Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Push not Punch

Go down 
+2
killerofchicken
Birdofthad
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

Push not Punch Empty
PostSubject: Push not Punch   Push not Punch EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:31 am

hahahaha oh fellas tongiht i had a funny situation, im walking from the bar with a friend and 4 dudes are on a side walk, one of them tells me to keep walking, Im drunk and a stubborn asshole so i make something of it and tell him he cant tell me shit, i call him out and say hes scared to piss in front of people thats why he told me to keep walking, it was true and he starts pissin on a bush im walkin off and he says "what are you a buck 25, ill knock you out with 1 punch" (Im 5'11 150 and constantly get called out as small, but Im on that LD shit BOINGEEEE)

Bird is the word motha fucka, i play for keeps, i told him come find out, im in a parking lot jsut standing there, he pisses walks up with 2 friends flanking him....moment of truth......does the Bird punch a mofo with a right hand left hook and attack his friend to the left (biggest one) and then go after the one on the right......or does the bird push a mofo and see if they want any.

Long story short I dont wanna be the guy killing his neighbor with 1 punch and telling his internet buddies about it, so I pushed this bitch with all my force and the dude goes fucking flying, hahahaha im talking 5 feet, lands on his ass on some gravel, his 2 frat friends pick him up and i start squaring up talking shit, the 2 dudes carry him to a car talking shit and get in the car Im just saying "get in your cars pussies, tell me where to walk, ill fuckin tell you what to do."

Long story short, the Bird is a fucking bad ass he mind fucked 4 dudes off of a push, Ken Shamrock in the house!!!! Wolf what you got on that

hahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

Push not Punch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Push not Punch   Push not Punch EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:31 am

8 o clock class...................FUCK
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

Push not Punch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Push not Punch   Push not Punch EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 9:46 am

damn bully!
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

Push not Punch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Push not Punch   Push not Punch EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 1:36 pm

Lesson of the story: drinking leads to fictional events
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Push not Punch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Push not Punch   Push not Punch EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 2:17 pm

haha oh bobbit, if it was fictional i would have knocked all 4 of them out, fractured a skull, and be the neighborhood bad ass
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

Push not Punch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Push not Punch   Push not Punch EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 4:11 pm

See I am just the opposite. I am a lil bit bigger than you, but I would never flex on a group of guys. If they wanted some I would tell them to give me a sec to piss and then I would proceed to get naked and tell them I like to fight in the nude because it gets me aroused. That usually scares them off and I don't even break a sweat.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Push not Punch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Push not Punch   Push not Punch EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 4:22 pm

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
See I am just the opposite. I am a lil bit bigger than you, but I would never flex on a group of guys. If they wanted some I would tell them to give me a sec to piss and then I would proceed to get naked and tell them I like to fight in the nude because it gets me aroused. That usually scares them off and I don't even break a sweat.

You are going to be in an extremely awkward situation when someone calls your bluff. Cause they raping errrrybody out here.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

Push not Punch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Push not Punch   Push not Punch EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:13 pm

OU wrote:

You are going to be in an extremely awkward situation when someone calls your bluff. Cause they raping errrrybody out here.

Plan B is to fight naked while yelling "I have AIDS and I am a bleeder!"
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Push not Punch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Push not Punch   Push not Punch EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 6:06 pm

ahhahahhah good idea beast haha, ya normally dont worry if a group of 4 dudes tells me to keep walking i keep walking, but when they look like some drunk frat duesche bags they better make me keep walking.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

Push not Punch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Push not Punch   Push not Punch EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 6:14 pm

OU wrote:

Plan B is to fight naked while yelling "I have AIDS and I am a bleeder!"

This maybe the best line of defense I have ever heard lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Push not Punch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Push not Punch   Push not Punch Empty

Back to top Go down

Push not Punch
Page 1 of 1