Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Just like this pic and wanted to post it somewhere

Go down 
+16
OU
acccardinal12
Ludo
GDPofDRC
Farmer1906
oggy420
captain organic
JerseyStyle
SOKO
ChickyChicky
Ziggy116
bobbitt15
josh200612
LA
timthebim
killerofchicken
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 26 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

Just like this pic and wanted to post it somewhere - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just like this pic and wanted to post it somewhere   Just like this pic and wanted to post it somewhere - Page 11 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 11:42 am

Just like this pic and wanted to post it somewhere - Page 11 1g5c9i
Just like this pic and wanted to post it somewhere - Page 11 I-dont-always-sit-next-to-anderson-silva-but-when-i-do-its-turrible.jpg
Just like this pic and wanted to post it somewhere - Page 11 I-dont-always-get-knocked-out-but-when-i-do-its-because-i-got-caught
Just like this pic and wanted to post it somewhere - Page 11 I-dont-always-lose-fights-but-when-i-do-they-are-title-fights
Just like this pic and wanted to post it somewhere - Page 11 I-dont-always-wear-a-suit-but-when-i-do-i-jack-your-swagger
Just like this pic and wanted to post it somewhere - Page 11 I-dont-always-motorboat-but-when-i-do-i-prefer-gsps-ass
Just like this pic and wanted to post it somewhere - Page 11 Im-not-always-coming-on-but-when-i-do-i-come-on
Just like this pic and wanted to post it somewhere - Page 11 I-dont-always-go-to-the-ufc-but-when-i-do-i-snort-an-entire-bag-of-cocaine
Just like this pic and wanted to post it somewhere - Page 11 Kimbo-meme-generator-i-dont-always-chill-dog-but-when-i-do-watch-out-for-that-metal-thing-baa852
Just like this pic and wanted to post it somewhere - Page 11 I-dont-always-repeat-myself-but-when-i-do-it-is-virtually-identical
Just like this pic and wanted to post it somewhere - Page 11 2mg3229
Just like this pic and wanted to post it somewhere - Page 11 I-dont-always-watch-the-fight-im-scoring-but-when-i-do-i-score-it-2928
Just like this pic and wanted to post it somewhere - Page 11 Powersaustinrape1010080
Just like this pic and wanted to post it somewhere - Page 11 I-dont-always-wear-purple-eye-liner-but-these-things-happen-in-mma
Just like this pic and wanted to post it somewhere - Page 11 We-dont-always-spill-ice-but-when-we-do-joe-rogan-goes-ape-shit
Just like this pic and wanted to post it somewhere - Page 11 K18ack
Just like this pic and wanted to post it somewhere - Page 11 Roflbotds1
Just like this pic and wanted to post it somewhere - Page 11 BROCK27
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Just like this pic and wanted to post it somewhere   Just like this pic and wanted to post it somewhere - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 1:38 pm

Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Just like this pic and wanted to post it somewhere   Just like this pic and wanted to post it somewhere - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 1:53 pm

Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Just like this pic and wanted to post it somewhere   Just like this pic and wanted to post it somewhere - Page 11 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 1:48 pm

Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Just like this pic and wanted to post it somewhere   Just like this pic and wanted to post it somewhere - Page 11 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 1:49 pm

Just like this pic and wanted to post it somewhere - Page 11 866-275x355
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Just like this pic and wanted to post it somewhere   Just like this pic and wanted to post it somewhere - Page 11 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 1:56 pm

holy smokes! wtf is that lol
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Just like this pic and wanted to post it somewhere   Just like this pic and wanted to post it somewhere - Page 11 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 2:08 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
Just like this pic and wanted to post it somewhere - Page 11 866-275x355

Yuck!!!!
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: Just like this pic and wanted to post it somewhere   Just like this pic and wanted to post it somewhere - Page 11 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 2:09 pm

Steven Tyler "fell" in the shower?
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Just like this pic and wanted to post it somewhere   Just like this pic and wanted to post it somewhere - Page 11 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 2:10 pm

HOLY SHIT!!!!! I heard about that but damn. I thought that was a clown face.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Just like this pic and wanted to post it somewhere   Just like this pic and wanted to post it somewhere - Page 11 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 2:39 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
Steven Tyler "fell" in the shower?
hahaha thats fucked up, he got his ass beat!
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Just like this pic and wanted to post it somewhere   Just like this pic and wanted to post it somewhere - Page 11 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 2:46 pm

Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Just like this pic and wanted to post it somewhere   Just like this pic and wanted to post it somewhere - Page 11 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 9:52 pm

Just like this pic and wanted to post it somewhere - Page 11 11_Penn_Diaz_34

Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Just like this pic and wanted to post it somewhere   Just like this pic and wanted to post it somewhere - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 9:52 am

Just like this pic and wanted to post it somewhere - Page 11 Penn_face_large
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Just like this pic and wanted to post it somewhere   Just like this pic and wanted to post it somewhere - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 11:32 am

Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Just like this pic and wanted to post it somewhere   Just like this pic and wanted to post it somewhere - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 11:34 am

Just like this pic and wanted to post it somewhere - Page 11 2468
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Just like this pic and wanted to post it somewhere   Just like this pic and wanted to post it somewhere - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 11:36 am

nice
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Just like this pic and wanted to post it somewhere   Just like this pic and wanted to post it somewhere - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 11:36 am

OU wrote:
http://www.killsometime.com/videos/7737/Hot-Girl-In-A-Toyota-Supra

the nice was meant for this, her titties god damn near popped out!
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Just like this pic and wanted to post it somewhere   Just like this pic and wanted to post it somewhere - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 1:02 pm

Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Just like this pic and wanted to post it somewhere   Just like this pic and wanted to post it somewhere - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 9:55 pm

Just like this pic and wanted to post it somewhere - Page 11 321645_2063788718617_1361715970_31716203_1944464517_n
Just like this pic and wanted to post it somewhere - Page 11 LNTo9
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Just like this pic and wanted to post it somewhere   Just like this pic and wanted to post it somewhere - Page 11 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 9:25 am

[youtube][/youtube]
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: Just like this pic and wanted to post it somewhere   Just like this pic and wanted to post it somewhere - Page 11 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 11:46 am

never gets old

Just like this pic and wanted to post it somewhere - Page 11 Rangers_wont_show_robin_ventura_pummeling_before_white_sox_games
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Just like this pic and wanted to post it somewhere   Just like this pic and wanted to post it somewhere - Page 11 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 11:46 am

LOL I love how Rome calls him "speed bag"
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Just like this pic and wanted to post it somewhere   Just like this pic and wanted to post it somewhere - Page 11 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 11:47 am

I also love the youtube video that has the music playing so you hear "watch what you say, watch what you say" as Nolan pounds on his skull in slowmo lol
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: Just like this pic and wanted to post it somewhere   Just like this pic and wanted to post it somewhere - Page 11 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 11:49 am

^^^ good shit
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Just like this pic and wanted to post it somewhere   Just like this pic and wanted to post it somewhere - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 10:32 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just like this pic and wanted to post it somewhere   Just like this pic and wanted to post it somewhere - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Just like this pic and wanted to post it somewhere
Page 11 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 26 ... 42  Next