Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Someone finally went there

Go down 
+8
Andrew the Raider King
cascade_run
KingsOwn19
killerofchicken
acccardinal12
timthebim
Farmer1906
GDPofDRC
12 posters
AuthorMessage
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

Someone finally went there Empty
PostSubject: Someone finally went there   Someone finally went there EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 7:46 pm

http://www.fightline.com/fl/news/2011/0421/538879/michael-bisping/

Michael Bisping To Alan Belcher: 'The Real A**hole Is Your Tattoo Artist'

Alan Belcher jumped on the bandwagon earlier this week, joining a growing contingent of his middleweight peers in calling out British fighter Michael "The Count" Bisping following his outburst during and after his February bout against rival Jorge Rivera.

"Bisping is an a**hole who disrespects the sport and his opponent," Belcher recently told Sherdog.com. "A fight between me and Michael Bisping is something everybody wants except for Michael Bisping. It would be amazing to sign that fight and have him come to my backyard. He always gets to fight in Britain and other places, but it'd be good to see him come down to Louisiana. I'd love for that to be my comeback fight."

At this point, getting called out is old hat for Bisping, though "The Count" responded to Belcher -- who is looking to fight Bisping in his first bout back since dealing with a career-threatening detached retina -- by directing some pointed criticism in the direction of the Johnny Cash portrait tattoo which adorns his left arm, the proportions of which are admittedly… distorted.

"Yeah really original," Bisping told FightersOnly.com in response to "The Talent." "I suppose he thinks he can get back in the mix by calling me out. But if he wants an easy fight he should sue his tattooist for that abomination on his arm. I know Belcher has vision problems right now but we still have to look at that mess.

"He's got a lot of nerve calling me an a**hole when he walks round with that on him. Although lets be fair, the real a**hole is the tattooist who drew that."
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Someone finally went there   Someone finally went there EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 7:53 pm

Bisping went too far! No one disrespects Johnny Fuckin Cash. That tattoo is the shit!

Someone finally went there Johnny-cash-finger-456

Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Someone finally went there   Someone finally went there EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 8:08 pm

Bisping is right that Tat is terriblely done.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Someone finally went there   Someone finally went there EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 8:46 pm

LMAO! Bisping burned his ass.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Someone finally went there   Someone finally went there EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 9:25 pm

one of the worst tats... EVER!
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Someone finally went there   Someone finally went there EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 10:37 pm

lol...Michal Biszing

He's right about that.

As much as i like Johnny Cash..i remember it took several people at a UFC 100 viewing party i was at the entire fight to figure out what the fuck that giant mess on Belcher was..we finally figured it out..i think it was when Rogan said it was a tat of Johnny Cash
Back to top Go down
cascade_run
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
cascade_run

PostSubject: Re: Someone finally went there   Someone finally went there EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 11:16 pm

That is the best thing he has ever said. I'm still laughing, now come on Blazers play your hearts out.
Back to top Go down
Andrew the Raider King
Red Belt
Red Belt
Andrew the Raider King

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael, Sexyama, Condit, Hendricks, Cowboy, Struve

PostSubject: Re: Someone finally went there   Someone finally went there EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 7:40 am

You know what? I hate Alan Belcher, I hate Michael Bisping and I hate Johnny Cash! Let them have it out in fucking Antarctica for all I care. WAR bad tats...
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Someone finally went there   Someone finally went there EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 8:56 am

Hate Johnny Cash? How is that possible?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Someone finally went there   Someone finally went there EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 9:07 am

Farmer1906 wrote:

Maybe some people don't like drug abusing, alcoholics that cheat on their wives.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Someone finally went there   Someone finally went there EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 10:32 am

Why?
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Someone finally went there   Someone finally went there EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 6:58 pm

Johnny Cash is one of those pop culture artists that nobody really even listens to but everyone professes to love mostly. Same is true of most of the OG awesome country people name drop.

Anyway, Bisping 1 Belcher 0.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif

PostSubject: Re: Someone finally went there   Someone finally went there EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 7:05 pm

Laughing Mike's been on fire recently.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: Someone finally went there   Someone finally went there EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 8:17 pm

OU wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:

Maybe some people don't like drug abusing, alcoholics that cheat on their wives.

Its about redemption. Everyone loves someone who turns their life around. As for Cash's music I listen, but I can't speak for others.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Someone finally went there   Someone finally went there EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 8:20 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:
OU wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:

Its about redemption. Everyone loves someone who turns their life around. As for Cash's music I listen, but I can't speak for others.

I listen also and BTW I would love to see Belcher beat the shit out of Bisping.
Back to top Go down
VI68IX
VI68IX

PostSubject: Re: Someone finally went there   Someone finally went there EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 1:32 am

Can someone please re-Hendo Bisping for me?

Give me that, or give him a few gimme wins and put him in against The Spider.... Bisping wouldn't make it out alive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Someone finally went there   Someone finally went there EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 3:49 pm

Someone finally went there AlanBelchertat
Back to top Go down
Andrew the Raider King
Red Belt
Red Belt
Andrew the Raider King

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael, Sexyama, Condit, Hendricks, Cowboy, Struve

PostSubject: Re: Someone finally went there   Someone finally went there EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 9:26 am

What Johnny Cash cheated on Reese Witherspoon? That Motherfucker!

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Someone finally went there   Someone finally went there Empty

Back to top Go down

Someone finally went there
Page 1 of 1