Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Anyone see the sucker punch in the Boise St game?

Go down 
+8
SOKO
OU
Farmer1906
Bigs03
NoRegret
bobbitt15
oggy420
LA
12 posters
AuthorMessage
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

Anyone see the sucker punch in the Boise St game? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone see the sucker punch in the Boise St game?   Anyone see the sucker punch in the Boise St game? EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 1:25 am

Some kid on Oregon sucker punches a player on Boise after the game, right on the chin, pretty sure the way he went down it was a KO.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Anyone see the sucker punch in the Boise St game?   Anyone see the sucker punch in the Boise St game? EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 1:59 am

yea i saw it, no ko just a sucker punch from a wanna be thug. He then tryed to fight the fans and cops and was dragged off the field.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Anyone see the sucker punch in the Boise St game?   Anyone see the sucker punch in the Boise St game? EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 3:41 am

He dropped that dude. I'd be embarrassed. Everyone is gonna see his ass getting knocked down because they are playing it a million times on ESPN
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

PostSubject: Re: Anyone see the sucker punch in the Boise St game?   Anyone see the sucker punch in the Boise St game? EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 7:28 am

Dude on the other team shouldnt have slapped him on the chest and started talkin shit. That's disrespectful after a football game, happens all the time and ppl dont hear about it because they arent televised games.
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

Favorite Fighter(s) : Fedor and GSP

PostSubject: Re: Anyone see the sucker punch in the Boise St game?   Anyone see the sucker punch in the Boise St game? EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 9:30 am

Pussies.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Anyone see the sucker punch in the Boise St game?   Anyone see the sucker punch in the Boise St game? EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 11:22 am

The dude was talking all sorts of shit before the game. The BSU comes up and talks after and go caught. The BSU should be ready to fight if he plans on talking shit. I personally am disappointed with the BSU players after the punch. If that is my boy that just got dropped on my field then I'm rushing that thug.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Anyone see the sucker punch in the Boise St game?   Anyone see the sucker punch in the Boise St game? EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 11:37 am

Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: Anyone see the sucker punch in the Boise St game?   Anyone see the sucker punch in the Boise St game? EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 3:25 pm

dropped him! hahaha

he needs to take up MMA lol jp
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: Anyone see the sucker punch in the Boise St game?   Anyone see the sucker punch in the Boise St game? EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 4:54 pm

dude got dropped with a strait right. reminded me of the carwin/GG fight.
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

Favorite Fighter(s) : Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Anyone see the sucker punch in the Boise St game?   Anyone see the sucker punch in the Boise St game? EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 5:36 pm

sokolkevin wrote:
dude got dropped with a strait right. reminded me of the carwin/GG fight.

And droppd himself off the team and right off any scouting sheets. Senior year, projected as a solid 2-3 round pick and right into oblivion with that 2ยข head. Wow... I've had bad nights, but never one that took me from a potential NFL career to flipping burgers in less than five minutes. What a fuckin moron...
Back to top Go down
terpsandravens
White Belt
White Belt
terpsandravens

PostSubject: Re: Anyone see the sucker punch in the Boise St game?   Anyone see the sucker punch in the Boise St game? EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 1:43 am

anyone remember when Alan Mills of the O's landed a similar right hand on Darryl Strawberry in the dugout during a brawl? It was May 1998. I can't find a video anywhere, tho.
Back to top Go down
CainVelasquezFan
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
CainVelasquezFan

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cain Velasquez and Diaz Brothers, Urijah Faber, Gilbert Melendez and Jon Jones

PostSubject: Re: Anyone see the sucker punch in the Boise St game?   Anyone see the sucker punch in the Boise St game? EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 6:58 pm

it was a flash ko... dude fucked up his career tho
Back to top Go down
The Great One
Orange Belt
Orange Belt
The Great One

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rich Franklin, Lyoto Machida, GSP, Hendo, Hughes

PostSubject: Re: Anyone see the sucker punch in the Boise St game?   Anyone see the sucker punch in the Boise St game? EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 7:00 pm

CainVelasquezFan wrote:

I bet he still gets drafted...just look at how many players have been in fights in the NFL and still have jobs and also...look at ppl like Michael Vick...

Blount will be in the NFL if he does well with his personal workouts.
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

PostSubject: Re: Anyone see the sucker punch in the Boise St game?   Anyone see the sucker punch in the Boise St game? EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 12:05 pm

The Great One wrote:
CainVelasquezFan wrote:

I bet he still gets drafted...just look at how many players have been in fights in the NFL and still have jobs and also...look at ppl like Michael Vick...

He'll have to have a hell of a workout. Bad history, no senior year of film to go off of other than a -5 yard effort where he showed no burst, looked heavy and couldn't turn a corner... Followed by that 5 minutes of infamy. He better have ONE HELL OF A WORKOUT!!!!!
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: Anyone see the sucker punch in the Boise St game?   Anyone see the sucker punch in the Boise St game? EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 12:10 pm

LikesToFightGuy wrote:
The Great One wrote:
CainVelasquezFan wrote:

He'll have to have a hell of a workout. Bad history, no senior year of film to go off of other than a -5 yard effort where he showed no burst, looked heavy and couldn't turn a corner... Followed by that 5 minutes of infamy. He better have ONE HELL OF A WORKOUT!!!!!

Well, how about Maruice Clarrett? He went to PRISON outta college and still got a shot at the NFL lol
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

PostSubject: Re: Anyone see the sucker punch in the Boise St game?   Anyone see the sucker punch in the Boise St game? EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 12:54 pm

NoRegret wrote:
LikesToFightGuy wrote:
The Great One wrote:
CainVelasquezFan wrote:

Well, how about Maruice Clarrett? He went to PRISON outta college and still got a shot at the NFL lol

Yeah... Great comparison... One of the top freshman prospects in 15 years vs. a senior back with 2-3 round skills...
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Anyone see the sucker punch in the Boise St game?   Anyone see the sucker punch in the Boise St game? EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 12:59 pm

LTFG.... would Vick's little bro be a better example? He got a shot at the NFL and he wasn't that high of a prospect.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: Anyone see the sucker punch in the Boise St game?   Anyone see the sucker punch in the Boise St game? EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 1:05 pm

LikesToFightGuy wrote:
NoRegret wrote:
LikesToFightGuy wrote:
The Great One wrote:
CainVelasquezFan wrote:

Yeah... Great comparison... One of the top freshman prospects in 15 years vs. a senior back with 2-3 round skills...

You dont get my point...ANYONE with ANY sort of decent skill will get called back to the NFL. If a team thinks someone will improve their team, they will sign him even if he's been in jail for 5 years. I'd put money on it that Blount signs somewhere, whether he gets drafted or not.
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

PostSubject: Re: Anyone see the sucker punch in the Boise St game?   Anyone see the sucker punch in the Boise St game? EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 1:11 pm

Look, I'm not saying he won't get a shot. What I said is he will have to have one hell of a workout to even get a decent look. But comparing Clarett to Blount is like the college comparison 20 years ago of comparing Barry Sanders to Latin Berry (Without Latin being the head case that Blount is proving to be).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone see the sucker punch in the Boise St game?   Anyone see the sucker punch in the Boise St game? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone see the sucker punch in the Boise St game?
Page 1 of 1