Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

ROFL Prime Marquez probably would have whooped Juanma Lopez

Go down 
+4
Diego408
SlickMoneyXL
timthebim
Aiolos
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Aiolos
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt
Aiolos

ROFL Prime Marquez probably would have whooped Juanma Lopez Empty
PostSubject: ROFL Prime Marquez probably would have whooped Juanma Lopez   ROFL Prime Marquez probably would have whooped Juanma Lopez EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 11:55 pm

not saying its a definite win but its obvious marquez didn't have his legs and even at that he was still able to counter punch lopez

Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: ROFL Prime Marquez probably would have whooped Juanma Lopez   ROFL Prime Marquez probably would have whooped Juanma Lopez EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 11:56 pm

I hate doing that kinda stuff but u are probably right.
Back to top Go down
Aiolos
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt
Aiolos

PostSubject: Re: ROFL Prime Marquez probably would have whooped Juanma Lopez   ROFL Prime Marquez probably would have whooped Juanma Lopez EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 11:58 pm

timthebim wrote:
I hate doing that kinda stuff but u are probably right.

real talk though

lopez was getting timed from a legless marquez and it was obvious marquez started to fade after like 4 rounds

also marquez was taking juanmas shots pretty well

Last edited by Aiolos on Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SlickMoneyXL
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
SlickMoneyXL

Favorite Fighter(s) : Miguel Cotto, Efrain Escudero

PostSubject: Re: ROFL Prime Marquez probably would have whooped Juanma Lopez   ROFL Prime Marquez probably would have whooped Juanma Lopez EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 12:00 am

HERE.........WE.......GO
Back to top Go down
Aiolos
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt
Aiolos

PostSubject: Re: ROFL Prime Marquez probably would have whooped Juanma Lopez   ROFL Prime Marquez probably would have whooped Juanma Lopez EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 12:03 am

SlickMoneyXL wrote:
HERE.........WE.......GO

LOL you honestly think prime marquez doesnt have a chance???

i never said marquez definitely wins but the fact that juanma was getting timed and never hurt marquez the way marquez hurt him says alot to me

Back to top Go down
SlickMoneyXL
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
SlickMoneyXL

PostSubject: Re: ROFL Prime Marquez probably would have whooped Juanma Lopez   ROFL Prime Marquez probably would have whooped Juanma Lopez EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 12:05 am

Prime Marquez is a super bantamweight.So NO.
Back to top Go down
Aiolos
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt
Aiolos

PostSubject: Re: ROFL Prime Marquez probably would have whooped Juanma Lopez   ROFL Prime Marquez probably would have whooped Juanma Lopez EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 12:12 am

SlickMoneyXL wrote:
you know what that is a damn good point

cant really say how a prime marquez would look like at 126 since he was never in his prime at that weight

however from what i saw today if he was in his prime and moved up to 126 and got a tuneup i think he is skilled enough to beat juanma. what messed up marquez was having no legs anymore so he ended up being a stationary target most of the time

just my opinion
Back to top Go down
Diego408
Green Belt
Green Belt
Diego408

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Marquez Brothers, Robert Guerrero, Abner Mares, Andre Ward, Sergio Martinez, Devon Alexander, Jose Benavidez Jr and Nick Diaz

PostSubject: Re: ROFL Prime Marquez probably would have whooped Juanma Lopez   ROFL Prime Marquez probably would have whooped Juanma Lopez EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 12:47 am

SlickMoneyXL wrote:
True, but at one point Rafa was at super Bantom at his prime while Juanma began his career at that same weight. Lopez won this fight because of size, thats it. I think he got rattle a couple of times, but it looked like Rafa got rattled after every big punch. There was a good size difference though.
Back to top Go down
dbudge87
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

PostSubject: Re: ROFL Prime Marquez probably would have whooped Juanma Lopez   ROFL Prime Marquez probably would have whooped Juanma Lopez EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 12:12 pm

Caballero kills Lopez
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: ROFL Prime Marquez probably would have whooped Juanma Lopez   ROFL Prime Marquez probably would have whooped Juanma Lopez EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 6:04 pm

Caballero kills Juanma

Rafa from 2 years ago beats Juanma

Lopez was getting timed all ngiht by that left hook
Back to top Go down
gomez1012
Black Belt
Black Belt
gomez1012

PostSubject: Re: ROFL Prime Marquez probably would have whooped Juanma Lopez   ROFL Prime Marquez probably would have whooped Juanma Lopez EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 1:14 pm

Caballero dominates Juan Manuel Lopez, I think he walks right through him

And Lopez was getting abused at 122 by Rogers Mtagwa & dropped by another 122 lb'er in Concepcion

Marquez went toe to toe with the best 122 in Vazquez then moved up, his power is still there and one handed he had Lopez in trouble a # of times

With a good right hand he probably finishes him
Back to top Go down
hardcoreBEE24
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Thomas Hearns

PostSubject: Re: ROFL Prime Marquez probably would have whooped Juanma Lopez   ROFL Prime Marquez probably would have whooped Juanma Lopez EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 2:05 pm

That shoulder shit is just that,shit. Raffa was getting abused and taking the brunt of the punishment. He quit because he was getting his ass kicked. `

Caballero is not just going to abuse JuanMa. Molitor is his best victory and he has no power, JuanMa will keep Pelenchin honest. In his following fight he looked like shit against Jeffrey Mathebula and eeked out a close victory. Since then he's fought once against an over matched and under experienced Yordan. To me Caballero is overrated.

Gamboa has looked like crap back to back in his past two fights. If JuanMa takes him past three he'll KO the Cuban.
Back to top Go down
SlickMoneyXL
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
SlickMoneyXL

PostSubject: Re: ROFL Prime Marquez probably would have whooped Juanma Lopez   ROFL Prime Marquez probably would have whooped Juanma Lopez EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 2:09 pm

hardcoreBEE24 wrote:
That shoulder shit is just that,shit. Raffa was getting abused and taking the brunt of the punishment. He quit because he was getting his ass kicked. `

Caballero is not just going to abuse JuanMa. Molitor is his best victory and he has no power, JuanMa will keep Pelenchin honest. In his following fight he looked like shit against Jeffrey Mathebula and eeked out a close victory. Since then he's fought once against an over matched and under experienced Yordan. To me Caballero is overrated.

Gamboa has looked like crap back to back in his past two fights. If JuanMa takes him past three he'll KO the Cuban.

'Ta Loco Gringo!

JuanMa was on queer street against Mtagwa. Was knocked down against Concepcion. Buzzed multiple times against Rafa. His chin is his downfall. Against Caballero i'll say its 50/50. Against Gamboa, JuanMa gets KO'ed. Gamboa can get careless at times but his skills are still superior to JuanMa.
Back to top Go down
gomez1012
Black Belt
Black Belt
gomez1012

PostSubject: Re: ROFL Prime Marquez probably would have whooped Juanma Lopez   ROFL Prime Marquez probably would have whooped Juanma Lopez EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 2:16 pm

SlickMoneyXL wrote:

'Ta Loco Gringo!

JuanMa was on queer street against Mtagwa. Was knocked down against Concepcion. Buzzed multiple times against Rafa. His chin is his downfall. Against Caballero i'll say its 50/50. Against Gamboa, JuanMa gets KO'ed. Gamboa can get careless at times but his skills are still superior to JuanMa.

+1

I have Gamboa and Caballero over JML right now, he just gets hit way too much

Caballero wont stop punching and hurt Lopez and just keep throwing

Against Gamboa, he wont be able to match his speed
Back to top Go down
hardcoreBEE24
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Thomas Hearns

PostSubject: Re: ROFL Prime Marquez probably would have whooped Juanma Lopez   ROFL Prime Marquez probably would have whooped Juanma Lopez EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 2:18 pm

SlickMoneyXL wrote:
hardcoreBEE24 wrote:

'Ta Loco Gringo!

But JuanMa has on intangible that is superior, will to win. Mtagwa had him on queer street sure, but JuanMa still lasted and came out victorious. Darling Jimenez KD Gamboa, so I think it's a wash as far as chin goes. JuanMa has the best resume of the three in my opinion. Raffa Marquez, Ponce de Leon(JunaMa KO'd him more impressive IMO), and Luevano are better victories out of the three.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ROFL Prime Marquez probably would have whooped Juanma Lopez   ROFL Prime Marquez probably would have whooped Juanma Lopez Empty

Back to top Go down

ROFL Prime Marquez probably would have whooped Juanma Lopez
Page 1 of 1