Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Washington takes out USC

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

Washington takes out USC Empty
PostSubject: Washington takes out USC   Washington takes out USC EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 6:56 pm

Wow that was a sweet upset. Cal for Pac-10 Champs!
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

PostSubject: Re: Washington takes out USC   Washington takes out USC EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 7:06 pm

awesome, but cal will loose a few times somehow just glad usc lost lol im a hata
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Washington takes out USC   Washington takes out USC EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 7:09 pm

Yeah I wouldn't be surprised if Cal got upset on the road a few times but if they want to win a Pac-10 title anytime soon it better be this year
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

PostSubject: Re: Washington takes out USC   Washington takes out USC EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 9:03 pm

AHAHAHA LMAO!

Hey SPURS! BAHAHAHA!!!! At least my team loses when its supposed to! lol sorry...I couldnt hold that one in lol

usually I hold the insulting in cuz I know how bad I feel after a loss but after all the crap I put up with for the loss against USC...i cant do it lol
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Washington takes out USC   Washington takes out USC EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 1:19 am

Doesn't that just make tOSU look worse when the team that went into their place just lost to a team that was winless last year.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: Washington takes out USC   Washington takes out USC EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 6:36 am

Farmer- Nope. Cuz USC does this EVERY YEAR.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: Washington takes out USC   Washington takes out USC EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 6:44 am

And with that kinda logic, that shoulda made Penn State look that much better than USC last year cuz Penn State DESTROYED an Oregon State team last year that beat USC...but USC still beat the nittany lions.

its all just how your team shows up week in and week out.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Washington takes out USC   Washington takes out USC EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 8:24 am

Big upset but USC was alittle overrated anyways. Its tough to win with freshmen QBs on the road. They shouldnt have beaten OSU they were givin the game and this week it caught up with them. They had no passing game yesterday and no matter how good the run is u have to be able to spread the defense.
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

PostSubject: Re: Washington takes out USC   Washington takes out USC EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 6:11 pm

cal already lost one week later! college football is like winning the lotto and the very next week your dog gets run over and your wife is starring in a bukkake movie
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Washington takes out USC   Washington takes out USC Empty

Back to top Go down

Washington takes out USC
Page 1 of 1