Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ortiz VS Bader @132 in the works

Go down 
+4
bobbitt15
OU
killerofchicken
SOKO
8 posters
AuthorMessage
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

Ortiz VS Bader @132 in the works Empty
PostSubject: Ortiz VS Bader @132 in the works   Ortiz VS Bader @132 in the works EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 2:16 pm

RIP tito now you may fight the guy who beat the last guy that was going to beat your ass. Haha Dana must be ready for tito to retire cause his matchups just keep getting harder. Hell maybe bader will back out and dana will give tito shogun. Any way thoughts other than tito getting ko'd in the first.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Ortiz VS Bader @132 in the works   Ortiz VS Bader @132 in the works EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 2:17 pm

man, good luck tito! i really want him to win tho

Suspect
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Ortiz VS Bader @132 in the works   Ortiz VS Bader @132 in the works EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 2:19 pm

Good, Tito called for it. Hope the ref trips on his way to break up the fight and Bader lands 10 shots on a sleeping Tito.
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: Ortiz VS Bader @132 in the works   Ortiz VS Bader @132 in the works EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 2:23 pm

OU wrote:
Good, Tito called for it. Hope the ref trips on his way to break up the fight and Bader lands 10 shots on a sleeping Tito.

lmao man we might not be on the same page as far as college sports go but it seems we see eye to eye on tito getting his ass handed to him.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Ortiz VS Bader @132 in the works   Ortiz VS Bader @132 in the works EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 2:25 pm

sokolkevin wrote:
OU wrote:

lmao man we might not be on the same page as far as college sports go but it seems we see eye to eye on tito getting his ass handed to him.

Would his death also please you? I'd smile.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Ortiz VS Bader @132 in the works   Ortiz VS Bader @132 in the works EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 2:27 pm

OU wrote:
sokolkevin wrote:
OU wrote:

you 2 get a room!
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Ortiz VS Bader @132 in the works   Ortiz VS Bader @132 in the works EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 2:31 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
OU wrote:
sokolkevin wrote:
OU wrote:

you 2 get a room!
Ortiz VS Bader @132 in the works 2wdypll_medium
Ortiz VS Bader @132 in the works 07crocop_schaub_medium
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Ortiz VS Bader @132 in the works   Ortiz VS Bader @132 in the works EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 3:09 pm

Don't think much of Bader but not seeing a whole lot of outs for Tito really. Bader's biggest weakness is his cardio as the fight goes on but Tito's sucks as well
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Ortiz VS Bader @132 in the works   Ortiz VS Bader @132 in the works EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 3:10 pm

I got Tito Smile
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

PostSubject: Re: Ortiz VS Bader @132 in the works   Ortiz VS Bader @132 in the works EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 3:36 pm

KingsOwn19 wrote:

I got Tito Smile

thats a joke right. If not I will give you 3-1 odds
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Ortiz VS Bader @132 in the works   Ortiz VS Bader @132 in the works EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 6:25 pm

I'm not very big on Ryan Bader at all. Nothing really impresses me about the guy. I personally think Lil Nog won the last two rounds of their fight. I don't view him as a sure thing vs. Tito.

I'll be rooting for Tito for the first time since...well, ever.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Ortiz VS Bader @132 in the works   Ortiz VS Bader @132 in the works EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 6:53 pm

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can get some form of Lions Den revenge on ORtiz with this fight, no matter how minimal it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ortiz VS Bader @132 in the works   Ortiz VS Bader @132 in the works EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 3:31 am

Pointless fight, Joe Silva's matchmaking skills have been poor recently.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Ortiz VS Bader @132 in the works   Ortiz VS Bader @132 in the works EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 4:21 am

Tito's gonna get worked, thet release the odds on Tito pulling out of the fight yet?
Back to top Go down
cascade_run
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
cascade_run

PostSubject: Re: Ortiz VS Bader @132 in the works   Ortiz VS Bader @132 in the works EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 8:29 pm

LA wrote:
Tito's gonna get worked, thet release the odds on Tito pulling out of the fight yet?

He is just working on the excuse right now, after the recent Shamrock info that came out he may try the cut thing again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ortiz VS Bader @132 in the works   Ortiz VS Bader @132 in the works Empty

Back to top Go down

Ortiz VS Bader @132 in the works
Page 1 of 1