Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Who has 'the most ridiculous MMA tattoo of all time?'

Go down 
+4
Farmer1906
GDPofDRC
killerofchicken
OU
8 posters
AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Who has 'the most ridiculous MMA tattoo of all time?'  Empty
PostSubject: Who has 'the most ridiculous MMA tattoo of all time?'    Who has 'the most ridiculous MMA tattoo of all time?'  EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 12:16 pm

Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Who has 'the most ridiculous MMA tattoo of all time?'    Who has 'the most ridiculous MMA tattoo of all time?'  EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 12:17 pm

Who has 'the most ridiculous MMA tattoo of all time?'  Melvin-costa
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Who has 'the most ridiculous MMA tattoo of all time?'    Who has 'the most ridiculous MMA tattoo of all time?'  EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 12:19 pm

i think the nazi one speaks for itself
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Who has 'the most ridiculous MMA tattoo of all time?'    Who has 'the most ridiculous MMA tattoo of all time?'  EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 12:21 pm

Alan Belchar of course.
Nothing wrong with Timmeh's other than the fact it's a tribal tat, and the hand grenade one is kinda cool.
Brock's is terrible.
So is that King of the Cage tat.
Tramp Stamps!!! lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Who has 'the most ridiculous MMA tattoo of all time?'    Who has 'the most ridiculous MMA tattoo of all time?'  EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 12:21 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
i think the nazi one speaks for itself

Yeah what a dumbfuck
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Who has 'the most ridiculous MMA tattoo of all time?'    Who has 'the most ridiculous MMA tattoo of all time?'  EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 12:25 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
Alan Belchar of course.
Nothing wrong with Timmeh's other than the fact it's a tribal tat, and the hand grenade one is kinda cool.
Brock's is terrible.
So is that King of the Cage tat.
Tramp Stamps!!! lol

here is how they list them.
10. Alan Belcher--Johnny Cash
9. Joe Riggs--"Diesel"
8. Frank Mir--"Two Bodies Many Minds One Spirit"
7. Tim Sylvia--Tribal
6. Josh Burkman--Tramp stamp
5. Junie Browning--Hand grenade on his hand
4. Edwin Dewees--Crotch flames
3. Brock Lesnar--Sword penis
2. Adrian Perez--Face fire
1. Melvin Costa--Nazi chest tattoo and "I Have A Small Penis"
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Who has 'the most ridiculous MMA tattoo of all time?'    Who has 'the most ridiculous MMA tattoo of all time?'  EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 9:06 pm

Not as bad as these, but Vera's tats suck.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Who has 'the most ridiculous MMA tattoo of all time?'    Who has 'the most ridiculous MMA tattoo of all time?'  EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 9:07 pm

Who has 'the most ridiculous MMA tattoo of all time?'  Brandon-vera-tattoos
Back to top Go down
franklinfan2
Green Belt
Green Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rich Franklin duh!

PostSubject: Re: Who has 'the most ridiculous MMA tattoo of all time?'    Who has 'the most ridiculous MMA tattoo of all time?'  EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 11:11 pm

Alessio Sakara. Wings on his chest?
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Who has 'the most ridiculous MMA tattoo of all time?'    Who has 'the most ridiculous MMA tattoo of all time?'  EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 12:03 am

I don't know...i think the guy with the king of the cage tatoo all over his face runs away with it by a huge margin. Everybody just wants to pick out of fighters in the UFC or we actually know, but none of those tattoos are even close to as ridiculous as that.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Who has 'the most ridiculous MMA tattoo of all time?'    Who has 'the most ridiculous MMA tattoo of all time?'  EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 1:57 am

me personally, i wont watch a fighter with nazi tats, i didnt watch Monson Sylvia because of that, King of Cage is awful

sucks that two guys that have ties to the Den are on the list ahahah
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Who has 'the most ridiculous MMA tattoo of all time?'    Who has 'the most ridiculous MMA tattoo of all time?'  EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 1:57 am

Brocks is an epic fail as well
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Who has 'the most ridiculous MMA tattoo of all time?'    Who has 'the most ridiculous MMA tattoo of all time?'  EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 1:37 pm

The grenade on the hand might honestly be the worst one. I'm not sure I've ever heard something scream douche so loudly before
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Who has 'the most ridiculous MMA tattoo of all time?'    Who has 'the most ridiculous MMA tattoo of all time?'  EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 1:45 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
The grenade on the hand might honestly be the worst one. I'm not sure I've ever heard something scream douche so loudly before

another tatted up douche.
Who has 'the most ridiculous MMA tattoo of all time?'  16a9da96chine_mma_0
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Who has 'the most ridiculous MMA tattoo of all time?'    Who has 'the most ridiculous MMA tattoo of all time?'  EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 1:50 pm

i cant stand tattoos tho, never was a fan
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Who has 'the most ridiculous MMA tattoo of all time?'    Who has 'the most ridiculous MMA tattoo of all time?'  EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 12:06 pm

Who has 'the most ridiculous MMA tattoo of all time?'  Diaz-tattoo_large
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: Who has 'the most ridiculous MMA tattoo of all time?'    Who has 'the most ridiculous MMA tattoo of all time?'  EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 12:09 pm

OU wrote:
Who has 'the most ridiculous MMA tattoo of all time?'  Diaz-tattoo_large

What have you done, OU?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Who has 'the most ridiculous MMA tattoo of all time?'    Who has 'the most ridiculous MMA tattoo of all time?'  EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 12:12 pm

I would never disrespect my momma by getting a tattoo. I think it's Oggy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who has 'the most ridiculous MMA tattoo of all time?'    Who has 'the most ridiculous MMA tattoo of all time?'  Empty

Back to top Go down

Who has 'the most ridiculous MMA tattoo of all time?'
Page 1 of 1