Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Who's getting Call Of Duty: Black Ops ?

Go down 
+8
LA
Primetyme199
NoRegret
Cu Bu
Wolfgangsta
Ziggy116
SlickMoneyXL
josh200612
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Who's getting Call Of Duty: Black Ops ? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's getting Call Of Duty: Black Ops ?   Who's getting Call Of Duty: Black Ops ? - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 9:52 am

soonermark890 wrote:
OU wrote:
On MW2 I created a mode I called "crackhead mode". It was marathon with lightweight so I moved fast and could run forever. I also used commando as my 3rd perk so I could stab from farther away. I use to run around shooting people with the shotgun and stabbing everyone. So right now I'm adjusting to this lol.
I did win 2 games yesterday, only played about 10.
My win ratio is like 2.7 already but the guys I play with are fucking good.

Me and my buddies only play free for all so our winning % is never good. It is very hard to win more then you lose when you play free for all. I had mixed results yesterday. I smashed a couple games, did OK in a couple games and got destroyed in a couple games. It's going to take awhile to learn the levels.
Back to top Go down
Primetyme199
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
Primetyme199

PostSubject: Re: Who's getting Call Of Duty: Black Ops ?   Who's getting Call Of Duty: Black Ops ? - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 10:01 am

Sent out the friend request Cu Bua
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Who's getting Call Of Duty: Black Ops ?   Who's getting Call Of Duty: Black Ops ? - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 11:21 am

right now my gun of choice is the AK74, that and the famas are really good so far
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Who's getting Call Of Duty: Black Ops ?   Who's getting Call Of Duty: Black Ops ? - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 11:22 am

and the online MP is just like WAW, i really want to use that crossbow
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Who's getting Call Of Duty: Black Ops ?   Who's getting Call Of Duty: Black Ops ? - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 11:30 am

my buddy is already a level 26
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's getting Call Of Duty: Black Ops ?   Who's getting Call Of Duty: Black Ops ? - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 11:35 am

OU wrote:
yeah one of my buddies is already a 35. he got it at midnight and played it all day. Fucking nerd. LOL
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Who's getting Call Of Duty: Black Ops ?   Who's getting Call Of Duty: Black Ops ? - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 11:38 am

soonermark890 wrote:
OU wrote:
yeah one of my buddies is already a 35. he got it at midnight and played it all day. Fucking nerd. LOL

yeah my buddy got it at midnight, played until 6am. Then took off work and played all day. That's some serious gaming
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Who's getting Call Of Duty: Black Ops ?   Who's getting Call Of Duty: Black Ops ? - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 11:45 am

i think im lvl 21! played yesterday after work all day till i passed out
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Who's getting Call Of Duty: Black Ops ?   Who's getting Call Of Duty: Black Ops ? - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 11:49 am

killerofchicken wrote:

impressive. Team play or free for all?
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Who's getting Call Of Duty: Black Ops ?   Who's getting Call Of Duty: Black Ops ? - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 11:52 am

team, my friends and i make a team of about 4-5 and go on huge win streaks

anyone try the zombie mode? pretty fun actually, i never played the mode in WAW so this was a new experience for me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's getting Call Of Duty: Black Ops ?   Who's getting Call Of Duty: Black Ops ? - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 11:53 am

OU wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:

impressive. Team play or free for all?
I got to level 19 in about 4 hours last night
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Who's getting Call Of Duty: Black Ops ?   Who's getting Call Of Duty: Black Ops ? - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 11:55 am

killerofchicken wrote:

anyone try the zombie mode? pretty fun actually, i never played the mode in WAW so this was a new experience for me

what is zombie mode exactly?

I only play free for all. My other buddies though team up and wreck shop
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's getting Call Of Duty: Black Ops ?   Who's getting Call Of Duty: Black Ops ? - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 11:56 am

OU wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:

You havent played zombies? Get 3 of your buddies and do a private zombie match
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Who's getting Call Of Duty: Black Ops ?   Who's getting Call Of Duty: Black Ops ? - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 11:57 am

soonermark890 wrote:
OU wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:

You havent played zombies? Get 3 of your buddies and do a private zombie match

heard about it, what is it?
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Who's getting Call Of Duty: Black Ops ?   Who's getting Call Of Duty: Black Ops ? - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 11:57 am

like horde mode in gears of war, just with zombies
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Who's getting Call Of Duty: Black Ops ?   Who's getting Call Of Duty: Black Ops ? - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 12:02 pm

killerofchicken wrote:

so computer players come after you? like co-op shit?
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Who's getting Call Of Duty: Black Ops ?   Who's getting Call Of Duty: Black Ops ? - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 12:04 pm

OU wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:

yaha
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Who's getting Call Of Duty: Black Ops ?   Who's getting Call Of Duty: Black Ops ? - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 12:16 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
OU wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:

yaha

ehh, I only like slaughtering real people.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's getting Call Of Duty: Black Ops ?   Who's getting Call Of Duty: Black Ops ? - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 1:22 pm

OU wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:
OU wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:

yaha

ehh, I only like slaughtering real people.
Nope you need and have to play it. You will be shocked how fun it is. I hate campaigns and all that shit and I love Zombies
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

PostSubject: Re: Who's getting Call Of Duty: Black Ops ?   Who's getting Call Of Duty: Black Ops ? - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 6:00 pm

ok played some online and its fun.

beware of clicks as several times it was level one guys against level 20 guys.
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

PostSubject: Re: Who's getting Call Of Duty: Black Ops ?   Who's getting Call Of Duty: Black Ops ? - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 6:04 pm

Primetyme199 wrote:
Sent out the friend request Cu Bua

added you already
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Who's getting Call Of Duty: Black Ops ?   Who's getting Call Of Duty: Black Ops ? - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 6:17 pm

has anyone in here used the crossbow yet? i picked it up after i killed the dude and it was a fucking blast! i only had 2 shots with it but got a kill with each shot
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Who's getting Call Of Duty: Black Ops ?   Who's getting Call Of Duty: Black Ops ? - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 6:43 pm

Looks like Activision is going to go the Battlefield route for the next COD game.

http://www.gamasutra.com/view/news/31410/Analysis_What_Lies_Ahead_For_Call_of_Duty.php
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Who's getting Call Of Duty: Black Ops ?   Who's getting Call Of Duty: Black Ops ? - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 3:30 pm

Theater Mode

This might be the best new feature of the game. I'm probably gonna waste as much time in here as I do playing the game.

I've only made two so far, short 10 clip videos. First was me diving over my recently fallen teammate killing the camping bastard who put him down, hw was lying under a table. Just a perfect placement thing because the kill was ordinary. The other was a 30 second 6 kill streak I was on that ended from a dark corner camper. I respawned and got a 4 kill with the napalm, including the camper who got me. Then the dude respawned and I killed him again with a burning barrel from the napalam drop, double revenge! But it's fun making them. I need to figure out how to do it 2011 style and load it up to you tube or something.

I guess you can hook up with the CoD website, then hook that up to youtube.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Who's getting Call Of Duty: Black Ops ?   Who's getting Call Of Duty: Black Ops ? - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 3:36 pm

I like being able to save games and share them. I saved a game where I got the game winning kill(30th kill) and my buddy was the last guy I killed. I play free for all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who's getting Call Of Duty: Black Ops ?   Who's getting Call Of Duty: Black Ops ? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Who's getting Call Of Duty: Black Ops ?
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next