Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ohio State looked shitty

Go down 
+2
Bigs03
NoRegret
6 posters
AuthorMessage
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

Ohio State looked shitty Empty
PostSubject: Ohio State looked shitty   Ohio State looked shitty EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 3:24 pm

I admit it. There, now we dont need 30 haters on here posting about it like dumb fucks. Anybody that watched the game seen how badly they did so stop talking shit, especially since half of your teams are opening up against Division 2 and 3 football teams you fucks.

Tressel made bad calls the ENTIRE game just about, OSU's offensive line played like a buncha bitches and couldnt get a push against guys that were only about 2/3 their size, and our defense didnt play disciplined football at all. I was surprised to see they didnt come into that game with a better gameplan against the triple option...its really NOT that hard to defend against that. All you do is assign specific players on defense to specific guys on offense and stay on them. SIMPLE...why didnt Ohio State execute that? bad coaching.

I'll be the first one to say they looked like shit today and that if they play like that against the USC Trojans next week they will get destroyed again.

BUT I do not think we play that badly again next week.
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

Favorite Fighter(s) : Fedor and GSP

PostSubject: Re: Ohio State looked shitty   Ohio State looked shitty EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 10:47 pm

Hey at least they looked shitty and won...unlike OU.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Ohio State looked shitty   Ohio State looked shitty EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 11:34 pm

You sound like a little bitch.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Ohio State looked shitty   Ohio State looked shitty EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 12:07 am

Quote :
There, now we dont need 30 haters on here posting about it like dumb fucks. Anybody that watched the game seen how badly they did so stop talking shit, especially since half of your teams are opening up against Division 2 and 3 football teams you fucks.

This is what I'm talking about. His team played bad so if we wanna talk about it we can. Plus he's acting like Navy is good or something.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: Ohio State looked shitty   Ohio State looked shitty EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 8:10 am

Farmer1906 wrote:
Quote :
There, now we dont need 30 haters on here posting about it like dumb fucks. Anybody that watched the game seen how badly they did so stop talking shit, especially since half of your teams are opening up against Division 2 and 3 football teams you fucks.

This is what I'm talking about. His team played bad so if we wanna talk about it we can. Plus he's acting like Navy is good or something.

Id put my entire bank account and car on the line saying that Navy would beat your Aggies by two touchdowns.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: Ohio State looked shitty   Ohio State looked shitty EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 8:19 am

Farmer1906 wrote:
You sound like a little bitch.

Farmer i dont know what your deal is with calling ME out on almost every post you make after I post something but you are becoming a bit of a nuisance. Kind of almost like a troll that is just looking to start an argument just for the shits and giggles of it.

Id like to see where exactly i was whining you ignorant dolt. I was simply critiquing my football team and pointing out their faults in how they played yesterday so I wouldnt have to listen to dumb, arrogant pricks like you come on here and simply rip on MY team simply because of the highlight reels you watched. Your IQ on anything, Farmer, is usually quite laughable, but when you call me a bitch, im going to fire back and probably tear you a new one, so just keep that in mind.

But as previously stated....if you can show me where i was whining and not simply just critiquing my team so i wouldnt have to listen to you people talk shit, then please, by all means do so.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: Ohio State looked shitty   Ohio State looked shitty EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 11:14 am

NoRegret wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:
Quote :

Id put my entire bank account and car on the line saying that Navy would beat your Aggies by two touchdowns.

And I'd take that bet. Very Happy

You're being way too serious. I am not calling you out. We're talking college football. I talk about how bad the Big 10 is and you don't like it. Get the fuck over it. You sound like a baby saying "don't hate on my team because I said it first". I watching tOSU get beat by a smaller quicker DL. I saw the triple option give tOSU fits. Just be glad you're not OU.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: Ohio State looked shitty   Ohio State looked shitty EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 2:24 pm

dont wprry wolf you're still #1 in just about everyone's book
Back to top Go down
The Great One
Orange Belt
Orange Belt
The Great One

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rich Franklin, Lyoto Machida, GSP, Hendo, Hughes

PostSubject: Re: Ohio State looked shitty   Ohio State looked shitty EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 6:52 pm

Yeah buddy, Ohio State looked shitty as hell. Hoping they dont let us down next weekend.

Alot of teams looked surprisingly bad this weekend though. Hopefully its just the first week jitters.
Back to top Go down
CainVelasquezFan
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
CainVelasquezFan

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cain Velasquez and Diaz Brothers, Urijah Faber, Gilbert Melendez and Jon Jones

PostSubject: Re: Ohio State looked shitty   Ohio State looked shitty EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 7:00 pm

ready for another 32 point beatdown in 6 days?
Back to top Go down
The Great One
Orange Belt
Orange Belt
The Great One

PostSubject: Re: Ohio State looked shitty   Ohio State looked shitty EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 7:01 pm

CainVelasquezFan wrote:

If you really think your Freshman QB is gonna beat us by 32 points you're gonna be in for a surprise.
Back to top Go down
CainVelasquezFan
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
CainVelasquezFan

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cain Velasquez and Diaz Brothers, Urijah Faber, Gilbert Melendez and Jon Jones

PostSubject: Re: Ohio State looked shitty   Ohio State looked shitty EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 7:05 pm

The Great One wrote:
CainVelasquezFan wrote:

If you really think your Freshman QB is gonna beat us by 32 points you're gonna be in for a surprise.

no but im sure our stable of runningbacks will do that... Barkley got his feet wet last week my man and honestly that tOSU defense didnt look good at all so but hey lets jus wait for the game
Back to top Go down
The Great One
Orange Belt
Orange Belt
The Great One

PostSubject: Re: Ohio State looked shitty   Ohio State looked shitty EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 7:08 pm

CainVelasquezFan wrote:
The Great One wrote:
CainVelasquezFan wrote:

no but im sure our stable of runningbacks will do that... Barkley got his feet wet last week my man and honestly that tOSU defense didnt look good at all so but hey lets jus wait for the game

The triple option is one of the toughest offenses to defend...considering they have led the nation in rushing like 4 years in a row, I wouldnt expect Ohio State to shut it down, or any defense to shut it down for that matter.

Barkley may have gotten his feet wet last week but that doesnt change the fact that he's coming into one of the most hostile stadiums in the country...there will be over 105,000 screaming Ohio State fans there...he's gonna be a deer in the headlights for the first few possessions IMO...you better hope that running game dont get stuffed.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Ohio State looked shitty   Ohio State looked shitty EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 8:33 pm

USC is going to stick Ohio State. I hate both of them with an intense passion but I'd rather have USC undefeated when they come into South Bend to take their loss Cool
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: Ohio State looked shitty   Ohio State looked shitty EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 9:24 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
USC is going to stick Ohio State. I hate both of them with an intense passion but I'd rather have USC undefeated when they come into South Bend to take their loss Cool

you need to jump down 30 miles into Kentucky and take your ass outta the state of Ohio lol jp
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ohio State looked shitty   Ohio State looked shitty Empty

Back to top Go down

Ohio State looked shitty
Page 1 of 1