Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

David Haye vs Wladimir Klitschko weigh-in pictures/video

Go down 
+4
bobbitt15
GDPofDRC
timthebim
Birdofthad
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

David Haye vs Wladimir Klitschko weigh-in pictures/video - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Haye vs Wladimir Klitschko weigh-in pictures/video   David Haye vs Wladimir Klitschko weigh-in pictures/video - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 8:01 pm

loli, I don't think a hyped up cruiserweight losing to the HW champ killed HW boxing Ali.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0

PostSubject: Re: David Haye vs Wladimir Klitschko weigh-in pictures/video   David Haye vs Wladimir Klitschko weigh-in pictures/video - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 8:24 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
loli, I don't think a hyped up cruiserweight losing to the HW champ killed HW boxing Ali.

Wladimir Klitschko's style and demeanor has killed the division off, tonight was the final nail in the coffin. The HW division is dead, there isn't anybody out there who can beat either brother, nor are there any exciting guys left.

Outside Germany nobody is going to care.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: David Haye vs Wladimir Klitschko weigh-in pictures/video   David Haye vs Wladimir Klitschko weigh-in pictures/video - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 8:25 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
Ali wrote:
David Haye vs Wladimir Klitschko weigh-in pictures/video - Page 2 Slone-klitschko-haye-for-hd2hd

cool

just started watching, didi I miss anything good on the undercard?

Yes, Afolabi scored a nice first round knockout.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: David Haye vs Wladimir Klitschko weigh-in pictures/video   David Haye vs Wladimir Klitschko weigh-in pictures/video - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 1:29 am

Cu Bua wrote:
wow i thought haye was going to bring some thunder with all that talk

he fooled everyone into a 50/50 purse

THIS DEAD FUCKING ON

He talked ALLLLLL THAT SHIT and then did nothing. Man that shit was so anticlimatic I feel fucking cheated I WANT MY FUCKING HEAVYWEIGHT DIVISION BACK CAN I GET A FUCKING TYSON OR HOLYFIELD, SHIT JUST GIVE ME A FUCKING RIDDICK BOWE PLEASE GOD AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Your telling me both brothers have all the bullshit belts and that magazine one and will never fight each other. And I just watched the best contender to come around in 7 years. Holy shit that was painful to watch. I actually apologized to the people who had to watch it with me it was that bad.

I seriously was ready to see Lennox and George kick Wladimir and Haye out of the ring and show them what a real fight looks like. That was so fucking boring, its so sad to see, Emanuel Steward knows his fighter is fucking boring, he tells him every damn fight, come one your fucking boring (he's not quite that blunt).

I hate to say it, but theres a reason HBO hasnt televised the Klitschko's in nearly 3 years and today we were reminded why. Klitschko is a boring fighter that knows his own weakness and it makes for the most boring god damn stalking I may have ever seen. Haye did just what Cubua said, he talked himself into a shit load of money.

Then he pissed his pants when it came time to fight. He did the hard work he made Wladimir miss, but he didnt do the easy part and throw back. Thats from being scared. no doubt about it.

Haye won 3 rounds maybe, being charitable, like Im talking we let his grandma judge cheritable. Wow, what a horrible day for boxing, last time I was this mad over a heavyweight title fight was Holyfield vs Valuev, and this is much worse because this one was actually supposed to be fucking big, like actual we have number 1 and 3 best Heavyweights in the world throwing bombs good. And it suuuucccckkkkeeeedd.

I hope Roy Jones Jr, Lennox Lewis and George Foreman all jump David Haye for all that shit talking. Man Lennox would have smashed Wladimir, Im positive of this, he isnt as tough as Vitali is everyone needs to come around and acknowledge this.

Wladimir gets hit and makes that face that looks like he just saw his friend fucking his mom, Vitali takes the punch and retreats alot better than Wlad. David Haye is a Cruiserweight that throws 10 punches a round.

This my friends is the heavyweight division.

Last edited by Birdofthad on Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: David Haye vs Wladimir Klitschko weigh-in pictures/video   David Haye vs Wladimir Klitschko weigh-in pictures/video - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 1:29 am

Ali wrote:
BTW why was Mustapha Al Turk acting as a body guard for Haye ?

James Thomson was also
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: David Haye vs Wladimir Klitschko weigh-in pictures/video   David Haye vs Wladimir Klitschko weigh-in pictures/video - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 1:30 am

Ali wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:

Wladimir Klitschko's style and demeanor has killed the division off, tonight was the final nail in the coffin. The HW division is dead, there isn't anybody out there who can beat either brother, nor are there any exciting guys left.

Outside Germany nobody is going to care.

Its sad cause its true, it really is

seriously the best shot, and were talking a small fucking shot, is Deontay Wilder fighting Wladimir in like 8 years. no bullshit.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: David Haye vs Wladimir Klitschko weigh-in pictures/video   David Haye vs Wladimir Klitschko weigh-in pictures/video - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 1:32 am

The total lack of talent in the division is why it sucks, not because of the Klit brothers
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: David Haye vs Wladimir Klitschko weigh-in pictures/video   David Haye vs Wladimir Klitschko weigh-in pictures/video - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 1:34 am

bobbitt15 wrote:
The total lack of talent in the division is why it sucks, not because of the Klit brothers

Its the Klit brothers style on top of a horrible division

Mix that together and its fucking awful

Mike Tyson had one of the worst heavyweight divisions ever, cant tell me he didnt make it exciting.
Back to top Go down
Deezy0814
Green Belt
Green Belt
Deezy0814

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage Jackson

PostSubject: Re: David Haye vs Wladimir Klitschko weigh-in pictures/video   David Haye vs Wladimir Klitschko weigh-in pictures/video - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 2:19 am

i called from day one if Haye couldn't get inside Wlads jab it wouldnt be a fight and look what happened jab jab tie up when haye got inside. nothing more nothing less
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: David Haye vs Wladimir Klitschko weigh-in pictures/video   David Haye vs Wladimir Klitschko weigh-in pictures/video - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 10:12 am

I dont think any1 gave Haye a real legit chance but he was the last real contender out there for a while.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: David Haye vs Wladimir Klitschko weigh-in pictures/video   David Haye vs Wladimir Klitschko weigh-in pictures/video - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 10:21 am

bobbitt15 wrote:

Weak division and yet Wladimir still chooses to jab opponents to death rather than crushing them. He's the main reason, his tedious stranglehold on the division has driven away the fans.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: David Haye vs Wladimir Klitschko weigh-in pictures/video   David Haye vs Wladimir Klitschko weigh-in pictures/video - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 3:48 pm

Ali wrote:
bobbitt15 wrote:

Weak division and yet Wladimir still chooses to jab opponents to death rather than crushing them. He's the main reason, his tedious stranglehold on the division has driven away the fans.

Thats Manny Stewards style though. Wlad never fought like this before Manny but he was also getting KOed without Manny as well. I liked him alot better when it was back and fourth Wlad better the the Lennox Lewis copy of Wlad.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: David Haye vs Wladimir Klitschko weigh-in pictures/video   David Haye vs Wladimir Klitschko weigh-in pictures/video - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 9:42 pm

Klit has stopped like 14 of his last 17 opponents.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: David Haye vs Wladimir Klitschko weigh-in pictures/video   David Haye vs Wladimir Klitschko weigh-in pictures/video - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 10:01 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:

and none of them were fun to watch

Seriously, Rahman, Haye, Tony Thompson , Austin, they have all been boring fucking fights.

He also has a higher stoppage percentage than Tyson and Foreman, but no one is mistaking Wlad for them.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: David Haye vs Wladimir Klitschko weigh-in pictures/video   David Haye vs Wladimir Klitschko weigh-in pictures/video - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 10:01 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:

and none of them were fun to watch

Seriously, Rahman, Haye, Tony Thompson , Austin, they have all been boring fucking fights.

He also has a higher stoppage percentage than Tyson and Foreman, but no one is mistaking Wlad for them.
Back to top Go down
SlickMoneyXL
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
SlickMoneyXL

Favorite Fighter(s) : Miguel Cotto, Efrain Escudero

PostSubject: Re: David Haye vs Wladimir Klitschko weigh-in pictures/video   David Haye vs Wladimir Klitschko weigh-in pictures/video - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 4:08 am

Ali criticizes the Klits style yet doesnt bring up that Haye stinks out the joint with his fights. All he did was complain and flop to the ground while only landing 72 punches the whole fight. Thats 6 punches a round that Haye landed. Yea, he would've revived the division alright.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: David Haye vs Wladimir Klitschko weigh-in pictures/video   David Haye vs Wladimir Klitschko weigh-in pictures/video - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:56 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:

Not the impressive if you actually sit and watch the fights, he spends most of the time tediously jabbing opponents to death because he's too petrified to engage. Despite dwarfing his opponents in both size and skill.

The only time Wladimir actually crushed an opponent was the Ray Austin fight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: David Haye vs Wladimir Klitschko weigh-in pictures/video   David Haye vs Wladimir Klitschko weigh-in pictures/video - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 pm

BTW here's Afolabi's knockout.

Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: David Haye vs Wladimir Klitschko weigh-in pictures/video   David Haye vs Wladimir Klitschko weigh-in pictures/video - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 3:01 pm

Ali wrote:
bobbitt15 wrote:

Not the impressive if you actually sit and watch the fights, he spends most of the time tediously jabbing opponents to death because he's too petrified to engage. Despite dwarfing his opponents in both size and skill.

spoiled fucking brat!
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: David Haye vs Wladimir Klitschko weigh-in pictures/video   David Haye vs Wladimir Klitschko weigh-in pictures/video - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 3:05 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
Ali wrote:
bobbitt15 wrote:

spoiled fucking brat!

What do u mean Killer lol?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: David Haye vs Wladimir Klitschko weigh-in pictures/video   David Haye vs Wladimir Klitschko weigh-in pictures/video - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 3:16 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
Ali wrote:
bobbitt15 wrote:

spoiled fucking brat!

Que ????
Back to top Go down
SlickMoneyXL
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
SlickMoneyXL

Favorite Fighter(s) : Miguel Cotto, Efrain Escudero

PostSubject: Re: David Haye vs Wladimir Klitschko weigh-in pictures/video   David Haye vs Wladimir Klitschko weigh-in pictures/video - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 1:36 pm

Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: David Haye vs Wladimir Klitschko weigh-in pictures/video   David Haye vs Wladimir Klitschko weigh-in pictures/video - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 2:29 pm

lol that is so awesome. Take note Sonnen, this dude talks better smack without even opening his mouth.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: David Haye vs Wladimir Klitschko weigh-in pictures/video   David Haye vs Wladimir Klitschko weigh-in pictures/video - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

David Haye vs Wladimir Klitschko weigh-in pictures/video
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2