Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Which is the tougher guy to fight for Cung Le?

Go down 
+6
Ludo
Ninja
captain organic
GDPofDRC
OU
acccardinal12
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

Which is the tougher guy to fight for Cung Le? Empty
PostSubject: Which is the tougher guy to fight for Cung Le?   Which is the tougher guy to fight for Cung Le? EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 3:21 pm

Just wanted to see what you thought?

Frank on the night Cung beat the snot out of him or Wand this Saturday? I know what Bird would say.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Which is the tougher guy to fight for Cung Le?   Which is the tougher guy to fight for Cung Le? EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 3:23 pm

Which is the tougher guy to fight for Cung Le? Nuthugger
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Which is the tougher guy to fight for Cung Le?   Which is the tougher guy to fight for Cung Le? EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 3:55 pm

Just wanted to know what you guys thought. Either way...fuck u!
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Which is the tougher guy to fight for Cung Le?   Which is the tougher guy to fight for Cung Le? EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 3:57 pm

I think Wand is because he can hurt him in a more violent way than I think Frank could or would of, especially since we know how Frank fought that fight, at his disadvantage on the feet.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Which is the tougher guy to fight for Cung Le?   Which is the tougher guy to fight for Cung Le? EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 4:02 pm

Today's Wandy> That Frank
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Which is the tougher guy to fight for Cung Le?   Which is the tougher guy to fight for Cung Le? EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 4:06 pm

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
Just wanted to see what you thought?

Frank on the night Cung beat the snot out of him or Wand this Saturday? I know what Bird would say.

Well we need to factor in that Cung is older, and has been fighting much less going into this matchup then when he fought Frank.

Wandy is a more dangerous foe in terms of his aggressive offensive attack, but his chin offsets that. Remains to be seen if Cung can capetlize on wandy's less technical attack.

But it is an interesting comparison. People do not give Cung enough credit for beating Frank in an epic fight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which is the tougher guy to fight for Cung Le?   Which is the tougher guy to fight for Cung Le? EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 4:07 pm

OU wrote:

Surely this will lure Bird out of wherever he's hiding.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Which is the tougher guy to fight for Cung Le?   Which is the tougher guy to fight for Cung Le? EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 4:09 pm

Ali wrote:
OU wrote:

Surely this will lure Bird out of wherever he's hiding.
Shamrock's left testicle?
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Administrator
Administrator
Ninja

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone with the last name Rua or Emelianenko and Uncle Creepy

PostSubject: Re: Which is the tougher guy to fight for Cung Le?   Which is the tougher guy to fight for Cung Le? EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 4:18 pm

I can't make a judgement on this matter because the Frank/Cung fight was fixed.
Back to top Go down
https://ninjasplace.forumotion.net
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Which is the tougher guy to fight for Cung Le?   Which is the tougher guy to fight for Cung Le? EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 4:23 pm

Ninja wrote:
Do you have proof? Even a shred?
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Administrator
Administrator
Ninja

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone with the last name Rua or Emelianenko and Uncle Creepy

PostSubject: Re: Which is the tougher guy to fight for Cung Le?   Which is the tougher guy to fight for Cung Le? EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 4:33 pm

OU wrote:
Ninja wrote:
How is this so hard to believe? This is the same guy that told Gray Shaw that he would step in to face Kimbo and throw the fight to make up for his brother pulling out.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Which is the tougher guy to fight for Cung Le?   Which is the tougher guy to fight for Cung Le? EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 4:34 pm

Ninja wrote:
OU wrote:
Ninja wrote:
How is this so hard to believe? This is the same guy that told Gray Shaw that he would step in to face Kimbo and throw the fight to make up for his brother pulling out.
I'm not saying it isn't something that everyone involved WOULDN'T do. I'm saying it's not something that actually happened. I saw the fight, I'm not convinced it was fixed. Not even a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: Which is the tougher guy to fight for Cung Le?   Which is the tougher guy to fight for Cung Le? EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 5:34 pm

yeah Frank was close to dropping Cung for a good while at the end there. He had Le hurt pretty bad, thats not how a guy who's throwing a fight behaves in there.

To answer the question Wanderlei is still the more dangerous opponent. Chin or not at this point he still has power and can swarm anyone.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Which is the tougher guy to fight for Cung Le?   Which is the tougher guy to fight for Cung Le? EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 7:34 pm

I should have said everyone but Ninja. This is a touchy subject for him because he got schooled by a rookie/troll back in the day on espn like 4 years ago.

Sig bet Ninja? Cmon, this was meant to be........puthee boi!
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Administrator
Administrator
Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Which is the tougher guy to fight for Cung Le?   Which is the tougher guy to fight for Cung Le? EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 8:42 pm

I should have said everyone but Ninja. This is a touchy subject for him because he got schooled by a rookie/troll back in the day on espn like 4 years ago.

Absoultly. I feel bad for you Beast....your hero will probably never win a fight in the UFC. Atleast you will be able to see him kick someones ass in the next Karate Kid movie.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Which is the tougher guy to fight for Cung Le?   Which is the tougher guy to fight for Cung Le? EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 9:30 pm

Ninja wrote:

Absoultly. I feel bad for you Beast....your hero will probably never win a fight in the UFC. Atleast you will be able to see him kick someones ass in the next Karate Kid movie.

This is like the best sig bet of all time. You're going down! This is a reckoning from years back before Ninja's Place was still in ur sack. I will admit that a bunch of my Pride buddies were talking smack about the UFC and I as like "whateva" and they made me eat my words. Wand was the guy that made me look like a turd about 7-8 years ago. I love Wandy, but HE HAS TO LOSE!
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Which is the tougher guy to fight for Cung Le?   Which is the tougher guy to fight for Cung Le? EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 9:31 pm

Oh yeah, you pick how long you want it to be.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Administrator
Administrator
Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Which is the tougher guy to fight for Cung Le?   Which is the tougher guy to fight for Cung Le? EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 11:18 pm

How about until the end of the year?
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

PostSubject: Re: Which is the tougher guy to fight for Cung Le?   Which is the tougher guy to fight for Cung Le? EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 11:16 am

Ninja wrote:

OH NO HE DI INT
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Which is the tougher guy to fight for Cung Le?   Which is the tougher guy to fight for Cung Le? EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 3:23 pm

Ninja wrote:

I'm down with that.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Administrator
Administrator
Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Which is the tougher guy to fight for Cung Le?   Which is the tougher guy to fight for Cung Le? EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 11:54 pm

bump.
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

PostSubject: Re: Which is the tougher guy to fight for Cung Le?   Which is the tougher guy to fight for Cung Le? EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 1:04 am

dont rub it in bbc def got butthurt he even left without seeing the hendo/rua fight
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Administrator
Administrator
Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Which is the tougher guy to fight for Cung Le?   Which is the tougher guy to fight for Cung Le? EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 1:07 am

Here is your new sig Beast:

I am Ninja's bitch and Cung Le is nothing more than an actor.

Which is the tougher guy to fight for Cung Le? 25r020h
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

PostSubject: Re: Which is the tougher guy to fight for Cung Le?   Which is the tougher guy to fight for Cung Le? EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 9:46 am

ninja there is a beautiful pic of cungs face after wand raeps it in another thread. It would be alot more damaging to BBc newfound fragile psychi
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

PostSubject: Re: Which is the tougher guy to fight for Cung Le?   Which is the tougher guy to fight for Cung Le? EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 9:48 am

Which is the tougher guy to fight for Cung Le? Cung10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which is the tougher guy to fight for Cung Le?   Which is the tougher guy to fight for Cung Le? Empty

Back to top Go down

Which is the tougher guy to fight for Cung Le?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next