Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Phil Baroni Signs Multi-Fight Deal With Titan FC

Go down 
+4
Hel13torm
Wolfgangsta
GDPofDRC
Primetyme199
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Primetyme199
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
Primetyme199

Phil Baroni Signs Multi-Fight Deal With Titan FC Empty
PostSubject: Phil Baroni Signs Multi-Fight Deal With Titan FC   Phil Baroni Signs Multi-Fight Deal With Titan FC EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 1:26 pm

The Titan Fighting Championship (www.TitanFighting.com) announced today that it has reached a multi-fight agreement with former UFC and Strikeforce star Phil "The New York Bad Ass" Baroni.

"I'm very happy and excited to re-start my career with Titan Fighting in Kansas City," said Baroni. "I have another chapter to write and it starts March 25. The best NYBA 'eva is fighting for Titan... People love a comeback."

Baroni is scheduled to debut for Titan on its March 25 show in Kansas City against an opponent yet to be determined.

Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Phil Baroni Signs Multi-Fight Deal With Titan FC   Phil Baroni Signs Multi-Fight Deal With Titan FC EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 1:30 pm

Fighter is gonna fight. Good for him, no being elite doesn't mean you should fight. Even thought he got ruffed up, he looked as good as he has in a while against Brad for a minute.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Phil Baroni Signs Multi-Fight Deal With Titan FC   Phil Baroni Signs Multi-Fight Deal With Titan FC EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 2:29 pm

Unless he fights truly irrelevant club fighters, more brain damage.

Baroni ; Retire. You're a clown.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
Hel13torm
Hel13torm

PostSubject: Re: Phil Baroni Signs Multi-Fight Deal With Titan FC   Phil Baroni Signs Multi-Fight Deal With Titan FC EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 2:54 pm

Anyone know if Titan Fighting is broadcast in any form?
I'm a huge Baroni nuthugger so would like to be able to see his fights.

Just finished this earlier today, I was crushed by the loss at 125.
WAR Baroni.... the best ever!