Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tyron Woodley Interview

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PD

Tyron Woodley Interview Empty
PostSubject: Tyron Woodley Interview   Tyron Woodley Interview EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 7:07 pm

Quote :
Video Link: Tyron Woodley

An interview withSTRIKEFORCE's budding superstar Tyron "T-Wood" Woodley to talk about his training camp, weight-cutting, and his upcoming welterweight bout with bout with Zach "The Lisbon Outlaw’’ Light scheduled for the next "STRIKEFORCE Challengers" event in Tulsa, Oklahoma, on Friday, Sept. 25.

I can't embed it, I don't think - but it's a good interview with Woodley from "Shine 2" this last weekend. He's gonna be a huge force, IMO. Good base, huge, Crazy work ethic. Undefeated so far.
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

Tyron Woodley Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyron Woodley Interview   Tyron Woodley Interview EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 10:13 am

Im pretty excited to see this guy at the strikeforce event. Between he, sugarfoot, and kennedy there are some interesting names. Though I wish they put Woodley in there with somebody who has a record a little more respectable then 6-8.
Back to top Go down

Tyron Woodley Interview
Page 1 of 1