Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

King Mo responds to my Facebook question of Jon Jones vs Rashad Evans. Who you got?

Go down 
+7
bobbitt15
NoRegret
josh200612
OU
captain organic
KingsOwn19
GDPofDRC
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
icebergsnoopy
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

King Mo responds to my Facebook question of Jon Jones vs Rashad Evans. Who you got? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: King Mo responds to my Facebook question of Jon Jones vs Rashad Evans. Who you got?   King Mo responds to my Facebook question of Jon Jones vs Rashad Evans. Who you got? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 6:49 pm

Good of Mo to respond to you on FB, but I'm not surprised he likes Shad in this fight. Who knows what will happen, but I do expect Rashad to try to wrestle-fuck Jon Jones, dunno if that's happenin tho
Back to top Go down

King Mo responds to my Facebook question of Jon Jones vs Rashad Evans. Who you got? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: King Mo responds to my Facebook question of Jon Jones vs Rashad Evans. Who you got?   King Mo responds to my Facebook question of Jon Jones vs Rashad Evans. Who you got? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 8:26 pm

King Mo is the people's champ. cheers
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

PostSubject: Re: King Mo responds to my Facebook question of Jon Jones vs Rashad Evans. Who you got?   King Mo responds to my Facebook question of Jon Jones vs Rashad Evans. Who you got? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 9:07 pm

KingsOwn19 wrote:
Too much Mo hate in this thread...NoRegret, knock it off.

Prince Mo can suck my dick.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: King Mo responds to my Facebook question of Jon Jones vs Rashad Evans. Who you got?   King Mo responds to my Facebook question of Jon Jones vs Rashad Evans. Who you got? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 9:46 pm

Rashad Evans on twitter- So I have decided to leave Greg Jackson's camp. He brought in Jon Jones against my wishes and he doesn't have my best interests at heart anymore.
Back to top Go down
cascade_run
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
cascade_run

PostSubject: Re: King Mo responds to my Facebook question of Jon Jones vs Rashad Evans. Who you got?   King Mo responds to my Facebook question of Jon Jones vs Rashad Evans. Who you got? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 9:52 pm

What the F, Shad, are you saying that Jackson should ask you before he brings people in the camp, if you listen to Jackson he seems pretty broken up about it all, I don't know
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: King Mo responds to my Facebook question of Jon Jones vs Rashad Evans. Who you got?   King Mo responds to my Facebook question of Jon Jones vs Rashad Evans. Who you got? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 10:58 pm

I'm on Rashad's side in the whole Jackson camp thing. You can't have 2 of the top 5 guys in a division training together if there is a chance they could fight each other. It's obvious Jackson took Jones over Rashad.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: King Mo responds to my Facebook question of Jon Jones vs Rashad Evans. Who you got?   King Mo responds to my Facebook question of Jon Jones vs Rashad Evans. Who you got? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 11:05 pm

Just like when GSP came in and stole Diego's thunder. Rashad is the man and a great fighter now, sure, but he was an average fighter made elite by Jackson. Jones has an order of magnitude more potential.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif

PostSubject: Re: King Mo responds to my Facebook question of Jon Jones vs Rashad Evans. Who you got?   King Mo responds to my Facebook question of Jon Jones vs Rashad Evans. Who you got? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 11:26 pm

Diego was never going to win a title though.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: King Mo responds to my Facebook question of Jon Jones vs Rashad Evans. Who you got?   King Mo responds to my Facebook question of Jon Jones vs Rashad Evans. Who you got? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 12:08 am

Diego left the camp under different circumstances. He wanted to fight GSP and at the time he was undefeated i think. He wanted to be the only WW in the camp. Rashad did not mind if Jones became champ. he said he would move weight classes or protect the gate..and this is the guy that WAS the #1 contender...that is the exact opposite of Diego Sanchez. Rashad was sacrificing for his teammate and howing loyalty that nobody could not respect. Actually, if the Diego situation was similar to this current one..Bones would be the one leaving Jackson if he does not think team rule should apply to fighting teammates in the same weight class because he clearly wants to be the only LHW at Jacksons.

Rashad and Jones both said they would not fight eachother. Rashad even said he would switch weight classes and BAM.."fuck dat, i'll fight him". Jones said that while having no plan on leaving Jackson's camp. Pretty much forcing Evans out.Diego had a choice..but seeing as Evans had pretty much been called out by his teammate. because he can't go back to saying he won't fight him after Jones said he would take the fight, and now he CAN'T train with the team that will be training with Jones..that is stupid..he has no alternative. How anybody can compare this to Diego or not think it's kind of fucked up sucks IMO..

and this is coming from somebody who has ripped Rashad after just about every fight i watched him in. I'm not even close to a Rashad fan, but it's sad..and Jones was wrong to do that IMO.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: King Mo responds to my Facebook question of Jon Jones vs Rashad Evans. Who you got?   King Mo responds to my Facebook question of Jon Jones vs Rashad Evans. Who you got? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 12:41 am

Well said KingsOwn19, well said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: King Mo responds to my Facebook question of Jon Jones vs Rashad Evans. Who you got?   King Mo responds to my Facebook question of Jon Jones vs Rashad Evans. Who you got? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 12:45 pm

Freakzilla King Mo, Is there anybody at LHW that you would never fight?

Mo Lawal Rashad...he is family
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: King Mo responds to my Facebook question of Jon Jones vs Rashad Evans. Who you got?   King Mo responds to my Facebook question of Jon Jones vs Rashad Evans. Who you got? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 2:34 am

According to King Mo Chuck Liddell is the LHW GOAT and Fedor is the MMA GOAT.
Back to top Go down
boomer sooner
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, since way back

PostSubject: Re: King Mo responds to my Facebook question of Jon Jones vs Rashad Evans. Who you got?   King Mo responds to my Facebook question of Jon Jones vs Rashad Evans. Who you got? - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 11:27 am

The healthiest Shogun we have seen was the one in the first Machida fight. I am sure the recovery plagued his camp, but Ninja did state that the opening knee and kick from Jones winded Shogun, and then not to mention being folded up on the ground for half of the first round would break anyone -- even Bader who is in ridiculous shape was gassed after Jones was on top of him in the first round. Jones is definitely a special kind of grappler and his striking gets better and better. We have a champion who hasn't touched his potential. A healthier Shogun would have been in equal trouble, but maybe could have lasted another round.
Back to top Go down
boomer sooner
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, since way back

PostSubject: Re: King Mo responds to my Facebook question of Jon Jones vs Rashad Evans. Who you got?   King Mo responds to my Facebook question of Jon Jones vs Rashad Evans. Who you got? - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 11:31 am

KingsOwn19 wrote:
Diego left the camp under different circumstances. He wanted to fight GSP and at the time he was undefeated i think. He wanted to be the only WW in the camp. Rashad did not mind if Jones became champ. he said he would move weight classes or protect the gate..and this is the guy that WAS the #1 contender...that is the exact opposite of Diego Sanchez. Rashad was sacrificing for his teammate and howing loyalty that nobody could not respect. Actually, if the Diego situation was similar to this current one..Bones would be the one leaving Jackson if he does not think team rule should apply to fighting teammates in the same weight class because he clearly wants to be the only LHW at Jacksons.

Rashad and Jones both said they would not fight eachother. Rashad even said he would switch weight classes and BAM.."fuck dat, i'll fight him". Jones said that while having no plan on leaving Jackson's camp. Pretty much forcing Evans out.Diego had a choice..but seeing as Evans had pretty much been called out by his teammate. because he can't go back to saying he won't fight him after Jones said he would take the fight, and now he CAN'T train with the team that will be training with Jones..that is stupid..he has no alternative. How anybody can compare this to Diego or not think it's kind of fucked up sucks IMO..

and this is coming from somebody who has ripped Rashad after just about every fight i watched him in. I'm not even close to a Rashad fan, but it's sad..and Jones was wrong to do that IMO.

Good points. It's clear that Jones is a little full of himself, but he does have insane potential. Can't Rashad beating him, except for a hail Mary punch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: King Mo responds to my Facebook question of Jon Jones vs Rashad Evans. Who you got?   King Mo responds to my Facebook question of Jon Jones vs Rashad Evans. Who you got? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

King Mo responds to my Facebook question of Jon Jones vs Rashad Evans. Who you got?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2