Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lil Nog vs. Tito Ortiz in the works

Go down 
+10
throwdownfight1
Ziggy116
Birdofthad
LA
KingsOwn19
killerofchicken
WinstonSmith
bobbitt15
Wolfgangsta
Ninja
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

Lil Nog vs. Tito Ortiz in the works - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lil Nog vs. Tito Ortiz in the works   Lil Nog vs. Tito Ortiz in the works - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 6:02 am

Guy still outclassed him and Tito acted like a 4 year old and cussed at Guy when Guy tried to shake his hand and show respect

Titos a bitch and made a fued up to probably jack off too

Fuck Tito

How many Lions Denenrs did Tito Tap Out???

Not fuckin 1

He tapped twice to the Den
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lil Nog vs. Tito Ortiz in the works   Lil Nog vs. Tito Ortiz in the works - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 6:03 am

He did the fued to make a name for himself. I so wanted Ken to smash his face when they fought.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Lil Nog vs. Tito Ortiz in the works   Lil Nog vs. Tito Ortiz in the works - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 6:05 am

Ken got beat like a rented mule though, doesn't he have a great record vs the Den?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lil Nog vs. Tito Ortiz in the works   Lil Nog vs. Tito Ortiz in the works - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 6:06 am

He beat the Den fighters when they were past it.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Lil Nog vs. Tito Ortiz in the works   Lil Nog vs. Tito Ortiz in the works - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 6:08 am

lost to Guy, Upset Jerry Bohlander beat Guy, tapped to Frank, Beat Ken 3 times when Ken was way past his prime

so he is 5-2 vs the Den
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Lil Nog vs. Tito Ortiz in the works   Lil Nog vs. Tito Ortiz in the works - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 6:18 am

Excuses, excuses

Just stirring shit up, I hate Tito
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage, Fedor, Gangster brothers, Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Lil Nog vs. Tito Ortiz in the works   Lil Nog vs. Tito Ortiz in the works - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 8:41 am

A couple years ago maybe, but I really don't have much interest in seeing this fight. How funny would it be if it was on a stacked card and didn't make the main card lol!

I'm well aware that wouldnt happen but the thought makes me laugh.
Back to top Go down
https://apps.facebook.com/groupsplus/group.php?id=2139
throwdownfight1
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Matt Hughes,Tito Ortiz,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Lil Nog vs. Tito Ortiz in the works   Lil Nog vs. Tito Ortiz in the works - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 9:20 am

actually tito was spanking guy up until guy claimed he kneed him on the head when in video it shows tito hit him on the shoulder. then the fight was stopped and guy recovered and when tito went for the td he got caught. he was winnin the fight up until that point. in the rematch it looked as if guy had given up and kept giving tito his back as if he wanted to be subbed but tito didnt want to subb him and instead kept on giving him taps until the ref stopped him. when ken fought tito the first time tito wasnt past his prime, the second and third time he was. frank did stop him and tito did stop however to date frank says that was his hardest fight to date and both guys went in there and took punishment and gave it all they had. eventually one had enough

as for tito vs lil nog, in his prime tito would of probably tko'd him in a title match. now days i could see nog subbin him by the third or like someone else said , ugly dec
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: Lil Nog vs. Tito Ortiz in the works   Lil Nog vs. Tito Ortiz in the works - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 9:24 am

RIP tito haha cant believe this is tito's next fight. where is bonnar when tito needs him.
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

PostSubject: Re: Lil Nog vs. Tito Ortiz in the works   Lil Nog vs. Tito Ortiz in the works - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 11:39 am

throwdownfight1 wrote:

as for tito vs lil nog, in his prime tito would of probably tko'd him in a title match. now days i could see nog subbin him by the third or like someone else said , ugly dec

what ???
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Lil Nog vs. Tito Ortiz in the works   Lil Nog vs. Tito Ortiz in the works - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 11:47 am

Cu Bua wrote:
throwdownfight1 wrote:

what ???
lol, i was thinking the same thing scratch
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Lil Nog vs. Tito Ortiz in the works   Lil Nog vs. Tito Ortiz in the works - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 11:48 am

how does tito go from fighting hammil to fighting lil nog? this makes little if any sense to me

throw the guy a bone, i dont see how tito can win this though
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: Lil Nog vs. Tito Ortiz in the works   Lil Nog vs. Tito Ortiz in the works - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 12:04 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
how does tito go from fighting hammil to fighting lil nog? this makes little if any sense to me

throw the guy a bone, i dont see how tito can win this though

dana is done with tito once and for all. he has velasquez and no need for tito any more. rip tito. nog via murder
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Lil Nog vs. Tito Ortiz in the works   Lil Nog vs. Tito Ortiz in the works - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 12:12 pm

http://www.mmamania.com/2010/11/12/1809860/report-tito-ortiz-vs-antonio-rogerio-noguiera-possible-for-spring-2011
From Lil' Nog:
"I've heard some rumors of this fight, but there’s nothing signed. In my last fight they said about Rampage and they changed to Ryan Bader."
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Lil Nog vs. Tito Ortiz in the works   Lil Nog vs. Tito Ortiz in the works - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 1:29 pm

I would pick Nog. I could see it being a good battle though. I think their styles matched against each other would make for some cool moments.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Lil Nog vs. Tito Ortiz in the works   Lil Nog vs. Tito Ortiz in the works - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 4:39 pm

throwdownfight1 wrote:
actually tito was spanking guy up until guy claimed he kneed him on the head when in video it shows tito hit him on the shoulder. then the fight was stopped and guy recovered and when tito went for the td he got caught. he was winnin the fight up until that point. in the rematch it looked as if guy had given up and kept giving tito his back as if he wanted to be subbed but tito didnt want to subb him and instead kept on giving him taps until the ref stopped him. when ken fought tito the first time tito wasnt past his prime, the second and third time he was. frank did stop him and tito did stop however to date frank says that was his hardest fight to date and both guys went in there and took punishment and gave it all they had. eventually one had enough

Trowdown you dont know waht your talking about

Knees werent illegal to the head at that time

Tito knees Guy in the head several times what are you talking about

Big John stood it up cause Guys head was cut from one of the knees, they looked at the cut and restarted the fight

your so wrong it isnt even funny
Back to top Go down
throwdownfight1
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Matt Hughes,Tito Ortiz,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Lil Nog vs. Tito Ortiz in the works   Lil Nog vs. Tito Ortiz in the works - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 6:55 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
throwdownfight1 wrote:

Trowdown you dont know waht your talking about

Knees werent illegal to the head at that time

Tito knees Guy in the head several times what are you talking about

Big John stood it up cause Guys head was cut from one of the knees, they looked at the cut and restarted the fight

your so wrong it isnt even funny

my bad,it had been so long since i watched it and when i did i was so young so certain things werent too clear. so you mean to say guy was lucky john stood them up or else tito would of continued laying a beating on him and eventually made that cut worse. dang tito was a monster even on his first night as a pro fighter to have done that to guy prior to getting choked out.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Lil Nog vs. Tito Ortiz in the works   Lil Nog vs. Tito Ortiz in the works - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 9:08 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
I would pick Nog. I could see it being a good battle though. I think their styles matched against each other would make for some cool moments.

+1. Don't see this being a Nog blowout at all. I don't think he's that much better than Tito
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lil Nog vs. Tito Ortiz in the works   Lil Nog vs. Tito Ortiz in the works - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 8:07 pm

Is this really going to happen ???

Don't really understand the reason for this fight, Lil Nog might have lost to Bader by a close decision but I would still consider him in the title mix.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lil Nog vs. Tito Ortiz in the works   Lil Nog vs. Tito Ortiz in the works - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lil Nog vs. Tito Ortiz in the works
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2