Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Michelle Bachman : Spirit of a Serial Killer

Go down 
+4
timthebim
josh200612
KingsOwn19
Birdofthad
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

Michelle Bachman : Spirit of a Serial Killer Empty
PostSubject: Michelle Bachman : Spirit of a Serial Killer   Michelle Bachman : Spirit of a Serial Killer EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 7:44 pm

so today Bachman proudly stated

The presidential hopeful -- who was born and grew up in Waterloo as a child before moving to Minnesota -- said, "Well, what I want them to know is just like, John Wayne was from Waterloo, Iowa. That's the kind of spirit that I have, too."

one problem, The Duke ain't from Waterloo, the famous serial killer John Wayne Gacy, who was charged with murdering 33 people was from Waterloo though.

SO there ya have it folks, Bachmans got the spirit of a serial killer hahahah
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Michelle Bachman : Spirit of a Serial Killer   Michelle Bachman : Spirit of a Serial Killer EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 8:07 pm

I'm still full from the last time you shoved your agenda down everybodys throats...how about we forget Bachman's honest mistake and talk about the infamous John Wayne Gacy...

Michelle Bachman : Spirit of a Serial Killer Johnwaynegacypogo
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Michelle Bachman : Spirit of a Serial Killer   Michelle Bachman : Spirit of a Serial Killer EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 8:23 pm

Gacy was pretty interesting...... former KFC manager HAHAHA!
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Michelle Bachman : Spirit of a Serial Killer   Michelle Bachman : Spirit of a Serial Killer EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 8:32 pm

KingsOwn19 wrote:
I'm still full from the last time you shoved your agenda down everybodys throats...how about we forget Bachman's honest mistake and talk about the infamous John Wayne Gacy...

so how many honest mistake cards does Bachman get? Im still laughing at her statement crediting the people of Hawaii with making our nation..........seriously

on the Gacy note, he was nuttier than squirrel shit, found 33 bodies in his house, think that about covers it.

Sorry I think its funny when a politician has hundreds of people fact checking their speeches and they come out and say something retarded like this
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Michelle Bachman : Spirit of a Serial Killer   Michelle Bachman : Spirit of a Serial Killer EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 8:36 pm

There was alot more than 33 that's just what they found those are the boys that he killed at his house. They also linked missing runaway boys with him just the underage ones some of them were 18 and up.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Michelle Bachman : Spirit of a Serial Killer   Michelle Bachman : Spirit of a Serial Killer EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 8:41 pm

josh200612 wrote:
There was alot more than 33 that's just what they found those are the boys that he killed at his house. They also linked missing runaway boys with him just the underage ones some of them were 18 and up.

Yeah he was definitely a very sick person.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Michelle Bachman : Spirit of a Serial Killer   Michelle Bachman : Spirit of a Serial Killer EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 11:19 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
KingsOwn19 wrote:

so how many honest mistake cards does Bachman get? Im still laughing at her statement crediting the people of Hawaii with making our nation..........seriously

on the Gacy note, he was nuttier than squirrel shit, found 33 bodies in his house, think that about covers it.

Sorry I think its funny when a politician has hundreds of people fact checking their speeches and they come out and say something retarded like this

ok, so it was not a mistake...she really meant to compare herself to John Wayne Gacy?...whats the point? if it's deemed important if she correctly knows where John Wayne was born in one speech of hundreds that she will have from now until the GOP vote, she likely won't win the primary. It's not giving somebody a "mistake card" but calling something what it is.

I agree that it is in fact "funny" that it happened to be one of the most infamous, sadistic, psychopathic killers that she mixed the Duke up with..but i don't think your posting this for humor..your history regarding politicians on this forum shows a pure partisan agenda. Where was the "i just think it's funny" posts when Rep. Charles Rangel was proven a theif and Rep. Anthony Weiner was proven pervert? How about John Edwards the snake? Those were pretty big..not to mention FUNNY stories.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Michelle Bachman : Spirit of a Serial Killer   Michelle Bachman : Spirit of a Serial Killer EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 11:25 pm

KingsOwn19 wrote:
Birdofthad wrote:
KingsOwn19 wrote:

ok, so it was not a mistake...she really meant to compare herself to John Wayne Gacy?...whats the point? if it's deemed important if she correctly knows where John Wayne was born in one speech of hundreds that she will have from now until the GOP vote, she likely won't win the primary. It's not giving somebody a "mistake card" but calling something what it is.

I agree that it is in fact "funny" that it happened to be one of the most infamous, sadistic, psychopathic killers that she mixed the Duke up with..but i don't think your posting this for humor..your history regarding politicians on this forum shows a pure partisan agenda. Where was the "i just think it's funny" posts when Rep. Charles Rangel was proven a theif and Rep. Anthony Weiner was proven pervert? How about John Edwards the snake? Those were pretty big..not to mention FUNNY stories.

That was very embarrassing for the democratic party.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

PostSubject: Re: Michelle Bachman : Spirit of a Serial Killer   Michelle Bachman : Spirit of a Serial Killer EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 11:26 pm

Now back on topic...

On Friday, December 22, 1978, Gacy finally confessed to police that he killed at least thirty people and buried most of the remains of the victims beneath the crawl space of his house. According to the book Killer Clown: The John Wayne Gacy Murders by Sullivan and Maiken, Gacy said that, "his first killing took place in January, 1972, and the second in January, 1974, about a year and a half after his marriage." He further confessed that he would lure his victims into being handcuffed and then he would sexually assault them. To muffle the screams of his victims, he would stuff a sock or underwear into their mouths and kill them by pulling a rope or board against their throats, as he raped them. Gacy admitted to sometimes keeping the dead bodies under his bed or in the attic for several hours before eventually burying them in the crawl space.

On the first day that the police began their digging, they found two bodies. One of the bodies was that of John Butkovich who was buried under the garage. The other body was the one found in the crawl space. As the days passed, the body count grew higher. Some of the victims were found with their underwear still lodged deep in their throats. Other victims were buried so close together that police believed they were probably killed or buried at the same time. Gacy did confirm to police that he had on several occasions killed more than one person in a day. However, the reason he gave for them being buried so close together was that he was running out of room and needed to conserve space.

On the 28th of December, police had removed a total of twenty-seven bodies from Gacy's house. There was also another body found weeks earlier, yet it was not in the crawl space. The naked corpse of Frank Wayne "Dale" Landingin was found in the Des Plaines River. At the time of the discovery police were not yet aware of Gacy's horrible crimes and the case was still under investigation. But, investigators found Landingin's driver's license in Gacy's home and connected him to the young man's murder. Landingin was not the only one of Gacy's victims to be found in the river.

Also, on December 28th, police removed from the Des Plaines River the body of James "Mojo" Mazzara, who still had his underwear lodged in his throat. The coroner said that the underwear stuffed down the victim's throat had caused Mazzara to suffocate.

Gacy told police that the reason he disposed of the bodies in the river was because he ran out of room in his crawl space and because he had been experiencing back problems from digging the graves. Mazzara was the twenty-ninth victim of Gacy's to be found, yet it would not be the last
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Michelle Bachman : Spirit of a Serial Killer   Michelle Bachman : Spirit of a Serial Killer EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 11:29 pm

That story is very disturbing Kings.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

PostSubject: Re: Michelle Bachman : Spirit of a Serial Killer   Michelle Bachman : Spirit of a Serial Killer EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 11:31 pm

Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Michelle Bachman : Spirit of a Serial Killer   Michelle Bachman : Spirit of a Serial Killer EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 11:41 pm

I don't know how those kids fell for it. I guess they needed a place to party and he was the creepy guy that let you do it at his house lol. I know I read he used to have keggers in the KFC basement for the underage employees lol.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Michelle Bachman : Spirit of a Serial Killer   Michelle Bachman : Spirit of a Serial Killer EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 11:44 pm

josh200612 wrote:
I don't know how those kids fell for it. I guess they needed a place to party and he was the creepy guy that let you do it at his house lol. I know I read he used to have keggers in the KFC basement for the underage employees lol.

I think LTFG used to hang out there!
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Michelle Bachman : Spirit of a Serial Killer   Michelle Bachman : Spirit of a Serial Killer EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 11:46 pm

timthebim wrote:
josh200612 wrote:

Ya he is old enough LMAO!
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Michelle Bachman : Spirit of a Serial Killer   Michelle Bachman : Spirit of a Serial Killer EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 11:48 pm

josh200612 wrote:
timthebim wrote:
josh200612 wrote:

Ya he is old enough LMAO!

I was trying to think of some1 old enough on this board to throw out there lol.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Michelle Bachman : Spirit of a Serial Killer   Michelle Bachman : Spirit of a Serial Killer EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 12:05 am

josh200612 wrote:

very true, pretty scary and sick
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Michelle Bachman : Spirit of a Serial Killer   Michelle Bachman : Spirit of a Serial Killer EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 12:07 am

KingsOwn19 wrote:
Birdofthad wrote:
KingsOwn19 wrote:

Personally I thought Obamas screw up toast was pretty damn funny, did ya see that one? Edwards is scum, glad I never liked him, Weiner is a weird mofo thats for sure.

Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Michelle Bachman : Spirit of a Serial Killer   Michelle Bachman : Spirit of a Serial Killer EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 12:09 am

josh200612 wrote:

him and Dahmer were weird like that,

Yall ever heard of or remember the Atlanta Child Killer??? that was some scary shit

and I still remember when the Texas Railroad Killer was out on the loose and we had a big train line in the area, kinda spooky.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Michelle Bachman : Spirit of a Serial Killer   Michelle Bachman : Spirit of a Serial Killer EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 12:32 am

Nightmares for life
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Michelle Bachman : Spirit of a Serial Killer   Michelle Bachman : Spirit of a Serial Killer EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 12:32 am

Yeah reading this shit is spooky!
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Michelle Bachman : Spirit of a Serial Killer   Michelle Bachman : Spirit of a Serial Killer EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 12:36 am

One of the slickest and most sly was H.H. Holmes dude was literally a mastermind

Michelle Bachman : Spirit of a Serial Killer H.H.Holmes
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

PostSubject: Re: Michelle Bachman : Spirit of a Serial Killer   Michelle Bachman : Spirit of a Serial Killer EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 1:27 am

You want spooky and unsettling

The Grey Man
Michelle Bachman : Spirit of a Serial Killer Albert_fish
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Michelle Bachman : Spirit of a Serial Killer   Michelle Bachman : Spirit of a Serial Killer EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 2:49 pm

josh200612 wrote:
One of the slickest and most sly was H.H. Holmes dude was literally a mastermind

Crazyness, I'm was reading a book about this guy, well was, I put it down and haven't read it lately though.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: Michelle Bachman : Spirit of a Serial Killer   Michelle Bachman : Spirit of a Serial Killer EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 2:52 pm

KingsOwn19 wrote:
You want spooky and unsettling

The Grey Man
Michelle Bachman : Spirit of a Serial Killer Albert_fish

I'm bothered by the Slender Man
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Michelle Bachman : Spirit of a Serial Killer   Michelle Bachman : Spirit of a Serial Killer EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 2:53 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
josh200612 wrote:

Crazyness, I'm was reading a book about this guy, well was, I put it down and haven't read it lately though.

He was a very interesting character he was murdering girls when everyone was on horseback lol. What's the book called? I saw Leo Decap is gonna be him in a movie sometime.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michelle Bachman : Spirit of a Serial Killer   Michelle Bachman : Spirit of a Serial Killer Empty

Back to top Go down

Michelle Bachman : Spirit of a Serial Killer
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next