[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Just like this pic and wanted to post it somewhere

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42
AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Just like this pic and wanted to post it somewhere   Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:25 pm

Ali* wrote:
I don't get the second picture ?
The arm of the girl in the middle looks like a penis.

Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: Just like this pic and wanted to post it somewhere   Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:25 pm

Eh kinda. It's not as good as the first one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Just like this pic and wanted to post it somewhere   Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:35 pm

Uh, Are u fucking serious with this post bro?

WAR WAR WAR
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Just like this pic and wanted to post it somewhere   Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:28 pm

Three years ago, Grayson Clamp was born deaf. Three weeks ago, he became the first child in the U.S. to receive an auditory brain-stem implant—and heard his father’s voice for the first time.
Grayson, 3, who was adopted by Len and Nicole Clamp of Charlotte, N.C., is missing the cochlear nerves that allow humans to process and hear sound, the Daily Mail reports. When the Clamps heard about a new research trial for deaf children at UNC Hospitals in Chapel Hill, they jumped at the opportunity to change their son's life.

Doctors implanted a microchip in Grayson’s brain to help him process and recognize noises. Grayson’s face lit up when he heard his father speak.

Most of the roughly 1,000 people who have undergone the procedure have only a basic awareness of sound. According to WBTV, the Clamps say their new job is to teach Grayson how to make sense of what he hears.

“We don’t know what it’s like for him,” said Nicole Clamp. “We don’t know exactly what he hears. His brain is still trying to organize itself to use sound.”

WAR WAR WAR
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Just like this pic and wanted to post it somewhere   Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:11 pm

WAR WAR WAR
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Just like this pic and wanted to post it somewhere   Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:37 pm

John Dodson with his next opponent.

Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: Just like this pic and wanted to post it somewhere   Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:39 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Just like this pic and wanted to post it somewhere   Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:13 pm

WAR WAR WAR
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Just like this pic and wanted to post it somewhere   Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:54 pm

WAR WAR WAR
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Just like this pic and wanted to post it somewhere   Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:34 pm

WAR WAR WAR
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just like this pic and wanted to post it somewhere   Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:07 pm

http://listcovery.com/star-wars-got/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just like this pic and wanted to post it somewhere   Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:58 pm

Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Just like this pic and wanted to post it somewhere   Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:13 pm

http://vivas.fi/nain-miehet-ja-naiset-erovat-toisistaan-katso-kuvat/?fb_action_ids=677753015569784&fb_action_types=og.likes

WAR WAR WAR
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just like this pic and wanted to post it somewhere   Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:23 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just like this pic and wanted to post it somewhere   Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:18 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just like this pic and wanted to post it somewhere   Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:48 am

Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: Just like this pic and wanted to post it somewhere   Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:28 pm

NSFW

Spoiler:

PostSubject: Re: Just like this pic and wanted to post it somewhere   Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:42 am

Back to top Go down
Hitman
Orange Belt
Orange Belt

PostSubject: Re: Just like this pic and wanted to post it somewhere   Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:44 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Just like this pic and wanted to post it somewhere   Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:29 pm

WAR WAR WAR
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Just like this pic and wanted to post it somewhere   Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:57 pm

My buddy Anthony Ruiz got a big win last weekend at the 6th International Championship on modern Pankration in Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Russia.

WAR WAR WAR
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Just like this pic and wanted to post it somewhere   Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:25 pm

WAR WAR WAR
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

PostSubject: Re: Just like this pic and wanted to post it somewhere   Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:10 pm

congrats to your friend GDP

LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Just like this pic and wanted to post it somewhere   Sun Oct 12, 2014 3:49 am

Peace.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just like this pic and wanted to post it somewhere   

Back to top Go down

Just like this pic and wanted to post it somewhere
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 42 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42