Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Anderson on Vitor & Wand

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

Anderson on Vitor & Wand Empty
PostSubject: Anderson on Vitor & Wand   Anderson on Vitor & Wand EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 9:56 am

"Over Wanderlei there's nothing to say, right? We're fighters and have to talk a little and do our marketing. I respect him as a fighter like the other ones. There are excellent athletes in all the world and as I said before, opportunities have to be taken where they can.

"I think everybody is happy now: the king, the prince and the clown. Life is not easy. The big deal for Wanderlei is to train to do the memorable fights he used to do in PRIDE."

"Vitor Belfort is not a friend of mine. If this fight gets real I will be training for that. I respect him and we even trained together but now it's easy, everybody wants to face me. I'm always asked about who I want to face next and the answer is, I still have too much to go through and have many things to live. I want to fight the bests. Since the beginning of my career it's the same."

Is he the most boring fighter outside the cage ever?
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

Anderson on Vitor & Wand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anderson on Vitor & Wand   Anderson on Vitor & Wand EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 11:19 am

I'm not sure I have any idea what he is talking about
Back to top Go down

Anderson on Vitor & Wand
Page 1 of 1