Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ridley Scott is returning to Blade Runner

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Ridley Scott is returning to Blade Runner Empty
PostSubject: Ridley Scott is returning to Blade Runner   Ridley Scott is returning to Blade Runner EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 6:12 pm

http://www.empireonline.com/news/story.asp?NID=31821

Very surprised by this, Blade Runner is a classic movie that needs no sequels nor prequels.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: Ridley Scott is returning to Blade Runner   Ridley Scott is returning to Blade Runner EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 8:26 pm

I think Hollywood has run out of ideas so to speak. This reminds Me of the revisiting of Tron after 25 years for no apparent reason.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Ridley Scott is returning to Blade Runner   Ridley Scott is returning to Blade Runner EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 12:26 am

I posted I would like to see a remake....pretty close.

The World will not end in 2012, you are all safe.

But really if the story and cast are good, Ridley is involved, with modern era tech they can make a very good movie, can't be better then the original, but still they can make something solid.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ridley Scott is returning to Blade Runner   Ridley Scott is returning to Blade Runner EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 10:24 am

How anyone could want a remake of Blade Runner is beyond me.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Ridley Scott is returning to Blade Runner   Ridley Scott is returning to Blade Runner EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 10:28 am

Ludo wrote:
I think Hollywood has run out of ideas so to speak. This reminds Me of the revisiting of Tron after 25 years for no apparent reason.

doesn't this eventually HAVE to happen? i mean, everythings been done already lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ridley Scott is returning to Blade Runner   Ridley Scott is returning to Blade Runner EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 10:29 am

There is thousands and thousands of untapped novels out there, Hollywood isn't trying at all to find new material. The studio's just look for safe gambles to milk dry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ridley Scott is returning to Blade Runner   Ridley Scott is returning to Blade Runner EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 11:40 am

Even more worrying news is creeping out of Hollywood, now Tony Scott wants to reboot The Wild Bunch No
Back to top Go down
cascade_run
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
cascade_run

PostSubject: Re: Ridley Scott is returning to Blade Runner   Ridley Scott is returning to Blade Runner EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 2:54 pm

So I have never seen Blade Runner, so after seeing this thread, I thought I should check it out, trying so hard to get into it but it is moving so slow, is there something I am missing, or do I just need to keep going and then it will all click?
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Ridley Scott is returning to Blade Runner   Ridley Scott is returning to Blade Runner EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 3:22 pm

Its kind of weird watching Blade Runner nowadays. Its not for everyone
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ridley Scott is returning to Blade Runner   Ridley Scott is returning to Blade Runner EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 5:54 pm

Do you think Deckard is or isn't a replicant ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ridley Scott is returning to Blade Runner   Ridley Scott is returning to Blade Runner Empty

Back to top Go down

Ridley Scott is returning to Blade Runner
Page 1 of 1