Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What is your favorite liquor?

Go down 
+12
captain organic
Ludo
jewzilla
SOKO
MMAEYES
GDPofDRC
Primetyme199
josh200612
bobbitt15
Ziggy116
killerofchicken
timthebim
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

What is your favorite liquor? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite liquor?   What is your favorite liquor? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 6:01 pm

Ludo wrote:
bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
MMAEYES wrote:
Tarantula Tequila

http://mccormickdistilling.com/tartequila/ageverify.php?accesscheck=%2Ftartequila%2Findex.php

I used to work with this dude named JR. He was almost 7 foot tall and probably weighed 200lbs at the most. He was a former, well he was a crackhead and a drunk. He used to get those and spike them with more tequila He always called it "tranziller's" because he was redneck bumpkin. I remember when they announced that Michael Jackson had just been pronounced dead. JR walked up and said "Good, HE WAS A GOD DAMNED PEDOFIRE"

PE-DO-FIRE! lmao

fixed!

I thought ya'll were all country bumpkins and shit over there.

I can't win. People in the country call me a city boy. WTF? Nah for real this guy JR is from Harrodsburg, outside of Lexington. They are country bumpkin as hell out there. Even the black people talk with a southern draw out there. Both of em!
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite liquor?   What is your favorite liquor? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 6:02 pm

timthebim wrote:
MMAEYES wrote:
Tarantula Tequila

http://mccormickdistilling.com/tartequila/ageverify.php?accesscheck=%2Ftartequila%2Findex.php

I used to work with this dude named JR. He was almost 7 foot tall and probably weighed 200lbs at the most. He was a former, well he was a crackhead and a drunk. He used to get those and spike them with more tequila He always called it "tranziller's" because he was redneck bumpkin. I remember when they announced that Michael Jackson had just been pronounced dead. JR walked up and said "Good, HE WAS A GOD DAMNED PEDOFIRE"

PE-DO-FIRE! lmao

fixed!

lol!

God damn pedofire! Gonna drink me one a dem tranzillers tonight and get the old lady drunk!
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite liquor?   What is your favorite liquor? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 6:32 pm

Ludo wrote:
MMAEYES wrote:
Tarantula Tequila

PE-DO-FIRE! lmao

fixed!

I can't win. People in the country call me a city boy. WTF? Nah for real this guy JR is from Harrodsburg, outside of Lexington. They are country bumpkin as hell out there. Even the black people talk with a southern draw out there. Both of em!

afro
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite liquor?   What is your favorite liquor? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 9:37 pm

timthebim wrote:
Ludo wrote:
MMAEYES wrote:
Tarantula Tequila

PE-DO-FIRE! lmao

fixed!

afro

Actually I have an awesome story about Harrodsburg/Danville, KY when I went down there to help out the sales crew and JR down there. I even logged on here when I was down there a few times. I'm pretty sure I never told it here. His best friend (and xanax buddy) was the token black guy in the community from what I gathered. Nate was a cool guy though. He had a glass eye also which made him even cooler. I will tell it to ya when I am sober enough to type faster. I know for a fact this story happened the night when Michael Jackson died after JR said "pedofire" in the middle of the dealership. This is one of the best party nights ever when it came to having a great time. It involved me and my buddy who is my boss now out here in the Fort Knox area. I'm gonna have him create an account to have him back this up if you don't believe it either. To be continued...
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite liquor?   What is your favorite liquor? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 10:28 pm

MMAEYES wrote:
If I don't want to get retarded drunk than I'm not drinking

You never go full retard.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite liquor?   What is your favorite liquor? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 10:33 pm

U got me interested now Beast.....
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite liquor?   What is your favorite liquor? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 11:36 pm

rum
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite liquor?   What is your favorite liquor? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 11:37 pm

oggy420 wrote:
rum

Why is it always gone?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite liquor?   What is your favorite liquor? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 10:55 am

I never drink anymore. I drank when I was down in Texas visiting my buddy, but that was the only time this year I have had a drop of alcohol. But my drink of choice has not changed, if I'm going to drink. It's probably gonna be Crown Royal Black.
https://ninjasplace.forumotion.net/t9183-what-s-yer-drink-of-choice?highlight=drink
Back to top Go down
ChickyChicky
White Belt
White Belt
ChickyChicky

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite liquor?   What is your favorite liquor? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 2:01 pm

I don't drink often but when I do, I prefer wine..

Very Happy

Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite liquor?   What is your favorite liquor? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 2:06 pm

wine is a good way to get drunk, at least it's not too horrible for ya
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite liquor?   What is your favorite liquor? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 2:09 pm

Wine takes too long, shit makes Me question if I even want to get drunk anymore by the time I've had enough to get there.
Back to top Go down
ChickyChicky
White Belt
White Belt
ChickyChicky

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite liquor?   What is your favorite liquor? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 2:18 pm

I don't really like the feeling of being drunk... I like to sip some wine while making dinner or in a hot bubble bath... etc

I like to drink just enough to get a buzz.. then I'm all kinds of happy after that. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite liquor?   What is your favorite liquor? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What is your favorite liquor?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2