Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Anderson saying Vitor betrayed him

Go down 
+2
captain organic
Farmer1906
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

Anderson saying Vitor betrayed him Empty
PostSubject: Anderson saying Vitor betrayed him   Anderson saying Vitor betrayed him EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 6:30 pm

"Asked what he thinks about Belfort’s arrival in the UFC middleweight division, he sneered, "Which Vitor is that? The one who trained with me, Rogerio and Rodrigo a few months ago?"

"Clearly Belfort’s willingness to fight him without complaint has touched a nerve. It is clear that Anderson sees it as a betrayal of some kind. "Maybe he will want to fight Rodrigo or Rogerio, even though he is training with them. I think Vitor has to find himself, he is totally lost," he spat.

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2009/10/23/1098364/asked-what-he-thinks-about

Anderson needs to STFU or go do something else besides fighting. Just because the guy has trained with you before means he should never be able to fight you?
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Anderson saying Vitor betrayed him   Anderson saying Vitor betrayed him EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 6:47 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:
"Asked what he thinks about Belfort’s arrival in the UFC middleweight division, he sneered, "Which Vitor is that? The one who trained with me, Rogerio and Rodrigo a few months ago?"

"Clearly Belfort’s willingness to fight him without complaint has touched a nerve. It is clear that Anderson sees it as a betrayal of some kind. "Maybe he will want to fight Rodrigo or Rogerio, even though he is training with them. I think Vitor has to find himself, he is totally lost," he spat.

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2009/10/23/1098364/asked-what-he-thinks-about

Anderson needs to STFU or go do something else besides fighting. Just because the guy has trained with you before means he should never be able to fight you?

He obviously sees the fight game as team oriented. In his mind it looks like his camp vs the world. Would I like to see some of the matchups from within his camp? Yes. Can I blame any elite level fighter for a having a certain philosophy regarding this sport? no.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Anderson saying Vitor betrayed him   Anderson saying Vitor betrayed him EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 9:46 am

Im getting sick of Spider and his list of guys that shouldnt want to fight him or guys he dont want to fight. Get over it Spider.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Anderson saying Vitor betrayed him   Anderson saying Vitor betrayed him EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 2:40 pm

I'm not.

Trust and teamwork is the mentality of both Jackson and Blackhouse - far and away the best two schools in the sport.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Anderson saying Vitor betrayed him   Anderson saying Vitor betrayed him EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 6:02 pm

I don't think Blackhouse is even a school. It's a location.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Anderson saying Vitor betrayed him   Anderson saying Vitor betrayed him EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 6:56 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
I'm not.

Trust and teamwork is the mentality of both Jackson and Blackhouse - far and away the best two schools in the sport.

Wolf if every1 who trained with each other would never fight there would be no fights at all lol.
Back to top Go down
ohiovol62
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
ohiovol62

Favorite Fighter(s) : Sakuraba, Fedor, GSP, and Big Nog

PostSubject: Re: Anderson saying Vitor betrayed him   Anderson saying Vitor betrayed him EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 12:33 pm

Well if Belfort wants a belt again that means somthing he'll have to do it in the UFC and do it at MW. Who does Anderson think he is?
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Anderson saying Vitor betrayed him   Anderson saying Vitor betrayed him EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 1:05 pm

How dare Vitor to want to be champion. Silva and Sores keeps sounding more and more stupid.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anderson saying Vitor betrayed him   Anderson saying Vitor betrayed him Empty

Back to top Go down

Anderson saying Vitor betrayed him
Page 1 of 1