Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cruz or Faber who won the main event?

Go down 
+6
josh200612
GDPofDRC
killerofchicken
Ludo
Birdofthad
Wolfgangsta
10 posters

who won?
Cruz - Dance Dance revolution
Cruz or Faber who won the main event? Vote_lcap78%Cruz or Faber who won the main event? Vote_rcap
 78% [ 14 ]
Faber - Knockdowns should mean something in MMA
Cruz or Faber who won the main event? Vote_lcap22%Cruz or Faber who won the main event? Vote_rcap
 22% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 18

AuthorMessage
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

Cruz or Faber who won the main event? Empty
PostSubject: Cruz or Faber who won the main event?   Cruz or Faber who won the main event? EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 12:57 am

?
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Cruz or Faber who won the main event?   Cruz or Faber who won the main event? EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 1:11 am

48-47

Cruz won 2,3 and 5
Faber won 1 and 4 in my opinion

Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: Cruz or Faber who won the main event?   Cruz or Faber who won the main event? EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 1:21 am

I had it 49-47. Round 1 was 10-10, Rounds 2 and 3 were Cruz, Round 4 was Faber, Round 5 was Cruz.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Cruz or Faber who won the main event?   Cruz or Faber who won the main event? EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 2:10 am

i thought Cruz won 4-1, could see it 3-2 but Cruz took it for sure IMO
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Cruz or Faber who won the main event?   Cruz or Faber who won the main event? EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 5:17 am

Faber got danced on
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0

PostSubject: Re: Cruz or Faber who won the main event?   Cruz or Faber who won the main event? EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 7:40 am

Going into the 5th I had it 38-38. Cruz clearly won the 5th round so I gave him the fight 48-47. Good entertaining fight.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Cruz or Faber who won the main event?   Cruz or Faber who won the main event? EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 9:02 am

Faber.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cruz or Faber who won the main event?   Cruz or Faber who won the main event? EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 9:04 am

josh200612 wrote:
Faber.

Really? which 3 rounds did you give him?
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Cruz or Faber who won the main event?   Cruz or Faber who won the main event? EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 9:07 am

freakzilla wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
Faber.

Really? which 3 rounds did you give him?

1, 3, 4. Cruz was on some techno dance move bullshit last night someone needs to take him out fast.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cruz or Faber who won the main event?   Cruz or Faber who won the main event? EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 9:24 am

I thought Cruz won the 3rd. The judge that had it 50-45 needs to be shot.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Cruz or Faber who won the main event?   Cruz or Faber who won the main event? EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 10:03 am

Cruz won by landing more shots, controlling where the fight went, and pushing the pace.

Faber does get credit for landing the power shots. He just couldn't put Cruz away or even get all that close.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cruz or Faber who won the main event?   Cruz or Faber who won the main event? EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 10:32 am

Tough fight to score, I wouldn't mind a third clash.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Cruz or Faber who won the main event?   Cruz or Faber who won the main event? EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 10:34 am

Ali wrote:

Faber has to earn it though. Beat Bowles & Mighty Mouse then get a final crack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cruz or Faber who won the main event?   Cruz or Faber who won the main event? EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 10:36 am

Either Mighty Mouse or Bowles will get the next shot. Faber should fight Torres next.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cruz or Faber who won the main event?   Cruz or Faber who won the main event? EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 10:36 am

Farmer1906 wrote:
Ali wrote:

Faber has to earn it though. Beat Bowles & Mighty Mouse then get a final crack.

Meh, I'd rather see Faber face Torres next.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Cruz or Faber who won the main event?   Cruz or Faber who won the main event? EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 9:14 pm

It was one of those fights that was close and entertaining, but at the same time Cruz won pretty easily on the cards IMO
Back to top Go down
cascade_run
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
cascade_run

PostSubject: Re: Cruz or Faber who won the main event?   Cruz or Faber who won the main event? EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:05 pm

I had it 48-47, Faber lost because he did not press the action, it always looked like Cruz was on the attack even if he wasn't, in a rematch Faber would have to let his hands and legs go more, when Cruz dips to the side make him pay with a nice leg kick to the unprotected side, Cruz will be tough to bring down, but think Faber should fight Torres before any kind of rematch.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Cruz or Faber who won the main event?   Cruz or Faber who won the main event? EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 1:33 pm

Joke thread ain't funny anymore.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Cruz or Faber who won the main event?   Cruz or Faber who won the main event? EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:49 am

I knew based on how things are setup now that Cruz would be given 3-4 rounds of that fight. However who do I think should have been called the winner? I think it was Faber.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cruz or Faber who won the main event?   Cruz or Faber who won the main event? Empty

Back to top Go down

Cruz or Faber who won the main event?
Page 1 of 1