Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Vitor Belfort?

Go down 
+4
killerofchicken
bobbitt15
OU
SOKO
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

Vitor Belfort? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vitor Belfort?   Vitor Belfort? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 10:44 am

Do u not factor in Okami's improvement's LA?

I also think Silva finds a way, probably earlier then later, but Okami is a wrestler, that was able to take Silva down(for whatever the reason)in the first go, is now training with Chael, and is more in his prime years then the first fight.

I hate to think Okami stands a chance, cause only way he wins is by boredom, but the blueprint at least seems to be there.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Vitor Belfort?   Vitor Belfort? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 10:48 am

captain organic wrote:
Do u not factor in Okami's improvement's LA?

I also think Silva finds a way, probably earlier then later, but Okami is a wrestler, that was able to take Silva down(for whatever the reason)in the first go, is now training with Chael, and is more in his prime years then the first fight.

I hate to think Okami stands a chance, cause only way he wins is by boredom, but the blueprint at least seems to be there.
You are talking about a Spider die hard. Of course he thinks Anderson will beat Okami. I'm a die hard Spider hater so of course I see the potential for Okami. Objective fans could probably see both sides.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Vitor Belfort?   Vitor Belfort? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 11:17 am

Okami Is a completely different fighter from the skinny skeleton that faced Silva the first time around, you really can't take anything from that first fight and expect it to happen in Brazil
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Vitor Belfort?   Vitor Belfort? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 2:11 pm

I expect Okami to get mauled. Don't see him having the natural takedowns like Chael does, he's gonna have to do a lot of work in the clinch against the fence to make it ugly. The one thing working with Chael hopefully does is gives him that style of walking right across the cage and getting in Anderson's face like Sonnen did
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vitor Belfort?   Vitor Belfort? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Vitor Belfort?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2