Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What is with all the birds and fish dying?

Go down 
+10
bobbitt15
GDPofDRC
Birdofthad
LA
josh200612
Ludo
MMAEYES
NoRegret
killerofchicken
oggy420
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

What is with all the birds and fish dying? Empty
PostSubject: What is with all the birds and fish dying?   What is with all the birds and fish dying? EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 12:58 pm

Not sure if you guy's have heard about the town in Arkansas where all the birds fell dead out of the sky...

here we have the same thing happening in Louisiana and Kentucky

now even Sweden
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/01/05/dead-birds-sweden_n_804600.html

Also mass reports of dead fish floating up all over the world

Also reports of over 100 tons of dead fish washing up in Brazil....

So what are some of your thoughts on this? There is no doubt that this is a bit scary. Birds just don't die mid flight and drop to their death in 3 states and 2 countries by coincidence. The fish dying could be explained by a lot of things, but an investigation definitely needs to be done about the cause of death here. Something just seems a bit fishy about all of this...

Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: What is with all the birds and fish dying?   What is with all the birds and fish dying? EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 1:00 pm

to be honest... im a lil spooked, im getting ready for a zombie apocalypse and youve got me worried about birds and fish! what do i do now!?
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

PostSubject: Re: What is with all the birds and fish dying?   What is with all the birds and fish dying? EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 1:00 pm

The zombie apoc is beginning!

MUWAHAHAHAHAHA! Ninja Headbang
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

killerofchicken wrote:
to be honest... im a lil spooked, im getting ready for a zombie apocalypse and youve got me worried about birds and fish! what do i do now!?

hahahaha beat me to the punch!
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: What is with all the birds and fish dying?   What is with all the birds and fish dying? EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 1:01 pm

NoRegret wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:

hahahaha beat me to the punch!
lol!
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: What is with all the birds and fish dying?   What is with all the birds and fish dying? EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 1:05 pm

Id rather it be a zombie apoc happening, more-so than a deadly virus that just kills anything in its path traveling both through the air and water.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: What is with all the birds and fish dying?   What is with all the birds and fish dying? EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 1:08 pm

The CDC needs to get their shit in gear and figure out what the problem is.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: What is with all the birds and fish dying?   What is with all the birds and fish dying? EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 1:22 pm

And honestly Oggy, its probably got everything to do with something being in the water...that'd be a logical explination for birds dying as well.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: What is with all the birds and fish dying?   What is with all the birds and fish dying? EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 1:24 pm

well if theres fish washing up on the coast of Brazil and Sweden then it would have to mean somethings in the water world wide
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: What is with all the birds and fish dying?   What is with all the birds and fish dying? EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 1:24 pm

fucking A, Regret, did you poop in the water again?
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: What is with all the birds and fish dying?   What is with all the birds and fish dying? EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 1:27 pm

I wish Killer!

Then I could declare myself as the creator of the actual zombie apoc! hahaha
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: What is with all the birds and fish dying?   What is with all the birds and fish dying? EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 1:29 pm

lol, it was probably OU

damn those dirty okies!
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

PostSubject: Re: What is with all the birds and fish dying?   What is with all the birds and fish dying? EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 1:42 pm

Yeah I was just talking about this to some people here at work. I wouldn't be as suspicious of this if they didn't give the stupidest reason ever for the birds dying, fireworks Rolling Eyes. How long have we americans used fireworks and I've never heard of it killing of thousands of birds before. I'm worried just because they couldn't even think of a better lie than that.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: What is with all the birds and fish dying?   What is with all the birds and fish dying? EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 1:51 pm

yea i know. All these people saying fireworks caused this are idiots. IMO this has to do with either air and or water contamination. I just hope this isn't some form of sinister government testing.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: What is with all the birds and fish dying?   What is with all the birds and fish dying? EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 2:10 pm

oggy420 wrote:
yea i know. All these people saying fireworks caused this are idiots. IMO this has to do with either air and or water contamination. I just hope this isn't some form of sinister government testing.

You'll never know if it was.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: What is with all the birds and fish dying?   What is with all the birds and fish dying? EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 2:46 pm

oggy420 wrote:

How did I know when I saw the OP that it would come to this?
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: What is with all the birds and fish dying?   What is with all the birds and fish dying? EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 4:35 pm

Ludo do you have anything to offer on this besides trying to belittle the person who posted it for having an opinion?

No?

Didn't think so. Thanks for sharing.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: What is with all the birds and fish dying?   What is with all the birds and fish dying? EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 4:39 pm

Ludo probably thinks it was the fireworks.... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: What is with all the birds and fish dying?   What is with all the birds and fish dying? EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 5:33 pm

Blame Canada!!!
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: What is with all the birds and fish dying?   What is with all the birds and fish dying? EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 6:26 pm

End of Days.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: What is with all the birds and fish dying?   What is with all the birds and fish dying? EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 6:45 pm

Conspiracy...
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: What is with all the birds and fish dying?   What is with all the birds and fish dying? EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 6:51 pm

I'm no expert in the fields of aquatic or airborn wildlife so I don't know exactly what is causing it. However if I was going to add something I would suggest following the other truthers and keep harping on 9/11 instead of trying to turn every detrimental and unexplained headline into an evil government conspiracy. You might try not acting like such a little bitch either when someone jokingly makes a reference to you based upon your recent activity and the patterns therein.

Now that your done reading kindly remove your tampon and take a midol.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: What is with all the birds and fish dying?   What is with all the birds and fish dying? EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 6:56 pm

Agree with Ludo, not the delivery but the gist of it.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: What is with all the birds and fish dying?   What is with all the birds and fish dying? EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 7:05 pm

well fevery year there are massive fish kill offs or whatever they are called, I have seen it myself in Oregon
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: What is with all the birds and fish dying?   What is with all the birds and fish dying? EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 7:14 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
well fevery year there are massive fish kill offs or whatever they are called, I have seen it myself in Oregon
these were sudden and unexpected
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is with all the birds and fish dying?   What is with all the birds and fish dying? Empty

Back to top Go down

What is with all the birds and fish dying?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next