Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Steven Segal FIght Plan

Go down 
+6
MMAEYES
OU
Ludo
LA
josh200612
Birdofthad
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

Steven Segal FIght Plan Empty
PostSubject: Steven Segal FIght Plan   Steven Segal FIght Plan EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 1:39 am

"Right before he walked out, I said, 'Stay away from him for the first two or three minutes. Just kind of get him frustrated and then fake low and come high and do that kick that I've been teaching you and kick him in the head or the face.' He did exactly what I said and exactly what I wanted to happen, happened, and I was very proud of him."
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Steven Segal FIght Plan   Steven Segal FIght Plan EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 1:39 am

Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Steven Segal FIght Plan   Steven Segal FIght Plan EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 1:41 am

so this obviously means Segal > Couture
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Steven Segal FIght Plan   Steven Segal FIght Plan EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 1:42 am

Segal is the LONG DICK OF THE LAW!
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Steven Segal FIght Plan   Steven Segal FIght Plan EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 1:44 am

hahaha
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Steven Segal FIght Plan   Steven Segal FIght Plan EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 2:00 am

So he said, he said this? Proof or bull Segal
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Steven Segal FIght Plan   Steven Segal FIght Plan EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 2:07 am

mmamania has my first post as a direct quote from Segal, Silva credited Segal twice in his UFC post fight interview
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Steven Segal FIght Plan   Steven Segal FIght Plan EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 2:30 am

They're quoting what Segal said to them, I'll believe he pointed the kick out to Anderson in training a couple times, and it happened to land prefectly.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Steven Segal FIght Plan   Steven Segal FIght Plan EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 4:44 am

Anderson said they were working on the kick right before the fight and Segal told him to use it before going in the cage
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: Steven Segal FIght Plan   Steven Segal FIght Plan EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 10:15 am

I think whatever Segal taught him was a minor tweak to the kick itself. Anderson landed that exact same kick on Dan Henderson in the second round when they fought. It's a pretty straightforward tae kwon do high front kick.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Steven Segal FIght Plan   Steven Segal FIght Plan EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 11:06 am

Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

PostSubject: Re: Steven Segal FIght Plan   Steven Segal FIght Plan EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 11:09 am

So Chael was right Anderson can understand english fine how the hell else is he talking to Segal? Through Sores? LOL I know Segals ass doesn't speak Portuguese.

And Anderson has landed the same kick before it's cool of Anderson to give that much credit to Segal but come on.
Back to top Go down
jimbojones1950
Green Belt
Green Belt

PostSubject: Re: Steven Segal FIght Plan   Steven Segal FIght Plan EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 11:12 am

lol only Segal would take credit for Anderson's front kick, as if Anderson never knew how to throw a front kick before. I still think Anderson is just friends with him and humors his expertise for the media exposure, etc. Does anyone really believe that a guy who never competed in actual combat situations is opening Anderson's eyes to new, effective techniques that he's never seen before? Im sure Segal is good at what he does, but anyone who saw their first video, where Segal was teaching him the block and chop technique, then tried to teach him some "grappling" knows what im talking about. Segal seems to be a very pompous guy. If you watch his interview with fanhouse, he basically takes credit for Anderson's win, as though, without him, he couldn't have done it.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Steven Segal FIght Plan   Steven Segal FIght Plan EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 11:14 am

MMAEYES wrote:
So Chael was right Anderson can understand english fine how the hell else is he talking to Segal? Through Sores? LOL I know Segals ass doesn't speak Portuguese.

And Anderson has landed the same kick before it's cool of Anderson to give that much credit to Segal but come on.

Does Anderson speak Japanese? Maybe he communicates through Machida? lol
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Steven Segal FIght Plan   Steven Segal FIght Plan EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 11:26 am

jimbojones1950 wrote:
lol only Segal would take credit for Anderson's front kick, as if Anderson never knew how to throw a front kick before. I still think Anderson is just friends with him and humors his expertise for the media exposure, etc. Does anyone really believe that a guy who never competed in actual combat situations is opening Anderson's eyes to new, effective techniques that he's never seen before? Im sure Segal is good at what he does, but anyone who saw their first video, where Segal was teaching him the block and chop technique, then tried to teach him some "grappling" knows what im talking about. Segal seems to be a very pompous guy. If you watch his interview with fanhouse, he basically takes credit for Anderson's win, as though, without him, he couldn't have done it.

I think Anderson and Machida seriously have hero worship of Seagal. I don't think its a joke
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Steven Segal FIght Plan   Steven Segal FIght Plan EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 5:20 pm

Steven Segal FIght Plan IcikxI
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Steven Segal FIght Plan   Steven Segal FIght Plan EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 5:52 pm

Ludo and MMA pretty much echo my thoughts
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Steven Segal FIght Plan   Steven Segal FIght Plan EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 7:49 pm

jimbojones1950 wrote:

completely agree, ya that video where they are grappling, hahaha Segals advice "you dont want to be here just get out of it" hahaha ya its that simple Steven
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Steven Segal FIght Plan   Steven Segal FIght Plan EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 7:50 pm

we better be prepared for it next fight

I heard Segal was teaching Anderson and Machida the "hand slap game"
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Steven Segal FIght Plan   Steven Segal FIght Plan EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 1:22 pm

Hendo doesn't give a shit.
Steven Segal FIght Plan 2a6tslt
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Steven Segal FIght Plan   Steven Segal FIght Plan EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 1:25 pm

proof Hendo's chin is not human.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Steven Segal FIght Plan   Steven Segal FIght Plan EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 1:26 pm

i knew i seent it from him before! fuckin aye segal
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Steven Segal FIght Plan   Steven Segal FIght Plan EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 1:32 pm

holy shit i can't believe i forgot about that!
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Steven Segal FIght Plan   Steven Segal FIght Plan EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 2:41 pm

Hendo has one of the best chins ever, he gets rocked later in the fight though.

I've seen Anderson throw that another time other then that too I'm pretty sure.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Steven Segal FIght Plan   Steven Segal FIght Plan EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 2:45 pm

LA wrote:
Hendo has one of the best chins ever, he gets rocked later in the fight though.

I've seen Anderson throw that another time other then that too I'm pretty sure.

Yeah I'm positive he has thrown it atleast 1 more time. I wanna say atleast 1 time he barely misses and hit someone in the shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steven Segal FIght Plan   Steven Segal FIght Plan Empty

Back to top Go down

Steven Segal FIght Plan
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next