Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

To the play by play man sitting in section 6 at the Judah fight last night...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NJBeatdown86
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
NJBeatdown86

Favorite Fighter(s) : Highlander, Ricardo Romero,Roman Gonzalez, Pongsaklek Wonjongkam, Marco Huck, JMM, Frankie Edgar, Jose Aldo

To the play by play man sitting in section 6 at the Judah fight last night... Empty
PostSubject: To the play by play man sitting in section 6 at the Judah fight last night...   To the play by play man sitting in section 6 at the Judah fight last night... EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 1:13 am

SHUT...THE...FUCK......UP!!!!!!!

Seriously, I thought Max Kellerman was sitting three rows behind me. Even if you do happen to have an encyclopedic knowlege of the sport, nobody wants to hear it. He was going on and on like "Guerrero's favorite color is purple, he comes from the garlic capital of the world". When multiple people are saying "Is this guy going to shut up?", please take the hint.

That asshole, and the terrible decision aside, I had a blast, got to meet Highlander, Sadam Ali, Mike Perez and Paulie Malignaggi.
Back to top Go down
Diego408
Green Belt
Green Belt
Diego408

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Marquez Brothers, Robert Guerrero, Abner Mares, Andre Ward, Sergio Martinez, Devon Alexander, Jose Benavidez Jr and Nick Diaz

To the play by play man sitting in section 6 at the Judah fight last night... Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the play by play man sitting in section 6 at the Judah fight last night...   To the play by play man sitting in section 6 at the Judah fight last night... EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 2:15 am

lol I would think Guerreros favorite color is red (which Im almost certain) because thats the only color of trunks he ever wears and his family are a bunch of northerners.

yeah but I hate people like that especially when theyre drunk
Back to top Go down
NJBeatdown86
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
NJBeatdown86

Favorite Fighter(s) : Highlander, Ricardo Romero,Roman Gonzalez, Pongsaklek Wonjongkam, Marco Huck, JMM, Frankie Edgar, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: To the play by play man sitting in section 6 at the Judah fight last night...   To the play by play man sitting in section 6 at the Judah fight last night... EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 7:49 pm

Oh yeah, Norteneo. (SCRAP KILLA!)

The worst part was that he wasn't drunk. The drunk who kept shouting in my section eventually passed out, this guy wouldn't stop, from the time Perez fought until the after the show ended.

On the plus side, I had a skanky black chick leaning over me everytime she dropped her cell (her equally skank friend called her a dumb ho). I should have gotten her number.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To the play by play man sitting in section 6 at the Judah fight last night...   To the play by play man sitting in section 6 at the Judah fight last night... Empty

Back to top Go down

To the play by play man sitting in section 6 at the Judah fight last night...
Page 1 of 1