Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Michelle Bachman : Spirit of a Serial Killer

Go down 
+4
timthebim
josh200612
KingsOwn19
Birdofthad
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

Michelle Bachman : Spirit of a Serial Killer - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michelle Bachman : Spirit of a Serial Killer   Michelle Bachman : Spirit of a Serial Killer - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 2:57 pm

josh200612 wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
One of the slickest and most sly was H.H. Holmes dude was literally a mastermind

Michelle Bachman : Spirit of a Serial Killer - Page 2 H.H.Holmes

Crazyness, I'm was reading a book about this guy, well was, I put it down and haven't read it lately though.

He was a very interesting character he was murdering girls when everyone was on horseback lol. What's the book called? I saw Leo Decap is gonna be him in a movie sometime.

That is the one. Leo's production company bought the filming rights to it. Devil in the White City

GDPofDRC wrote:
Message to all the dudes who posted in the zombie threads, World War Z is cooler than seahorses and seashells under a light house at a sea hell party.

Addicting approach to story telling because there is no centralism on setting and characters. It's all told from the perspective of a variety of personal interviews and touches on so many unique aspects of, things...

Picked up The Devil in a White City, that's my next read. It's about a serial killer at the 1893 World's Fair held in Chicago. An deeply interesting setting in itself if you've ever read or seen anything about the World's Fair back then. The story intertwines the lives of the serial killer and the man who was the main architect of the White City they built for the fair. It is non-fiction, by the way. I'll let yall know what I think.

I quit it to read Days of Infamy which I could of done without.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Michelle Bachman : Spirit of a Serial Killer   Michelle Bachman : Spirit of a Serial Killer - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 2:58 pm

i live in waterloo...
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Michelle Bachman : Spirit of a Serial Killer   Michelle Bachman : Spirit of a Serial Killer - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 3:01 pm

reading books is punishable by death in Oklahoma.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Michelle Bachman : Spirit of a Serial Killer   Michelle Bachman : Spirit of a Serial Killer - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 3:01 pm

I would of read that book front to back I love reading about serial killers. I'm gonna pick that up tonight or try to find it online. I've read about him alot but not enough for a book just on Wiki and stuff like that.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Michelle Bachman : Spirit of a Serial Killer   Michelle Bachman : Spirit of a Serial Killer - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 3:02 pm

Also is Marble Hornets based on that site you posted?
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Michelle Bachman : Spirit of a Serial Killer   Michelle Bachman : Spirit of a Serial Killer - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 3:11 pm

josh200612 wrote:
Also is Marble Hornets based on that site you posted?

I forget. I think there was a thread in a supernatural forum or something some years back where people were conceiving new ghost stories or something. One dude took off with the slenderman idea and drew up some sketches and it snowballed for a little bit. Then dude decided to create an entity that has always been described as being derived from slenderman for Marble Hornets.

Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: Michelle Bachman : Spirit of a Serial Killer   Michelle Bachman : Spirit of a Serial Killer - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 3:12 pm

Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: Michelle Bachman : Spirit of a Serial Killer   Michelle Bachman : Spirit of a Serial Killer - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 3:20 pm

And there is a new Marble Hornets out last night.
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

PostSubject: Re: Michelle Bachman : Spirit of a Serial Killer   Michelle Bachman : Spirit of a Serial Killer - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 5:03 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
i live in waterloo...

i spent a few months in newhampton, well I stayed in newhampton but did some training in fredicksburg north of waterloo
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Michelle Bachman : Spirit of a Serial Killer   Michelle Bachman : Spirit of a Serial Killer - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 5:07 pm

Cu Bua wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:
i live in waterloo...

i spent a few months in newhampton, well I stayed in newhampton but did some training in fredicksburg north of waterloo
oh for shizy? how'd you like our hick towns?

Iowa is actually a big MMA state, a lot of gyms opening up left and right
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Michelle Bachman : Spirit of a Serial Killer   Michelle Bachman : Spirit of a Serial Killer - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 7:53 pm

KingsOwn19 wrote:
You want spooky and unsettling

The Grey Man
Michelle Bachman : Spirit of a Serial Killer - Page 2 Albert_fish

Give me a story on this guy I can't find anything. I think I have an idea on him was he the one that cut up his wife and had sex with the parts?
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Michelle Bachman : Spirit of a Serial Killer   Michelle Bachman : Spirit of a Serial Killer - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 8:12 pm

josh200612 wrote:
KingsOwn19 wrote:

The Grey Man

Give me a story on this guy I can't find anything. I think I have an idea on him was he the one that cut up his wife and had sex with the parts?

No u got him mixed up with Beast!
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Michelle Bachman : Spirit of a Serial Killer   Michelle Bachman : Spirit of a Serial Killer - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 8:25 pm

LMAO
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Michelle Bachman : Spirit of a Serial Killer   Michelle Bachman : Spirit of a Serial Killer - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 8:48 pm

josh200612 wrote:
KingsOwn19 wrote:

The Grey Man

Not quite...i'll let the Grey Man himself tell you what he did

Not for the faint of heart

Dear Mrs. Budd. In 1894 a friend of mine shipped as a deck hand on the Steamer Tacoma, Capt. John Davis. They sailed from San Francisco for Hong Kong, China. On arriving there he and two others went ashore and got drunk. When they returned the boat was gone. At that time there was famine in China. Meat of any kind was from $1–3 per pound. So great was the suffering among the very poor that all children under 12 were sold for food in order to keep others from starving. A boy or girl under 14 was not safe in the street. You could go in any shop and ask for steak—chops—or stew meat. Part of the naked body of a boy or girl would be brought out and just what you wanted cut from it. A boy or girl's behind which is the sweetest part of the body and sold as veal cutlet brought the highest price. John staid there so long he acquired a taste for human flesh. On his return to N.Y. he stole two boys, one 7 and one 11. Took them to his home stripped them naked tied them in a closet. Then burned everything they had on. Several times every day and night he spanked them – tortured them – to make their meat good and tender. First he killed the 11 year old boy, because he had the fattest ass and of course the most meat on it. Every part of his body was cooked and eaten except the head—bones and guts. He was roasted in the oven (all of his ass), boiled, broiled, fried and stewed. The little boy was next, went the same way. At that time, I was living at 409 E 100 St. near—right side. He told me so often how good human flesh was I made up my mind to taste it. On Sunday June the 3, 1928 I called on you at 406 W 15 St. Brought you pot cheese—strawberries. We had lunch. Grace sat in my lap and kissed me. I made up my mind to eat her. On the pretense of taking her to a party. You said yes she could go. I took her to an empty house in Westchester I had already picked out. When we got there, I told her to remain outside. She picked wildflowers. I went upstairs and stripped all my clothes off. I knew if I did not I would get her blood on them. When all was ready I went to the window and called her. Then I hid in a closet until she was in the room. When she saw me all naked she began to cry and tried to run down the stairs. I grabbed her and she said she would tell her mamma. First I stripped her naked. How she did kick – bite and scratch. I choked her to death, then cut her in small pieces so I could take my meat to my rooms. Cook and eat it. How sweet and tender her little ass was roasted in the oven. It took me 9 days to eat her entire body. I did not fuck her tho I could of had I wished. She died a virgin - Albert Fish
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Michelle Bachman : Spirit of a Serial Killer   Michelle Bachman : Spirit of a Serial Killer - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 8:58 pm

well, u just ruined my appetite

i have read this before somewhere, crazy ppl in this world
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Michelle Bachman : Spirit of a Serial Killer   Michelle Bachman : Spirit of a Serial Killer - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 9:02 pm

LMAO this guy was nuts! Who was he writing to? The mother of the daughter? Was this a confession? So what I can get from it two men were doing this one got the other into human flesh. Is this a book?
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Michelle Bachman : Spirit of a Serial Killer   Michelle Bachman : Spirit of a Serial Killer - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 9:03 pm

You took away the second part.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Michelle Bachman : Spirit of a Serial Killer   Michelle Bachman : Spirit of a Serial Killer - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 9:08 pm

The letter was to the girls mother...the second one was a face to face confession to the boys mom when he was incarcerated.

I decided to delete the second...you can read the full story at crime library.

Here X-rays of Albert Fish's pelvis...can you count the needles?
Michelle Bachman : Spirit of a Serial Killer - Page 2 84a4f06e22
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Michelle Bachman : Spirit of a Serial Killer   Michelle Bachman : Spirit of a Serial Killer - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 9:12 pm

So he got of on putting needles in himself lol? I'll check it out I love this type of shit for some reason I'm a big horror fan HUGE.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Michelle Bachman : Spirit of a Serial Killer   Michelle Bachman : Spirit of a Serial Killer - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 9:14 pm

KingsOwn19 wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
KingsOwn19 wrote:

The Grey Man

Not quite...i'll let the Grey Man himself tell you what he did

Not for the faint of heart

Dear Mrs. Budd. In 1894 a friend of mine shipped as a deck hand on the Steamer Tacoma, Capt. John Davis. They sailed from San Francisco for Hong Kong, China. On arriving there he and two others went ashore and got drunk. When they returned the boat was gone. At that time there was famine in China. Meat of any kind was from $1–3 per pound. So great was the suffering among the very poor that all children under 12 were sold for food in order to keep others from starving. A boy or girl under 14 was not safe in the street. You could go in any shop and ask for steak—chops—or stew meat. Part of the naked body of a boy or girl would be brought out and just what you wanted cut from it. A boy or girl's behind which is the sweetest part of the body and sold as veal cutlet brought the highest price. John staid there so long he acquired a taste for human flesh. On his return to N.Y. he stole two boys, one 7 and one 11. Took them to his home stripped them naked tied them in a closet. Then burned everything they had on. Several times every day and night he spanked them – tortured them – to make their meat good and tender. First he killed the 11 year old boy, because he had the fattest ass and of course the most meat on it. Every part of his body was cooked and eaten except the head—bones and guts. He was roasted in the oven (all of his ass), boiled, broiled, fried and stewed. The little boy was next, went the same way. At that time, I was living at 409 E 100 St. near—right side. He told me so often how good human flesh was I made up my mind to taste it. On Sunday June the 3, 1928 I called on you at 406 W 15 St. Brought you pot cheese—strawberries. We had lunch. Grace sat in my lap and kissed me. I made up my mind to eat her. On the pretense of taking her to a party. You said yes she could go. I took her to an empty house in Westchester I had already picked out. When we got there, I told her to remain outside. She picked wildflowers. I went upstairs and stripped all my clothes off. I knew if I did not I would get her blood on them. When all was ready I went to the window and called her. Then I hid in a closet until she was in the room. When she saw me all naked she began to cry and tried to run down the stairs. I grabbed her and she said she would tell her mamma. First I stripped her naked. How she did kick – bite and scratch. I choked her to death, then cut her in small pieces so I could take my meat to my rooms. Cook and eat it. How sweet and tender her little ass was roasted in the oven. It took me 9 days to eat her entire body. I did not fuck her tho I could of had I wished. She died a virgin - Albert Fish

This is 1 of the sickest things I have ever read. I could never imagine recieving a letter saying that some1 did this to my little girl!
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

PostSubject: Re: Michelle Bachman : Spirit of a Serial Killer   Michelle Bachman : Spirit of a Serial Killer - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 8:50 am

killerofchicken wrote:
Cu Bua wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:
i live in waterloo...

oh for shizy? how'd you like our hick towns?

Iowa is actually a big MMA state, a lot of gyms opening up left and right

uhm not bad except it was in the winter and I didnt have a snowmobile or 4 wheeler. We trained with some local guys from Bettendorf aswell.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michelle Bachman : Spirit of a Serial Killer   Michelle Bachman : Spirit of a Serial Killer - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Michelle Bachman : Spirit of a Serial Killer
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2