Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

So I just got on Netflix

Go down 
+3
captain organic
timthebim
acccardinal12
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

So I just got on Netflix Empty
PostSubject: So I just got on Netflix   So I just got on Netflix EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 12:53 am

I saw that one of the recent movies that was watched is called "Barely Legal" and it has 3 chicks in bikini's on the front of the movie. The only thing is I didn't select, or have never seen that movie. However my 6 year old son was watching "Drake and Josh go to Hollywood" this morning and I did snooze through that movie. I can't beleive that he did that but I just cracked up. I guess I don't need to worry about him being gay, lol. I will definately facebook this news tomorrow. Proud father!
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: So I just got on Netflix   So I just got on Netflix EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 1:05 am

Im not a big a fan as some others about Netflix. Its OK but there really isnt alot of shit on there that I thought would be.
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: So I just got on Netflix   So I just got on Netflix EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 8:49 pm

timthebim wrote:
Im not a big a fan as some others about Netflix. Its OK but there really isnt alot of shit on there that I thought would be.

I like Netflix alot, can't say Ive ever looked for a movie and didn't find it, but their recommendations suck balls.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: So I just got on Netflix   So I just got on Netflix EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 11:37 am

Yeah most people I know swear by Netflix Im just not a huge fan myself.
Back to top Go down
ChickyChicky
White Belt
White Belt
ChickyChicky

PostSubject: Re: So I just got on Netflix   So I just got on Netflix EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 12:32 pm

timthebim wrote:

Me either. The quality of the movies were just crap, imo. While the selection may have been large, the movies to choose from were crap.

Just a big pile of crap.

Needless to say, I did not renew it.

Did I say it was crap? lol
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: So I just got on Netflix   So I just got on Netflix EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 12:42 pm

ChickyChicky wrote:
timthebim wrote:

Me either. The quality of the movies were just crap, imo. While the selection may have been large, the movies to choose from were crap.

Just a big pile of crap.

Its worth it too me because of all the Dora and Diego shows. It's like having a toddler soother any time I need it. If my youngest starts crying for her mom I just throw on some Dora and act like I'm hyped to watch it and everything is good from then on.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: So I just got on Netflix   So I just got on Netflix EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 12:44 pm

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
ChickyChicky wrote:
timthebim wrote:

Just a big pile of crap.

Its worth it too me because of all the Dora and Diego shows. It's like having a toddler soother any time I need it. If my youngest starts crying for her mom I just throw on some Dora and act like I'm hyped to watch it and everything is good from then on.

I have cartoons on my cable ON-DEMAND so I really never use the Netflix.
Back to top Go down
ChickyChicky
White Belt
White Belt
ChickyChicky

PostSubject: Re: So I just got on Netflix   So I just got on Netflix EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 12:56 pm

ChickyChicky wrote:
timthebim wrote:

Just a big pile of crap.

I guess if thats what works for your youngin, then go for it.

Have you tried taking her outside to blow bubbles? Kids love bubbles
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: So I just got on Netflix   So I just got on Netflix EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 12:59 pm

fuck... I love bubbles...
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: So I just got on Netflix   So I just got on Netflix EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 1:01 pm

killerofchicken wrote:

Killer u like blowing everything Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: So I just got on Netflix   So I just got on Netflix EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 1:02 pm

timthebim wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:

you, again, confuse me with ur wife...

I love you
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: So I just got on Netflix   So I just got on Netflix EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 1:03 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
timthebim wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:

I love you

Nah if my wife did that more I would get along with her more often LOL.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: So I just got on Netflix   So I just got on Netflix EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 1:04 pm

timthebim wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:
timthebim wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:

I love you

Nah if my wife did that more I would get along with her more often LOL.
LMAO!
Back to top Go down
ChickyChicky
White Belt
White Belt
ChickyChicky

PostSubject: Re: So I just got on Netflix   So I just got on Netflix EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 1:20 pm

lol

bubbles, ftw

Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: So I just got on Netflix   So I just got on Netflix EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 2:33 pm

Nice pic there Chicky.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: So I just got on Netflix   So I just got on Netflix EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 3:46 pm

ChickyChicky wrote:
ChickyChicky wrote:
timthebim wrote:

Just a big pile of crap.

Oh I have plenty of bubbles at my place. My daughter just has seperation anxiety whenever she stays with me on the weekend. It never fails when we first get home. As soon as we settle in or get done with any kind of arts and crafts project she gets that look like she's never gonna see mommy again and she tears up. I don't get her every weekend like the her older siblings so its kinda my fault. I can't take the boys and my older daughter to do things outdoors sometimes if she tags along. She is starting to take it better though. Dora gets her that fist time and now she doesn't cry off and on when she thinks about mommy. I do bribe her alot though. Her mom would kill me if she knew what I fed them most of the time. Fried chicken, doughnuts, mountain dew, and cookies was breakfast this past sunday. I always keep plenty of snacks for them and stack up on little dollar store toys for when they get bored. Netflix is just my go to closer!
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: So I just got on Netflix   So I just got on Netflix EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 3:55 pm

ChickyChicky wrote:
ChickyChicky wrote:
timthebim wrote:

Just a big pile of crap.

Oh I have plenty of bubbles at my place. My daughter just has seperation anxiety whenever she stays with me on the weekend. It never fails when we first get home. As soon as we settle in or get done with any kind of arts and crafts project she gets that look like she's never gonna see mommy again and she tears up. I don't get her every weekend like the her older siblings so its kinda my fault. I can't take the boys and my older daughter to do things outdoors sometimes if she tags along. She is starting to take it better though. Dora gets her that fist time and now she doesn't cry off and on when she thinks about mommy. I do bribe her alot though. Her mom would kill me if she knew what I fed them most of the time. Fried chicken, doughnuts, mountain dew, and cookies was breakfast this past sunday. I always keep plenty of snacks for them and stack up on little dollar store toys for when they get bored. Netflix is just my go to closer!
DUDE! ADOPT ME! i wanna eat breakfast with you lol
Back to top Go down
ChickyChicky
White Belt
White Belt
ChickyChicky

PostSubject: Re: So I just got on Netflix   So I just got on Netflix EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 4:57 pm

Ohh, I see. Makes complete sense.

You sound like a good dad though.. even with having mt dew, cookies, doughnuts, and fried chicken for breakfast!! LOL!

Smile

P.S. I love Mt. Dew
Back to top Go down
ChickyChicky
White Belt
White Belt
ChickyChicky

PostSubject: Re: So I just got on Netflix   So I just got on Netflix EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 4:59 pm

timthebim wrote:
Nice pic there Chicky.

Thank you! Very Happy

I've been dreamin of the beach lately..... Since winters coming.. and I am NOT ready for it

grr
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: So I just got on Netflix   So I just got on Netflix EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 5:02 pm

ChickyChicky wrote:

You sound like a good dad though.. even with having mt dew, cookies, doughnuts, and fried chicken for breakfast!! LOL!

Smile

P.S. I love Mt. Dew

It's not an every Sunday breakfast but sometimes you just gotta give them what they want. I asked my son what he wanted for breakfast and he said fried chicken, lol. Atleast I didn't let him sip on my latte. I kept that bad boy all to myself.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: So I just got on Netflix   So I just got on Netflix EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 5:02 pm

ChickyChicky wrote:
P.S. I love Mt. Dew

I love lamp.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: So I just got on Netflix   So I just got on Netflix EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 5:06 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
ChickyChicky wrote:
ChickyChicky wrote:
timthebim wrote:

Just a big pile of crap.

DUDE! ADOPT ME! i wanna eat breakfast with you lol

You can have the room I put my wieghts in Killer. (pink carpet, lol)

You gotta get a fade though Beiber boy.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: So I just got on Netflix   So I just got on Netflix EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 5:08 pm

"Tre, I gotta lay down the rules of the house.

Same thing as weekends, you remember?

All right, what are they?

Clean the bathroom sink, floor and tub.

I gotta clean that tub?

Yeah.

Clean my room and water the lawn. "
Back to top Go down
ChickyChicky
White Belt
White Belt
ChickyChicky

PostSubject: Re: So I just got on Netflix   So I just got on Netflix EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 5:24 pm

ChickyChicky wrote:

Smile

P.S. I love Mt. Dew

It's not an every Sunday breakfast but sometimes you just gotta give them what they want. I asked my son what he wanted for breakfast and he said fried chicken, lol. Atleast I didn't let him sip on my latte. I kept that bad boy all to myself.

haha I say that a lot..

sounds like a great start to a sunday though
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: So I just got on Netflix   So I just got on Netflix EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 6:07 pm

Ludo wrote:
"Tre, I gotta lay down the rules of the house.

Same thing as weekends, you remember?

All right, what are they?

Clean the bathroom sink, floor and tub.

I gotta clean that tub?

Yeah.

Clean my room and water the lawn. "

awesome! I gotta clean THAT tub?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So I just got on Netflix   So I just got on Netflix Empty

Back to top Go down