Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Belcher calls out Wandy

Go down 
+5
Wolfgangsta
Cu Bu
LA
bobbitt15
MMAEYES
9 posters
AuthorMessage
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

Belcher calls out Wandy Empty
PostSubject: Belcher calls out Wandy   Belcher calls out Wandy EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 5:18 pm

http://www.mmamania.com/2010/11/10/1805903/alan-belcher-wanderlei-silva-needs-to-fight-me-to-stay-a-legit

"I want to fight Wanderlei Silva. And I think he needs to fight someone like me, a top young guy, to really stay in the mix. He needs to do that to stay a legit fighter and not just a legend selling pay-per-views because he has a name. He has to fight me to stay up there. I feel I'm better than him. Wanderlei definitely poses a threat because he hits hard, is aggressive and has good conditioning, but at this point, I am more technical, well-rounded and I can beat him in any part of the game. I'm not saying it will be an easy fight, but I believe I can beat him and I'm ready to let the fans see what they want to see and prove that I'm that caliber. I want to make myself a legend off of this fight."

Wandy's response- "Do you want me to fuck up your other eye?" JK I made that part up
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Belcher calls out Wandy   Belcher calls out Wandy EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 5:23 pm

Already discussed in the chat

Just fuckin' with ya
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: Belcher calls out Wandy   Belcher calls out Wandy EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 5:26 pm

lol I was like ohhh and then I scrolled down, funny shit
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Belcher calls out Wandy   Belcher calls out Wandy EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 5:28 pm

I like the fight personally
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

PostSubject: Re: Belcher calls out Wandy   Belcher calls out Wandy EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 6:12 pm

belcher should worry about staying relevant
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Belcher calls out Wandy   Belcher calls out Wandy EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 7:09 pm

He should worry about Wanderlei kneeing his face in.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Belcher calls out Wandy   Belcher calls out Wandy EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 10:57 am

Good fight, but imo Leben has dibs.

Everyone wants a fight with Wand.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: Belcher calls out Wandy   Belcher calls out Wandy EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 11:10 am

captain organic wrote:

I know it's cause everyone thinks Wandy's done and he'll be their stepping stone and I think they are crazy! I say give Wandy both Belcher and Leben in the same night and Wandy will still kick their asses. Ok maybe not but you get the picture.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Belcher calls out Wandy   Belcher calls out Wandy EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 11:16 am

I found it hilarious that Belcher says Wandy needs to fight him to stay relevant. Then Belcher goes on to say he wants to fight Wandy to help build his name lol.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: Belcher calls out Wandy   Belcher calls out Wandy EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 11:19 am

OU wrote:
I found it hilarious that Belcher says Wandy needs to fight him to stay relevant. Then Belcher goes on to say he wants to fight Wandy to help build his name lol.

Come to think about it yeah that makes no since at all lol
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: Belcher calls out Wandy   Belcher calls out Wandy EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 12:20 pm

captain organic wrote:

and they are all bitches for wanting so. They all know wand is not his old self and probably never will be but want to fight him for his name so they can move up the latter. Wand fan for life but these guys are just using his name. fuck bisping could of won that fight if he wasnt scared the whole time.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Belcher calls out Wandy   Belcher calls out Wandy EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 12:26 pm

Everyone wants to beat a legend on the way out it seems. They just want that name on their record even though they are shells of their former selves. Others trying to build a name on these guys at the end of their road is just sad.
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: Belcher calls out Wandy   Belcher calls out Wandy EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 4:24 pm

^ exactly good one ou
Back to top Go down
throwdownfight1
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Matt Hughes,Tito Ortiz,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Belcher calls out Wandy   Belcher calls out Wandy EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 12:45 am

OU wrote:
Everyone wants to beat a legend on the way out it seems. They just want that name on their record even though they are shells of their former selves. Others trying to build a name on these guys at the end of their road is just sad.

+1

kinda like how a fading tito was used by machida , then for forrest rebound match and now hamill
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Belcher calls out Wandy   Belcher calls out Wandy Empty

Back to top Go down

Belcher calls out Wandy
Page 1 of 1