Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

King Mo responds to my Facebook question of Jon Jones vs Rashad Evans. Who you got?

Go down 
+7
bobbitt15
NoRegret
josh200612
OU
captain organic
KingsOwn19
GDPofDRC
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

King Mo responds to my Facebook question of Jon Jones vs Rashad Evans. Who you got? Empty
PostSubject: King Mo responds to my Facebook question of Jon Jones vs Rashad Evans. Who you got?   King Mo responds to my Facebook question of Jon Jones vs Rashad Evans. Who you got? EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 3:08 am

Freakzilla316ftw= Jon Jones vs Rashad Evans. Who you got?

Mo Lawal= Rashad. I don't buy into hype. Styles make fights. Rashad is a better athlete, puncher, and wrestler than anyone Jon has faced. The Shogun I saw tonite woulda lost to Me, Dan, or Gegard. I don't think Shogun was 100%. Great job by Jon for the win but he ain't beatin Rashad.

Last edited by freakzilla316ftw on Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:43 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

King Mo responds to my Facebook question of Jon Jones vs Rashad Evans. Who you got? Empty
PostSubject: Re: King Mo responds to my Facebook question of Jon Jones vs Rashad Evans. Who you got?   King Mo responds to my Facebook question of Jon Jones vs Rashad Evans. Who you got? EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 3:11 am

I don't see how Shad is a better athlete than Bones, puncher maybe.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: King Mo responds to my Facebook question of Jon Jones vs Rashad Evans. Who you got?   King Mo responds to my Facebook question of Jon Jones vs Rashad Evans. Who you got? EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 3:12 am

Interesting, I wonder if he is right about Shogun. He seemed a lot like he did in his other fights retuning from injury unfortunately. I wonder how much it would of mattered.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: King Mo responds to my Facebook question of Jon Jones vs Rashad Evans. Who you got?   King Mo responds to my Facebook question of Jon Jones vs Rashad Evans. Who you got? EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 3:14 am

Mo and Shad are unofficial teammates and close friends. Actually, thats probably the man that will help Evans train for this fight.

But Mo never buys into the hype(except his own)...everybody is beatable and he's right...just not about Evans, more than likely

I do agree that A LOT of LHW whoop Shogun tonight...i mean, this isnt a first for Shogun. Obviously that beating was, but not looking horrible and not even top 10 post surgery and layoff. We just have Jones dominating everybody he has faced to question that a little bit...and that is totally fair because in the end it may of just been Bones is that good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: King Mo responds to my Facebook question of Jon Jones vs Rashad Evans. Who you got?   King Mo responds to my Facebook question of Jon Jones vs Rashad Evans. Who you got? EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 3:39 am

Deaunte Clutch Robinson= jon jones is a animal he even has better stand up than shogun

Mo Lawal= Lol. Shogun was gassed and outta shape. Rashad will beat him. Shogun ain't known for good stand up. Gegard, Melvin, and Alistair got good stand up. When Shogun I'm shape, he aggressive. Shogun stand is aggressive and not technical. MMA fans are shifty. Remember the Machida era? Nobody is unbeatable and everybody got their time. U watch fights as a fan...I.watch them as a fighter. The Shogun that showed up tonite wouldn't see 2 rounds with Rashad.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: King Mo responds to my Facebook question of Jon Jones vs Rashad Evans. Who you got?   King Mo responds to my Facebook question of Jon Jones vs Rashad Evans. Who you got? EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 3:47 am

Once again, Mo makes good points outside of his clear bias for his buddy..but this sport has taught us that nobody is unbeatable. Even Machida went 15 fights untouched, unbeatable, and dominant before somebody spotted a weakness in him. I would even say Machida's annhialation of Rashad was as impressive as this becaus, just like Jones...it was exactly the same thing Machida was doing to everybody else...and it was flawless. Then, the book was released on him several months later and he became beatable.

Shogun said he trained to fight Jones everywhere. Which means he didnt really have a specific gameplan because there is nothing on Jones. People don't know what to plan for with Jones that will give them a chance to win yet...and that something is out there. It is for everybody. Nobody knew what that was for Machida untill Shogun wrote the book.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: King Mo responds to my Facebook question of Jon Jones vs Rashad Evans. Who you got?   King Mo responds to my Facebook question of Jon Jones vs Rashad Evans. Who you got? EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 3:52 am

If Jones has a weakness then Rashad would be the 1 person who knows it.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

PostSubject: Re: King Mo responds to my Facebook question of Jon Jones vs Rashad Evans. Who you got?   King Mo responds to my Facebook question of Jon Jones vs Rashad Evans. Who you got? EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 4:00 am

Vice versa as well. I'm kind of behind Shad in this fight...which will be the first time i have EVER rooted for Rashad(who i dislike for the most part) simply because i don't like how Jones blindsided him with that, which may force Rashad off his team which is kind of fucked.

I definetly think Shad will be a revealing fight with Jon Jones. No matter who wins. I think Jones is more talented than Evans on top of being more physically gifted, but Rashad is a smart fighter and i think Evans will write a chapter for future opponent but Jones will retain. He has more than a punchers chance though. We havent seen anybody try to leg hump Jon Jones...we'll see how he reacts to the biggest leg humper in the LHW division...not counting Couture who likes to look you in the eye as he dry fucks you for the entire fight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: King Mo responds to my Facebook question of Jon Jones vs Rashad Evans. Who you got?   King Mo responds to my Facebook question of Jon Jones vs Rashad Evans. Who you got? EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 4:04 am

First off you have the best AV ever (sorry Cu Bua). 2nd you are right about Jones dogging Evans in this whole thing.
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: King Mo responds to my Facebook question of Jon Jones vs Rashad Evans. Who you got?   King Mo responds to my Facebook question of Jon Jones vs Rashad Evans. Who you got? EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 9:18 am

Jones is going to fuck Evans up.

Yeah the Rua injury needs to be factored in, but as noted, Jones has done this to everyone.

And Yeah we were all buying into the Machida hype not that long ago.

But Evans ain't outstriking Jones(I find this thought comical). And Im not seeing him doing anything in the wrestling dept either.

Jones by utter destruction.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: King Mo responds to my Facebook question of Jon Jones vs Rashad Evans. Who you got?   King Mo responds to my Facebook question of Jon Jones vs Rashad Evans. Who you got? EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 9:37 am

Ali wrote:
I don't see how Shad is a better athlete than Bones, puncher maybe.

Rashad is a better athlete, puncher, and wrestler than anyone Jon has faced.

He said than anyone Jon has faced not better than Jon.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: King Mo responds to my Facebook question of Jon Jones vs Rashad Evans. Who you got?   King Mo responds to my Facebook question of Jon Jones vs Rashad Evans. Who you got? EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 11:09 am

I agree Shogun was off no doubt about it. Look more like the Shogun that fought Forrest and less like the Shogun that fought Machida.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: King Mo responds to my Facebook question of Jon Jones vs Rashad Evans. Who you got?   King Mo responds to my Facebook question of Jon Jones vs Rashad Evans. Who you got? EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 11:40 am

very interesting i'm not sure who i want to win this fight but it should be fun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: King Mo responds to my Facebook question of Jon Jones vs Rashad Evans. Who you got?   King Mo responds to my Facebook question of Jon Jones vs Rashad Evans. Who you got? EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 11:41 am

It will be closer than a lot of people think.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

PostSubject: Re: King Mo responds to my Facebook question of Jon Jones vs Rashad Evans. Who you got?   King Mo responds to my Facebook question of Jon Jones vs Rashad Evans. Who you got? EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 11:42 am

The title of this thread needs to be changed to Prince Mo!

I cant stand that sob!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: King Mo responds to my Facebook question of Jon Jones vs Rashad Evans. Who you got?   King Mo responds to my Facebook question of Jon Jones vs Rashad Evans. Who you got? EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 11:44 am

Lol, King Mo rules. :bow))):
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: King Mo responds to my Facebook question of Jon Jones vs Rashad Evans. Who you got?   King Mo responds to my Facebook question of Jon Jones vs Rashad Evans. Who you got? EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 11:44 am

NoRegret wrote:
The title of this thread needs to be changed to Prince Mo!

I cant stand that sob!

YOU STFU AND BOW!
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: King Mo responds to my Facebook question of Jon Jones vs Rashad Evans. Who you got?   King Mo responds to my Facebook question of Jon Jones vs Rashad Evans. Who you got? EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 11:46 am

I would spit at his feet and then piss on his shoes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: King Mo responds to my Facebook question of Jon Jones vs Rashad Evans. Who you got?   King Mo responds to my Facebook question of Jon Jones vs Rashad Evans. Who you got? EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 11:47 am

If you lived long enough to do so Suspect
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: King Mo responds to my Facebook question of Jon Jones vs Rashad Evans. Who you got?   King Mo responds to my Facebook question of Jon Jones vs Rashad Evans. Who you got? EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 11:48 am

I aint scurrrred. What would he do? Lay on me for the duration of our fight?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: King Mo responds to my Facebook question of Jon Jones vs Rashad Evans. Who you got?   King Mo responds to my Facebook question of Jon Jones vs Rashad Evans. Who you got? EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 12:30 pm

Mo Lawal- Shogun has had a history of lookin bad coming off of injuries. Why u think Rashad wanted to wait?? Lol. The Shogun we saw last nite was outta shape and not healthy. Jones made it worse by beatin on him. Lol. Rashad gonna beat Jones. Yall gon see. The Shogun we saw last nite woulda been beat by alotta people.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: King Mo responds to my Facebook question of Jon Jones vs Rashad Evans. Who you got?   King Mo responds to my Facebook question of Jon Jones vs Rashad Evans. Who you got? EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 12:31 pm

King Mo responds to my Facebook question of Jon Jones vs Rashad Evans. Who you got? Mma_e_jones_200
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: King Mo responds to my Facebook question of Jon Jones vs Rashad Evans. Who you got?   King Mo responds to my Facebook question of Jon Jones vs Rashad Evans. Who you got? EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 12:32 pm

I'm starting to think that maybe the Rua against Jones was the Rua that fought Forrest and not the 1 that beat Machida.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: King Mo responds to my Facebook question of Jon Jones vs Rashad Evans. Who you got?   King Mo responds to my Facebook question of Jon Jones vs Rashad Evans. Who you got? EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 3:13 pm

Well that was pretty obvious. Whether or not it would've made any difference is a different discussion
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

PostSubject: Re: King Mo responds to my Facebook question of Jon Jones vs Rashad Evans. Who you got?   King Mo responds to my Facebook question of Jon Jones vs Rashad Evans. Who you got? EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 3:15 pm

Too much Mo hate in this thread...NoRegret, knock it off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: King Mo responds to my Facebook question of Jon Jones vs Rashad Evans. Who you got?   King Mo responds to my Facebook question of Jon Jones vs Rashad Evans. Who you got? Empty

Back to top Go down

King Mo responds to my Facebook question of Jon Jones vs Rashad Evans. Who you got?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next