Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ghostbusters 3 to begin filming next year ??

Go down 
+2
OU
gomez1012
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Ghostbusters 3 to begin filming next year ?? Empty
PostSubject: Ghostbusters 3 to begin filming next year ??   Ghostbusters 3 to begin filming next year ?? EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 12:36 pm

Back to top Go down
gomez1012
Black Belt
Black Belt
gomez1012

PostSubject: Re: Ghostbusters 3 to begin filming next year ??   Ghostbusters 3 to begin filming next year ?? EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 12:38 pm

Better be good
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Ghostbusters 3 to begin filming next year ??   Ghostbusters 3 to begin filming next year ?? EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 12:38 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ghostbusters 3 to begin filming next year ??   Ghostbusters 3 to begin filming next year ?? EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 12:40 pm

I don't really want to see another Ghostbusters, the originals are classics that don't need ruined by an unnecessary sequel( Indianna Jones 4)
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Ghostbusters 3 to begin filming next year ??   Ghostbusters 3 to begin filming next year ?? EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 12:44 pm

Ali wrote:
I don't really want to see another Ghostbusters, the originals are classics that don't need ruined by an unnecessary sequel( Indianna Jones 4)

Only if they got the perfect cast would I care to watch it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ghostbusters 3 to begin filming next year ??   Ghostbusters 3 to begin filming next year ?? EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 12:48 pm

OU wrote:
Ali wrote:

They've already got the perfect cast, the problem is they're all way past their best.

I would hate it if they decided to create a new team of Ghostbusters.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Ghostbusters 3 to begin filming next year ??   Ghostbusters 3 to begin filming next year ?? EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 12:49 pm

Ali wrote:
OU wrote:
Ali wrote:

They've already got the perfect cast, the problem is they're all way past their best.

I would hate it if they decided to create a new team of Ghostbusters.

I'd hate if they rolled out the oldies.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ghostbusters 3 to begin filming next year ??   Ghostbusters 3 to begin filming next year ?? EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 12:50 pm

Ghostbusters 3 to begin filming next year ?? Ghostbusters-1984--02-470-75
Back to top Go down
gomez1012
Black Belt
Black Belt
gomez1012

PostSubject: Re: Ghostbusters 3 to begin filming next year ??   Ghostbusters 3 to begin filming next year ?? EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 12:54 pm

I remember an old rumor that Seth Green could be one of them.... No
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ghostbusters 3 to begin filming next year ??   Ghostbusters 3 to begin filming next year ?? EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 12:56 pm

The rumor I heard was Seth Rogan, Jonah Hill and Michael Cera.
Back to top Go down
gomez1012
Black Belt
Black Belt
gomez1012

PostSubject: Re: Ghostbusters 3 to begin filming next year ??   Ghostbusters 3 to begin filming next year ?? EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 12:58 pm

Ali wrote:

Thats what I meant lol

Still terrible
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Ghostbusters 3 to begin filming next year ??   Ghostbusters 3 to begin filming next year ?? EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 12:58 pm

Ali wrote:

So the cast of Superbad?
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Ghostbusters 3 to begin filming next year ??   Ghostbusters 3 to begin filming next year ?? EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 12:59 pm

With Danny McBride and you got a deal.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0

PostSubject: Re: Ghostbusters 3 to begin filming next year ??   Ghostbusters 3 to begin filming next year ?? EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 1:02 pm

But I've also heard Dan Ackroyd talking about wanting Melissa George to be one of the Ghostbusters.

Ghostbusters 3 to begin filming next year ?? Melissa-george
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

Favorite Fighter(s) : Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Ghostbusters 3 to begin filming next year ??   Ghostbusters 3 to begin filming next year ?? EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 1:04 pm

Yet another Hollywood effort that won't get a dime from me. Originality is a foreign concept these days and they aren't ashamed to show it...

Last edited by LTFG on Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : WTF was that?)
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage, Fedor, Gangster brothers, Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Ghostbusters 3 to begin filming next year ??   Ghostbusters 3 to begin filming next year ?? EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 2:51 pm

The originals are possibly the most overrated movies ever and making a 3rd now is just sad,
Back to top Go down
https://apps.facebook.com/groupsplus/group.php?id=2139
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Ghostbusters 3 to begin filming next year ??   Ghostbusters 3 to begin filming next year ?? EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 4:34 pm

Dumb, no way they use the same cast either
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ghostbusters 3 to begin filming next year ??   Ghostbusters 3 to begin filming next year ?? EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 1:29 pm

Ziggy116 wrote:
The originals are possibly the most overrated movies ever and making a 3rd now is just sad,

Shirely you can't be serious ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ghostbusters 3 to begin filming next year ??   Ghostbusters 3 to begin filming next year ?? Empty

Back to top Go down

Ghostbusters 3 to begin filming next year ??
Page 1 of 1