Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mayhem vs Simpson is OFF; Mayhem-Bisping to coach TUF

Go down 
+9
josh200612
OU
acccardinal12
KingsOwn19
SOKO
GDPofDRC
killerofchicken
Wolfgangsta
bobbitt15
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

Mayhem vs Simpson is OFF; Mayhem-Bisping to coach TUF - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mayhem vs Simpson is OFF; Mayhem-Bisping to coach TUF   Mayhem vs Simpson is OFF; Mayhem-Bisping to coach TUF - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 5:49 pm

Lol, can't wait to see how much Miller pisses off Bisping. He is gonna troll the anger out of him.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem vs Simpson is OFF; Mayhem-Bisping to coach TUF   Mayhem vs Simpson is OFF; Mayhem-Bisping to coach TUF - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 6:45 pm

Mayhem might be better then 20 MWs out there, but just checking the rankings he might not be in the Top 20 as rankings go.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem vs Simpson is OFF; Mayhem-Bisping to coach TUF   Mayhem vs Simpson is OFF; Mayhem-Bisping to coach TUF - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 9:50 pm

LA wrote:
Mayhem might be better then 20 MWs out there, but just checking the rankings he might not be in the Top 20 as rankings go.

I cant really think of 20 ahead of him but i think I will check into it.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem vs Simpson is OFF; Mayhem-Bisping to coach TUF   Mayhem vs Simpson is OFF; Mayhem-Bisping to coach TUF - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 1:18 am

I checked BE cause they go up to like 25-30, and Mayhem was 23/24, I would pick him to beat guys ranked ahead of him, but with inactivity and some of his opponents vs what other guys have been doing, outside top 20 seems fairish.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem vs Simpson is OFF; Mayhem-Bisping to coach TUF   Mayhem vs Simpson is OFF; Mayhem-Bisping to coach TUF - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 1:24 am

BE rankings are strange. Not sure why Shields and Hendo are still being ranked at MW and why the fuck is Belcher so much higher than a ton of guys on that list?
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem vs Simpson is OFF; Mayhem-Bisping to coach TUF   Mayhem vs Simpson is OFF; Mayhem-Bisping to coach TUF - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 1:33 am

I did think those same 3 things, I dropped Hendo and Jake out when thinking about it earlier, Belcher was on a real good roll at one point, before the eye injury...rank is too high, but in the top 20ish range seems about right. If I drop Hendo, Jake, Belcher and Leites out, Mayhem sneaks in at 20.

I have him beating at least 10 guys ranked above him.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem vs Simpson is OFF; Mayhem-Bisping to coach TUF   Mayhem vs Simpson is OFF; Mayhem-Bisping to coach TUF - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 1:39 am

I could only rank Mayhem on a who i think he would beat basis...his recent resume does not put him in the top 20...i think he's definetly a top 10 talent at MW but he just not had the opponents to place him there.

Unfortunatly, i think Bisping will edge him out in a decision after a long season of bad scripts and canned beef.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem vs Simpson is OFF; Mayhem-Bisping to coach TUF   Mayhem vs Simpson is OFF; Mayhem-Bisping to coach TUF - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 2:05 am

Totally agree, pretty much my thinking, but....

Mayhem beats Bisping, I hope...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem vs Simpson is OFF; Mayhem-Bisping to coach TUF   Mayhem vs Simpson is OFF; Mayhem-Bisping to coach TUF - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 8:46 pm

Just read this will broadcast on FX in the UK, which is interesting. Would be amazing if the UFC moved there once its contract ends with ESPN.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem vs Simpson is OFF; Mayhem-Bisping to coach TUF   Mayhem vs Simpson is OFF; Mayhem-Bisping to coach TUF - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 10:22 pm

Mayhem played Jacare's game the whole first fight and got beaten by a close UD. 2nd fight Mayhem was winning. Not near top 20 talent. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem vs Simpson is OFF; Mayhem-Bisping to coach TUF   Mayhem vs Simpson is OFF; Mayhem-Bisping to coach TUF - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 10:23 pm

Oh and Shields had to wrestlefuck him and almost went to sleep. He destroyed a done legend, and killed a guy on an undercard.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem vs Simpson is OFF; Mayhem-Bisping to coach TUF   Mayhem vs Simpson is OFF; Mayhem-Bisping to coach TUF - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 10:24 pm

not too mention he had the best slam ever on Bully Beatdown, lol.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem vs Simpson is OFF; Mayhem-Bisping to coach TUF   Mayhem vs Simpson is OFF; Mayhem-Bisping to coach TUF - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 10:29 pm

Miller hovering around 20 is not unreasonable, he hasn't been fighting for a long time. His talent and winning more fights can see him go high if he keeps it together and can finish Bisping, which I think is likely.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem vs Simpson is OFF; Mayhem-Bisping to coach TUF   Mayhem vs Simpson is OFF; Mayhem-Bisping to coach TUF - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 10:36 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
Miller hovering around 20 is not unreasonable, he hasn't been fighting for a long time. His talent and winning more fights can see him go high if he keeps it together and can finish Bisping, which I think is likely.

I'm the kinda guy that leans more towards who I think can beat up who. I think Mayhem is top 20 all day in that case. If you guys are going off record and whatnot then okay. I understand you now my Lord.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem vs Simpson is OFF; Mayhem-Bisping to coach TUF   Mayhem vs Simpson is OFF; Mayhem-Bisping to coach TUF - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 10:49 pm

Laaawd, I got 7.5 separate fields of evaluation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem vs Simpson is OFF; Mayhem-Bisping to coach TUF   Mayhem vs Simpson is OFF; Mayhem-Bisping to coach TUF - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mayhem vs Simpson is OFF; Mayhem-Bisping to coach TUF
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3