Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

a major news outlet in Brazil is reporting......

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

a major news outlet in Brazil is reporting...... Empty
PostSubject: a major news outlet in Brazil is reporting......   a major news outlet in Brazil is reporting...... EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 11:41 am

that Anderson Silva and Vitor Belfort will coach the two teams in the series, which is set to begin in March 2012.

The newspaper is part of the massive Globo Organization. Its television arm recently struck a deal with the UFC to broadcast the promotion's events and is also the future home of TUF in Brazil.

The UFC on Monday though said that coaches have yet to be chosen.

The upcoming edition of TUF: Brazil is likely to air in the US on FUEL under the terms of the UFC's new deal with FOX-owned networks.

Meanwhile, the UFC is trying to finalize a next opponent for Silva. He had been expected to face Chael Sonnen on Super Bowl weekend, but with a welterweight title fight between Georges St-Pierre and Nick Diaz now penciled into that event, Silva-Sonnen may be moved to a different date on the calendar.

In US editions of TUF, opposing coaches have historically competed against each other at the end of the season, but given Silva's recent first-round KO over Belfort, it seems likely that if those two are in fact coaches, the inaugural Brazilian edition of the show will not follow that custom.

White had been scheduled to meet with Silva's representatives over the weekend, but he did not respond to a Monday morning MMA Fighting inquiry about whether that meeting had actually occurred.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2011/10/31/report-anderson-silva-and-vitor-belfort-to-coach-brazilian-editio/
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: a major news outlet in Brazil is reporting......   a major news outlet in Brazil is reporting...... EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 11:43 am

DONT PUT CHAMPIONS AS TUF COACHES!
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: a major news outlet in Brazil is reporting......   a major news outlet in Brazil is reporting...... EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 11:47 am

Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: a major news outlet in Brazil is reporting......   a major news outlet in Brazil is reporting...... EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 12:10 pm

Good
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: a major news outlet in Brazil is reporting......   a major news outlet in Brazil is reporting...... EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 12:12 pm

That would of been pretty cool, would of actually liked to see both of them in that setting, they have real heat, not WWE bullshit heat.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: a major news outlet in Brazil is reporting......   a major news outlet in Brazil is reporting...... EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 12:18 pm

Vitor Belfort
Quote :
Guys I know that has been a lot of expectation on my next fight but is nothing been sign yet so I am still wait for what is next

if you can make out what that says... lol
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: a major news outlet in Brazil is reporting......   a major news outlet in Brazil is reporting...... EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 1:47 pm

yeah it sounds like a brazilian wrote that for sure
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: a major news outlet in Brazil is reporting......   a major news outlet in Brazil is reporting...... EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 1:51 pm

you guys are racist.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: a major news outlet in Brazil is reporting......   a major news outlet in Brazil is reporting...... EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 1:52 pm

But you can't hate on that I give these guys props that learned english and speak it pretty good, I couldn't learn another language I don't think. My cousin is half honky half puerto rican and she trys all the time when shes here to teach me spanish terms but I think she just likes hearing me fuck them up cause she laughs her ass off everytime.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: a major news outlet in Brazil is reporting......   a major news outlet in Brazil is reporting...... EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 2:46 pm

English was VERY easy to learn, but then again I had no choice but to learn it or be the class retard...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a major news outlet in Brazil is reporting......   a major news outlet in Brazil is reporting...... EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 2:49 pm

I speak Spanish.

Escocia es el país más grande del mundo, todos los demás países son niñas.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: a major news outlet in Brazil is reporting......   a major news outlet in Brazil is reporting...... EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 2:55 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
English was VERY easy to learn, but then again I had no choice but to learn it or be the class retard...
Yeah but you still have issue with some phrasing.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: a major news outlet in Brazil is reporting......   a major news outlet in Brazil is reporting...... EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 2:59 pm

OU wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:
right, cuz to some i sound Mexican lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a major news outlet in Brazil is reporting......   a major news outlet in Brazil is reporting...... EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 3:04 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
OU wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:
right, cuz to some i sound Mexican lol

Well it doesn't help when you keep going

Quote :
Ali detenga me violando en marchas de guerra 3
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: a major news outlet in Brazil is reporting......   a major news outlet in Brazil is reporting...... EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 9:12 am

killerofchicken wrote:

I didn't know english wasn't your first language Killer lol I feel dumb
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: a major news outlet in Brazil is reporting......   a major news outlet in Brazil is reporting...... EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 9:12 am

MMAEYES wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:

I didn't know english wasn't your first language Killer lol I feel dumb

LOL... THIS GUY!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a major news outlet in Brazil is reporting......   a major news outlet in Brazil is reporting...... Empty

Back to top Go down

a major news outlet in Brazil is reporting......
Page 1 of 1