Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Which bowl games are you looking forward to watching?

Go down 
+8
OU
MMAEYES
Wolfgangsta
acccardinal12
Birdofthad
Ziggy116
josh200612
NoRegret
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

Which bowl games are you looking forward to watching? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which bowl games are you looking forward to watching?   Which bowl games are you looking forward to watching? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 11:27 am

killerofchicken wrote:
who the heck is henson!

lol!

LOL EXACTLY!
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Which bowl games are you looking forward to watching?   Which bowl games are you looking forward to watching? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 11:29 am

no Brady and Henson where both competing for the job and Carr used to play both of them every game i guess you can say we had a 2 QB system.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Which bowl games are you looking forward to watching?   Which bowl games are you looking forward to watching? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 11:37 am

josh200612 wrote:
no Brady and Henson where both competing for the job and Carr used to play both of them every game i guess you can say we had a 2 QB system.

If Henson would have chosen the NFL over MLB to start out things could be different. Of course he still wouldn't be Brady.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Which bowl games are you looking forward to watching?   Which bowl games are you looking forward to watching? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 11:55 am

OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:

If Henson would have chosen the NFL over MLB to start out things could be different. Of course he still wouldn't be Brady.

The funny thing is that Henson left his junior season cause Mr. Steinbrenner offered him a MLB contract hint George was a OSU fan. Then Brady had the whole senior season to himself.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Which bowl games are you looking forward to watching?   Which bowl games are you looking forward to watching? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 12:10 pm

josh200612 wrote:
southern miss with the shady rev!

I checked them out last night. I fear the CARDS might get waxed by Southern Miss. I heard on the Radio that the #3 QB is visiting us during that game.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Which bowl games are you looking forward to watching?   Which bowl games are you looking forward to watching? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 12:13 pm

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
josh200612 wrote:

I checked them out last night. I fear the CARDS might get waxed by Southern Miss. I heard on the Radio that the #3 QB is visiting us during that game.

you can have recruits come to bowl games?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Which bowl games are you looking forward to watching?   Which bowl games are you looking forward to watching? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 12:21 pm

josh200612 wrote:
josh200612 wrote:

Any "fan" can wonder into the game with a sideline pass lol
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Which bowl games are you looking forward to watching?   Which bowl games are you looking forward to watching? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 12:26 pm

OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
josh200612 wrote:

lol after watching the best that never was and reading up on the old auburn coach tommy their is some shady shit going on.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Which bowl games are you looking forward to watching?   Which bowl games are you looking forward to watching? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 12:35 pm

josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
josh200612 wrote:

lol after watching the best that never was and reading up on the old auburn coach tommy their is some shady shit going on.

Damn son, welcome to reality. We have been waiting for you...
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Which bowl games are you looking forward to watching?   Which bowl games are you looking forward to watching? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 12:39 pm

OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
josh200612 wrote:

Damn son, welcome to reality. We have been waiting for you...

no it just made it clearer i knew the stuff was going on but when i saw tommy paying players to sign for 10 to 12 thousand recently that's just nuts!
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

PostSubject: Re: Which bowl games are you looking forward to watching?   Which bowl games are you looking forward to watching? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 2:25 pm

OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
josh200612 wrote:

and in the case of a Louisville game, they allow people without tickets to the game to come and watch for free, just to make it look like they have a legit fanbase.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Which bowl games are you looking forward to watching?   Which bowl games are you looking forward to watching? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 2:30 pm

NoRegret wrote:
OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
josh200612 wrote:

and in the case of a Louisville game, they allow people without tickets to the game to come and watch for free, just to make it look like they have a legit fanbase.

Which bowl games are you looking forward to watching? - Page 2 726609

That's not true, they offer basketball tickets as incentive. No one wants to watch Cards football, even for free. Basketball
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

PostSubject: Re: Which bowl games are you looking forward to watching?   Which bowl games are you looking forward to watching? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 2:32 pm

hahaha
Back to top Go down
UBeeg9cats
Orange Belt
Orange Belt

PostSubject: Re: Which bowl games are you looking forward to watching?   Which bowl games are you looking forward to watching? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 4:22 pm

It's time for Beeg's list for Ziggy and Josh to tear apart Laughing

NIU vs Fresno - 5 out of 10 - I love that coach Kill has got a Big Ten job now but I want to see how they perform without him as well as seeing how the WAC performs.

Utah vs Boise - 9 - Does Boise rebound and trounce the overrated Utes or are the Utes much better than I give them credit for?

Hawaii vs Tulsa - 4 - I might check in with this one just to see the wonderful weather compared to Illinois's.

WVU vs NC State - 6 - 2 teams that choked away bigger opportunities. Will they go through the motions or punish their opponent?

Illinois vs Baylor - 6 - Does Zook salvage the season with a quality bowl win?

Notre Dame vs Miami - 10 - Maybe my 2 favorite teams going at each other. I think ND is building up and thought Miami was doing the same. Hopefully, the Canes show up.

Bama vs MSU - 8 - Another bowl of will the teams show up. MSU wants to complete one of their best seasons and Bama SHOULD want to prove that just a couple things went wrong this year.

Wisc vs TCU - 9 - Wisconsin was running up the score against dregs of the Big Ten and TCU is the non-AQ flagship team this year. TCU can make a statement on its way to the Big East or ruin the little bit of momentum non-AQs have.

Stanford vs Va Tech - 9 - Oregon leftovers vs Boise leftovers. I am feeling the upset but Stanford is so very good it probably won't happen.

tOSU vs Arkansas - 8 - Always root against the Buckeyes.

Nevada vs Boston College - 6 - Will the WAC have a chance at ESPN Challenge Cup? If not, I have no interest.

Oregon vs Auburn - 10 - Championship game with high potent offenses as well as strong 2nd half defenses. Heisman winner vs runner up. Can SEC continue its domination? Does not get any better than this set up. Hopefully the game is good.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Which bowl games are you looking forward to watching?   Which bowl games are you looking forward to watching? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 4:29 pm

LOL that was funny Beeg.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Which bowl games are you looking forward to watching?   Which bowl games are you looking forward to watching? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 4:35 pm

UBeeg9cats wrote:

NIU vs Fresno - 5 out of 10 - I love that coach Kill has got a Big Ten job now but I want to see how they perform without him as well as seeing how the WAC performs.

Utah vs Boise - 9 - Does Boise rebound and trounce the overrated Utes or are the Utes much better than I give them credit for?

Hawaii vs Tulsa - 4 - I might check in with this one just to see the wonderful weather compared to Illinois's.

WVU vs NC State - 6 - 2 teams that choked away bigger opportunities. Will they go through the motions or punish their opponent?

Notre Dame vs Miami - 10 - Maybe my 2 favorite teams going at each other. I think ND is building up and thought Miami was doing the same. Hopefully, the Canes show up.

Bama vs MSU - 8 - Another bowl of will the teams show up. MSU wants to complete one of their best seasons and Bama SHOULD want to prove that just a couple things went wrong this year.

Wisc vs TCU - 9 - Wisconsin was running up the score against dregs of the Big Ten and TCU is the non-AQ flagship team this year. TCU can make a statement on its way to the Big East or ruin the little bit of momentum non-AQs have.

Stanford vs Va Tech - 9 - Oregon leftovers vs Boise leftovers. I am feeling the upset but Stanford is so very good it probably won't happen.

Nevada vs Boston College - 6 - Will the WAC have a chance at ESPN Challenge Cup? If not, I have no interest.

Oregon vs Auburn - 10 - Championship game with high potent offenses as well as strong 2nd half defenses. Heisman winner vs runner up. Can SEC continue its domination? Does not get any better than this set up. Hopefully the game is good.

+1
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Which bowl games are you looking forward to watching?   Which bowl games are you looking forward to watching? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 7:38 pm

josh200612 wrote:
UBeeg9cats wrote:

+1

+2
Back to top Go down
UBeeg9cats
Orange Belt
Orange Belt

PostSubject: Re: Which bowl games are you looking forward to watching?   Which bowl games are you looking forward to watching? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 10:04 pm

josh200612 wrote:
LOL that was funny Beeg.

I'm guessing you didn't like the list...
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Which bowl games are you looking forward to watching?   Which bowl games are you looking forward to watching? - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 12:43 am

UBeeg9cats wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
LOL that was funny Beeg.

I'm guessing you didn't like the list...

some of them were good but i was talking about the beginning of your post.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which bowl games are you looking forward to watching?   Which bowl games are you looking forward to watching? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Which bowl games are you looking forward to watching?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2