Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Xtreme Couture grappling coach Neil Melanson says he wants to train Rashad Evans

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

Xtreme Couture grappling coach Neil Melanson says he wants to train Rashad Evans Empty
PostSubject: Xtreme Couture grappling coach Neil Melanson says he wants to train Rashad Evans   Xtreme Couture grappling coach Neil Melanson says he wants to train Rashad Evans EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 3:14 pm

Quote :
We're trying to get Rashad to come here (to Xtreme Couture)," Melanson told Steve Cofield (via MMA Fix). "We got some people asking him to come out here. I know he's in Denver right now but it's just because I've always been wanting to get my hands on him for a while. And I look up to Greg Jackson but what's Greg gonna do? He's got Jones. ... I've been wanting to train with Rashad for a while just because I feel like my style of coaching is perfect for him because he's a wrestler and I have a lot of experience with these wrestlers here and I think I can help him. He's really good already but I would like to see him finish and I know he can finish on the ground and I think maybe I can help that."

http://www.mmamania.com/2011/4/23/2128905/xtreme-couture-grappling-coach-neil-melanson-says-he-wants-to-train
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

Xtreme Couture grappling coach Neil Melanson says he wants to train Rashad Evans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xtreme Couture grappling coach Neil Melanson says he wants to train Rashad Evans   Xtreme Couture grappling coach Neil Melanson says he wants to train Rashad Evans EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 3:18 pm

Xtreme Huggure and Rashad Evans team up?

FUCK THAT
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Xtreme Couture grappling coach Neil Melanson says he wants to train Rashad Evans   Xtreme Couture grappling coach Neil Melanson says he wants to train Rashad Evans EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 3:18 pm

HAHAHA! I knew someone was gonna say that!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xtreme Couture grappling coach Neil Melanson says he wants to train Rashad Evans   Xtreme Couture grappling coach Neil Melanson says he wants to train Rashad Evans EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 3:21 pm

Whatever gets Rashad to make the fight as competitive as possible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xtreme Couture grappling coach Neil Melanson says he wants to train Rashad Evans   Xtreme Couture grappling coach Neil Melanson says he wants to train Rashad Evans EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 3:22 pm

Seems like a great fit for Rashad and his wrestling.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Xtreme Couture grappling coach Neil Melanson says he wants to train Rashad Evans   Xtreme Couture grappling coach Neil Melanson says he wants to train Rashad Evans EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 3:24 pm

Ali wrote:

+1 plus he can have fun throwing Gump around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xtreme Couture grappling coach Neil Melanson says he wants to train Rashad Evans   Xtreme Couture grappling coach Neil Melanson says he wants to train Rashad Evans EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 3:35 pm

If anyone can come up with a plan to beat Jones it's Couture so Rashad should train with him.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Xtreme Couture grappling coach Neil Melanson says he wants to train Rashad Evans   Xtreme Couture grappling coach Neil Melanson says he wants to train Rashad Evans EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 3:59 pm

josh200612 wrote:
Ali wrote:

+1 plus he can have fun throwing Gump around.

I don't Forrest spends that much time at Xtreme. He can train with Vitor, T Griffin, Kampmann, Couture, & Maynard.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Xtreme Couture grappling coach Neil Melanson says he wants to train Rashad Evans   Xtreme Couture grappling coach Neil Melanson says he wants to train Rashad Evans EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 2:04 am

Where is this long and distinguished list of champions from that gym? Evans needs to go to AKA.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xtreme Couture grappling coach Neil Melanson says he wants to train Rashad Evans   Xtreme Couture grappling coach Neil Melanson says he wants to train Rashad Evans Empty

Back to top Go down

Xtreme Couture grappling coach Neil Melanson says he wants to train Rashad Evans
Page 1 of 1