Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

"WEC: Best of 2010" debuts tonight on Versus at 7 p.m. ET

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

"WEC: Best of 2010" debuts tonight on Versus at 7 p.m. ET Empty
PostSubject: "WEC: Best of 2010" debuts tonight on Versus at 7 p.m. ET   "WEC: Best of 2010" debuts tonight on Versus at 7 p.m. ET EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 11:57 am

http://mmajunkie.com/news/21837/wec-best-of-2010-debuts-tonight-on-versus-at-7-p-m-et.mma
Versus debuts a new World Extreme Cagefighting special, "WEC: Best of 2010," tonight.

The two-hour special features four of the year's biggest fights, including the already legendary WEC 53 championship headliner between Anthony Pettis and Benson Henderson.

The special debuts at 7 p.m. ET (4 p.m. PT).

Replays air tonight at midnight ET (9 p.m. PT) and Dec. 30 at 9 p.m. ET (6 p.m. PT).

Other fights airing as part of the special include Chan Sung Jung vs. Leonard Garcia (WEC 48), Mark Hominick vs. Yves Jabouin (WEC 49) and Scott Jorgensen vs. Brad Pickett (WEC 50). All rounds of each fighter will be shown during the broadcast.

The year 2010 marks the final one for the WEC, which now folds into its sister promotion, the UFC. The organization launched nearly a decade ago and has hosted some of the biggest names in the sport at various points in their careers. The UFC purchased the organization in late 2006 and have the fan-friendly organization a bigger platform to promote, including the Versus broadcast deal.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: "WEC: Best of 2010" debuts tonight on Versus at 7 p.m. ET   "WEC: Best of 2010" debuts tonight on Versus at 7 p.m. ET EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 11:57 am

get those DVRs ready
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

PostSubject: Re: "WEC: Best of 2010" debuts tonight on Versus at 7 p.m. ET   "WEC: Best of 2010" debuts tonight on Versus at 7 p.m. ET EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 12:14 pm

OU wrote:
get those DVRs ready

My Direct TV was turned off today No My kids presents are more important
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: "WEC: Best of 2010" debuts tonight on Versus at 7 p.m. ET   "WEC: Best of 2010" debuts tonight on Versus at 7 p.m. ET EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 12:23 pm

MMAEYES wrote:
OU wrote:
get those DVRs ready

You made the right move, just make sure when they grow up they know about this lol santa
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

PostSubject: Re: "WEC: Best of 2010" debuts tonight on Versus at 7 p.m. ET   "WEC: Best of 2010" debuts tonight on Versus at 7 p.m. ET EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 12:43 pm

OU wrote:
MMAEYES wrote:
OU wrote:
get those DVRs ready

You made the right move, just make sure when they grow up they know about this lol santa

LOL their mother will have stories to tell them about how painful the labor was and all I can tell them is I gave up TV for them lol
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: "WEC: Best of 2010" debuts tonight on Versus at 7 p.m. ET   "WEC: Best of 2010" debuts tonight on Versus at 7 p.m. ET EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 12:49 pm

MMAEYES wrote:
OU wrote:
MMAEYES wrote:
OU wrote:
get those DVRs ready

LOL their mother will have stories to tell them about how painful the labor was and all I can tell them is I gave up TV for them lol

Not just TV, the BEST of the WEC! The BEST! LOL
Back to top Go down
Primetyme199
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
Primetyme199

PostSubject: Re: "WEC: Best of 2010" debuts tonight on Versus at 7 p.m. ET   "WEC: Best of 2010" debuts tonight on Versus at 7 p.m. ET EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 1:24 pm

Now I have something to watch tonight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "WEC: Best of 2010" debuts tonight on Versus at 7 p.m. ET   "WEC: Best of 2010" debuts tonight on Versus at 7 p.m. ET Empty

Back to top Go down

"WEC: Best of 2010" debuts tonight on Versus at 7 p.m. ET
Page 1 of 1