Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Back to training at Buckeyemma

Go down 
+3
killerofchicken
OU
MMAEYES
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

Back to training at Buckeyemma - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to training at Buckeyemma   Back to training at Buckeyemma - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 12:02 pm

LOL I'm still sore from yesterday, tuesday, and monday. The soreness wouldn't end for another week or two
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

PostSubject: Re: Back to training at Buckeyemma   Back to training at Buckeyemma - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 9:20 pm

MMAEYES wrote:
Hey guys don't know if this is actually thread/topic worthy as I'm sure most of you could give a shit what the hell is going on in my life lol. But I'm back training at buckeyemma in columbus in hopes of becoming a decent local pro fighter I just love this sport and I tell you to me there is no feeling like leaving the gym after training your ass off. I've got along way to go to even get back to where I was when I left the gym to join this metal band which I have fun chasing the rockstar dream but in the back of my mind I knew that I should've been training and getting ready for my first ammy fight.

Anyway I'm back at it and my whole body hurts. And I love it

eck, for me it was train so i could fight, i dont like rds on pads and all that. Just did it so I could fight. Man I love to fight. I miss fighting, at 35 with secure businesses wife and child I cant do it. If your young and single get it all out of your system. I still have fight in me that i know will never be.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

PostSubject: Re: Back to training at Buckeyemma   Back to training at Buckeyemma - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 11:24 am

I think I am going to train up at Evolve again til the end of the year, and am gonna try to have my next ammy fight around september/october and then go on a hiatus once I start back up with school.....but idk yet.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

PostSubject: Re: Back to training at Buckeyemma   Back to training at Buckeyemma - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 10:03 pm

LOL My head trainer is spying on me. I came into the gym today and he sees me and says "whats up mmaeyes?" So I began to pray that Wolf wasn't secretly my trainer lol NO I guess he did a search for his gym and found my thread about coming back. He said he knew it was me after reading the thread.

Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Back to training at Buckeyemma   Back to training at Buckeyemma - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 10:41 pm

MMAEYES wrote:
LOL My head trainer is spying on me. I came into the gym today and he sees me and says "whats up mmaeyes?" So I began to pray that Wolf wasn't secretly my trainer lol NO I guess he did a search for his gym and found my thread about coming back. He said he knew it was me after reading the thread.

LOL that's pretty funny.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back to training at Buckeyemma   Back to training at Buckeyemma - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Back to training at Buckeyemma
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2