW...
Adrian Wojnarowski
Quote :

TEEHEEE

The NBA making sure the Lakers win again? - Page 3 AgMMo2uCMAE-W7N
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

PostSubject: Re: The NBA making sure the Lakers win again?   The NBA making sure the Lakers win again? - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 5:45 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
KingsOwn19 wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:
KingsOwn19 wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:
KingsOwn19 wrote:
I love you

oh hey BTW...
Adrian Wojnarowski
Quote :

TEEHEEE

i dont understand HOW this is a bad trade for the hornets/rockets? they came out better than they ever would! is it a bad trade only because the lakers get CP3?

Well, the Hornets were taking in about 30 million dollars in long term salary for a 8th seed team AT best. I would rather trade Paul for draft picks and young players or let the money off the books. You can always sign Odom's and Martin's in free agency..those arent big market only guys...not fringe all stars making an assload that will only get your team far enough to GET ELIMINATED BY CHRIS PAUL!

Rockets got a fair deal as Martin was expendable.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: The NBA making sure the Lakers win again?   The NBA making sure the Lakers win again? - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 5:52 pm

Charles Barkley is convinced that something was fishy behind the scenes that Stern didn't like. He said don't beleive everything that is out there and Stern is a smart business man.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

PostSubject: Re: The NBA making sure the Lakers win again?   The NBA making sure the Lakers win again? - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 5:55 pm

OU wrote:
Charles Barkley is convinced that something was fishy behind the scenes that Stern didn't like. He said don't beleive everything that is out there and Stern is a smart business man.

I told ya'll the trade was turrble
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: The NBA making sure the Lakers win again?   The NBA making sure the Lakers win again? - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 5:56 pm

KingsOwn19 wrote:
OU wrote:

I told ya'll the trade was turrble
The NBA making sure the Lakers win again? - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQK1Nv0uKTFwqkF4buNT4m9-GZLK4TYIwQOXlm13x5-RX3UEFO3Ow
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: The NBA making sure the Lakers win again?   The NBA making sure the Lakers win again? - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 6:06 pm

KingsOwn19 wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:
KingsOwn19 wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:
KingsOwn19 wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:
KingsOwn19 wrote:
I love you

oh hey BTW...
Adrian Wojnarowski
Quote :

TEEHEEE

Well, the Hornets were taking in about 30 million dollars in long term salary for a 8th seed team AT best. I would rather trade Paul for draft picks and young players or let the money off the books. You can always sign Odom's and Martin's in free agency..those arent big market only guys...not fringe all stars making an assload that will only get your team far enough to GET ELIMINATED BY CHRIS PAUL!

Rockets got a fair deal as Martin was expendable.

Quote :

“Of course, Dell (Demps) and Monty (Williams) were very upset when everything fell through,” said a person familiar with the work the general manager and coach had put into negotiations that led to the proposed trade. “They had spent a lot of time on it and they thought it was a great deal for the team.”

as i said before, they won't get a better deal and will most likely lose Paul to free agency and not get anything in return
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: The NBA making sure the Lakers win again?   The NBA making sure the Lakers win again? - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 6:28 pm

OH BTW

A HUGE FACTOR that was left out in all of this is that the Lakers would have acquired David West via sign and trade from the Hornets... which would have been ballin'
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

PostSubject: Re: The NBA making sure the Lakers win again?   The NBA making sure the Lakers win again? - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 6:41 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
OH BTW

A HUGE FACTOR that was left out in all of this is that the Lakers would have acquired David West via sign and trade from the Hornets... which would have been ballin'

Yeah...as if that really helps the "this was a fair trade" case.

NOT
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: The NBA making sure the Lakers win again?   The NBA making sure the Lakers win again? - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 6:48 pm

KingsOwn19 wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:
OH BTW

Yeah...as if that really helps the "this was a fair trade" case.

NOT
idk what ur talking about but i sure thought it was fair Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

PostSubject: Re: The NBA making sure the Lakers win again?   The NBA making sure the Lakers win again? - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 8:14 pm

NPA opts not to take legal action...why? NO CASE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The NBA making sure the Lakers win again?   The NBA making sure the Lakers win again? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The NBA making sure the Lakers win again?
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next