Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Does anyone have netflix online and/or use a PS3 and PC?

Go down 
+3
LA
josh200612
acccardinal12
7 posters
AuthorMessage
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

Does anyone have netflix online and/or use a PS3 and PC? Empty
PostSubject: Does anyone have netflix online and/or use a PS3 and PC?   Does anyone have netflix online and/or use a PS3 and PC? EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 6:54 pm

I got a free 30 day trial with my PS3 (even though anyone gets a 30 day trial for free???), so I signed up. I am wondering if I keep it do I REALLY get unlimited use if I am streaming it online using my PS3 or laptop?

Last edited by bigbeastcardinal12 on Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone have netflix online and/or use a PS3 and PC?   Does anyone have netflix online and/or use a PS3 and PC? EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 6:56 pm

yes.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone have netflix online and/or use a PS3 and PC?   Does anyone have netflix online and/or use a PS3 and PC? EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 6:58 pm

Yup
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone have netflix online and/or use a PS3 and PC?   Does anyone have netflix online and/or use a PS3 and PC? EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 7:03 pm

AWESOME!!! I need to find some good tv shows to watch. I have watched all the HBO and Showtime shows. I just started Heroes, which I had never seen and like it. My buddy was telling me about a show with Timothy Oliphant that sounds good. He plays a sheriff in some podunk meth town and sounds pretty hardcore.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone have netflix online and/or use a PS3 and PC?   Does anyone have netflix online and/or use a PS3 and PC? EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 7:05 pm

Heroes sucks dick after the first season. Justified is the show with Olyphant. He was in Deadwood too if you haven't seen that which is better
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone have netflix online and/or use a PS3 and PC?   Does anyone have netflix online and/or use a PS3 and PC? EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 7:15 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
Heroes sucks dick after the first season. Justified is the show with Olyphant. He was in Deadwood too if you haven't seen that which is better

Yeah I loved Deadwood. It is in my top 10 all time. I wish it had another season though, but the ending was alright I guess. I have heard that about Heroes. I heard season 2 was good also, but not as good as season 1 and then after that it sucks. I am gonna watch Justified next. I can't wait to catch up on some shows on regular tv that I never got to watch.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage, Fedor, Gangster brothers, Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone have netflix online and/or use a PS3 and PC?   Does anyone have netflix online and/or use a PS3 and PC? EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 1:02 am

Netflix rules. You can go from laptop to iphone to ipad to pc, etc... and they all pick up where the other one left off. Plus whatever isn't instant you can get in the mail in a day.
Back to top Go down
https://apps.facebook.com/groupsplus/group.php?id=2139
cascade_run
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
cascade_run

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone have netflix online and/or use a PS3 and PC?   Does anyone have netflix online and/or use a PS3 and PC? EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 2:42 pm

Lost, Rescue me, Weeds, Netflix is awesome
Back to top Go down
chorky777
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Weidman, McGregor, Pettis, Cowboy

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone have netflix online and/or use a PS3 and PC?   Does anyone have netflix online and/or use a PS3 and PC? EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 3:12 pm

I reccomend Lost, Arrested Development, a documentary called Unforgivable Blackness, My Name is Earl, and Weeds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone have netflix online and/or use a PS3 and PC?   Does anyone have netflix online and/or use a PS3 and PC? Empty

Back to top Go down

Does anyone have netflix online and/or use a PS3 and PC?
Page 1 of 1