Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What is you're favorite MMA Radio?

Go down 
4 posters

Radio Show
Savage Dog Show
What is you're favorite MMA Radio? Vote_lcap0%What is you're favorite MMA Radio? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Beatdown
What is you're favorite MMA Radio? Vote_lcap60%What is you're favorite MMA Radio? Vote_rcap
 60% [ 3 ]
Jordan Breen Show
What is you're favorite MMA Radio? Vote_lcap20%What is you're favorite MMA Radio? Vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
It's Time with Bruce Buffer
What is you're favorite MMA Radio? Vote_lcap0%What is you're favorite MMA Radio? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
MMAWeekly Radio
What is you're favorite MMA Radio? Vote_lcap20%What is you're favorite MMA Radio? Vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Tapout Radio
 0% [ 0 ]
TAGG Radio
 0% [ 0 ]
Sunday School
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Ninja
Administrator
Administrator
Ninja

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone with the last name Rua or Emelianenko and Uncle Creepy

What is you're favorite MMA Radio? Empty
PostSubject: What is you're favorite MMA Radio?   What is you're favorite MMA Radio? EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 8:14 pm

What MMA show is your favorite to listen too?
Back to top Go down
https://ninjasplace.forumotion.net
chorky777
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Weidman, McGregor, Pettis, Cowboy

PostSubject: Re: What is you're favorite MMA Radio?   What is you're favorite MMA Radio? EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 8:23 pm

I went with Beatdown, but I also love Jordan Breen.
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

Favorite Fighter(s) : Fedor and GSP

PostSubject: Re: What is you're favorite MMA Radio?   What is you're favorite MMA Radio? EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 10:33 am

I went with Beatdown also but mostly because I like Jack and Lotfi. Really I like all of the shows on Sherdog but Greg and Jeff get way off topic sometimes which is good and bad I guess.

Breen is good MMA stuff but less entertaining if you ask me. I listen anyway, though, because he talks more about overseas stuff and smaller shows.

Sunday School is dumb as hell and so is tapout radio. Buffer's show is ok.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: What is you're favorite MMA Radio?   What is you're favorite MMA Radio? EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 2:18 pm

Any of these on Sirius? I've never listened to any of them
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

Favorite Fighter(s) : Fedor and GSP

PostSubject: Re: What is you're favorite MMA Radio?   What is you're favorite MMA Radio? EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 2:43 pm

You can listen live on Sherdog.com. I just download the podcast from itunes.
Back to top Go down
chorky777
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Weidman, McGregor, Pettis, Cowboy

PostSubject: Re: What is you're favorite MMA Radio?   What is you're favorite MMA Radio? EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 5:54 pm

Bigs03 wrote:
I went with Beatdown also but mostly because I like Jack and Lotfi. Really I like all of the shows on Sherdog but Greg and Jeff get way off topic sometimes which is good and bad I guess.

Breen is good MMA stuff but less entertaining if you ask me. I listen anyway, though, because he talks more about overseas stuff and smaller shows.

Sunday School is dumb as hell and so is tapout radio. Buffer's show is ok.

Yeah, Jack and Lotfi are awesome. I also like TJ de Santis alot, too. And Beatdown After the Bell is always my favorite time to listen to Beatdown. It's a good way to get immediate reactions from very knowledgable people after the big fights. The only reason I even considered the Jordan Breen show is because of his huge depth of knowledge and just the huge number of fights and fighters that he knows and remembers. He's like a mma encyclopedia.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is you're favorite MMA Radio?   What is you're favorite MMA Radio? Empty

Back to top Go down

What is you're favorite MMA Radio?
Page 1 of 1